26 January, 2022

Whoever Biden appoints to Supreme Court raped me in high school. I don't remember where and don't have any proof but Democrats must believe me.

Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors For President and Vice President That Were Certified Under Fraudulent Purposes
January 25, 2022

□ [“EV Recharge Hell for Climate Activist Heidi Harmon"]

I think these electric cars are where I first realized the real goal of the left was to use force to make everybody miserable.  They don't have enough power to run for long, they take a long time to charge and the chargers use gasoline anyway.

This green person had to go to a Earth-saving rally but had to look all over for a charger and then discovered that it would take seven hours to get powered up.  She missed the rally.  She could have left a half-day earlier but they wouldn't have wanted that.

□ [“Biden Afghan ‘Refugee’ Convicted of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old Girl at Quantico Base – Argued His Conduct Was ‘Acceptable in His Culture’"]

This is what they want.  This is who they want to populate the USA.  This guy isn't the only one they've brought in.  There's a reason Biden calls it an "extraordinary success."

□ [“Joe Biden’s Handlers Cut the Feed after He Starts Babbling about His Father the Used Car Salesman"]

They're outright censoring him.  How are we supposed to pretend he's POTUS if he's not allowed to say what he wants to the media?  Surprising to know he's been allowed to say he'll stand up against Russia.

□ [“Spotify Is Removing Neil Young’s Music After Singer Gave Ultimatum for Platform to Choose Him or Joe Rogan"]

This is an amusing decision.  The rock star loses when making a threat against someone else and demanding the business pander to him?  Then again, didn't Young sell his catalogue a few years ago?  He wouldn't even have the authority to make such a demand.

Biden’s Deputy National Security Adviser Says Americans Should Care About Ukraine Because ‘Borders Should be Inviolate” — As Record 518,360 Illegals Invade US Border in First Fiscal Quarter of Year
January 26, 2022

Fully Vaxxed *And Boosted* Democrat Senator Mark Warner Tests Positive For Covid-19
January 26, 2022

□ [“Boston patient removed from heart transplant list for being unvaccinated"]

If they deluded themselves into saying 'it's worth it if it saves a single life,' they'll forbid people to say "every life matters" and can kill anyone they want.  That's healthcare for them.  That's what they want and they see nothing wrong with it.  And they can ignore people who die from the vaccine too.

□ [“The Facts of Roses"]

Because you're interested, I have finally received printed copies of the latest book.  My 2022 book was finished barely a week into the year.  If I'd have finished it a week or so earlier, I'd have done three books in 2021 and would be at least a quarter of the way into the 2022 book.  This is what I do.

I am trying to figure out how to promote it better.  Of course there may be some odd coincidences.

As some as you may know, I have been posting (rarely) on a Guns'n'Roses message board for a while, basically seeing what I can work out about whatever my recent obsession with that band is.  Over the last week or so, I've noticed that someone is reading my collection of essays about the band, G'n'R.  They obviously finished it a couple days ago and the message board has been offline since.

Now that's rather odd timing.  I think it was down for a day or two just after I'd started posting.  Obviously there's no proof but one gets the impression *someone* is watching me.

No comments: