13 June, 2026

If I knew then what I know now, I would have posted this then. But it only happened now. Woah, mind totally blown.

Obama-Appointed Federal Judge Has ‘Loud Sex’ in Her Chambers During Work with Police Commander
June 13, 2026

□ [“Texas Parole Supervisor Fired Over Racist Anti-White Post About Austin Metcalf Case"]

Still have not found any discussion about this among leftists.  The most pessimistic reason I can think of is that they're just letting their slaves handle this among themselves.  No reason to speak out, especially since white people are the ones blamed for everything.  Give them a little time and they'll soon go back to normal.

Otherwise there's going to be serious questions.  Why aren't all blacks complying with Democrats?  Who appointed this lady and how many others are there like her in the system?  What have they been doing there all these years?  This is the standard she brings to parole, who has she set free?

“I am a Parole Supervisor at TX DCJ Karmelo will be ok he I can almost assure you he will be protected on the inside.  I for one don’t give fk about the family’s loss.  It’s about time these fking bigots feel the pain that they have inflicted on other groups of people since the beginning of time!  I’m just glad we didn’t have to bury another black child.  Let them start burying some of theirs for a change.  FK’em I said what I said.” [sic]

She's going to need gangs or organized crime to support her or at least get her a job for the rest of her life because no one's going to want to hire that.  So far I haven't seen much outrage such as the 'Black Lives Matter' era.  Just anecdotal on social media and youtube but some blacks are speaking out against this idiocy.  With all the fraud discovered and illegals removed from the country, now Democrats are at risk of losing a percentage of the black vote unless the leaders do the right thing for a change.

Texas DPS and Border Patrol Rescue 39 Illegal Aliens from Burning Tractor Trailer in Human Smuggling
June 13, 2026

□ [“Pope Leo XIV Slams ‘Monsters’ Propagating Mass Migration from Africa"]

He's trying to hide it but this is the same rhetoric as usual.  The "monsters" are 'mafias that profit,' 'traffickers of women and children.'  So basically the bad people are already part of the country these immigrants are moving to, *they're* the problem.  He does say the immigrants should be nicer to their new home but that's about it.  He's not pushing that very hard.

I will admit when I saw the headline I had to wonder if he'd been told to find housing around his palace for the immigrants if he didn't start speaking out.  A lot of Europe is finally starting to do something about this problem.  The EU has finally given its members authority to make some decisions about this and as a recent example, Greece has immediately started 'fast-track deportation' processes.  They aren't the only ones.

Trump is behind this but I'm curious what the actual reason for this decision was.  The EU needs to be on the defensive because its members are unhappy.  All these years of demanding war with Russia and they're still nowhere close to being able to handle that.  They couldn't handle the problems Iran is causing in the Strait of Hormuz either and they seem to have shut up about Trump demanding Greenland.  Maybe it's just all these things coming together to realize that they need to start fighting the invaders at home.

But Leo is not going to go over very well with anybody.  I don't know if the church itself has been permanently damaged but however long this guy lasts, they're going to need a massive shift when he's gone.  But that's why his position was so central to Europe and history.  Now there's nothing left.

Migrant Lyft Driver Convicted of Kidnapping and Raping Female Passenger in Idaho
June 13, 2026

□ [“EU Opens First Phase of Membership Talks for Ukraine and Moldova"]

It usually takes years to get through this but they're going to ignore any rule necessary to get Ukraine in.  They'll need to explain why they're so devoted to Ukraine at the cost of Europe.  They're also going to provide a weapon for countries like Turkey which has been trying to join for decades.  Somehow none of this is relevant, all that matters is that Ukraine has joined and didn't even need to vote on it.

Trump has decided to remove a third of the fighter jets we've provided Europe.  Of course he sees what they're doing but they'll have little defense when anything goes wrong.  It's why I do support the US as 'world policeman,' we're a lot stronger and more reliable than the alternatives.  But if Europe can't handle that, it's their problem.

Another problem for Europe is that at least a few people see problems with Ukraine itself.  German politicians are demanding that Ukraine repay for the destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline.  Joe Biden promised it would be destroyed, wonder why they don't call him out for that.  Other's have been investigating issues with financing.  Strange that it's taken so long but we may someday find out why they're all so devoted to Ukraine more than to the rest of Europe.  Meanwhile despite all the rhetoric of the last four and a half years that it's almost defeated, Russia keeps moving forward.

USA World Cup Players Stand, Hand over Heart for National Anthem – Team Prayer After Their Victory!
June 13, 2026

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Triple Murder – Released from California Jail Four Times
June 5, 2026

India Rejects BRICS Currency — Everyone Rejects BRICS Currency, U.S. Dollar Remains King
June 5, 2026

British PM Starmer Considers Abandoning Plans To Build New Royal Navy Destroyers
June 11, 2026

□ [“New Jersey Anti-ICE Protesters Try to Stop Jeep with Their Bodies, Driver Doesn’t Back Down"]

The driver was trying to go through slowly and carefully, then these two attached themselves to the hood so he sped up before anything else could be done.  It was the safest option, the only comments people will have is that it's too bad the protesters weren't actually hurt.

I didn't even know this was still going on at the ICE prison.  The left just isn't getting a lot of people eager to come help and those they do get are stupid enough to jump in front of a car.  Maybe their leaders have some other plans for this summer but this really doesn't seem to be working out well for them.  For those who believe in polls, more and more are showing that Americans really want something done about illegal immigrants and it won't help Democrats.

I'm not even sure what options they have other than outright riots, which wouldn't work out well for them.  The *woke* agenda is dying, blacks aren't as willing to obey leftists anymore, Iran is closer to being defeated with virtually no casualties, even gas prices are going down.  And all Democrats can do is make themselves look worse, deluding themselves into believing they'll be able to impeach Trump on Day One of the next term.  There's still a long way to go but a brief look at Civil War 2.0 makes it appear like we've reached a downhill slope and leftists will be the last to realize it.  I know I'm just being overly optimistic but that sounds nice.

Trump Appoints New US Attorney For the Southern District of New York
June 13, 2026

No comments: