31 March, 2021

"You," "me," "it together." Ok, I said it, now what?

□ [“Russia Massing Troops on Ukraine Border; US Forces in Europe Raise Watch to Highest Level ‘Potential Imminent Crisis’"]

The left complained about Russia for the last several years.  Now that they have a stolen election, they're fine with Russia expanding its territory.  After all, China's been doing that.

□ [“Numerous Convoys Attacked in Iraq and Biden Says Nothing"]

He voted for the war after all, and where are all the leftists who protested?  Well, they only showed up at one of the deployments I saw at Fort Campbell.  I had just gotten back - my unit didn't get publicity when we deployed - but the 101st Airborne was getting ready to leave and there were protestors on 41A as we were headed to Hooters.  Then there was a much larger group of supporters, but still, it was 2007 and we didn't see them again no matter where the military deployed.

Maybe they all died of old age or drugs?  They'd still vote Democrat.

□ [“It Appears YouTube Is Removing ‘Dislikes’ on Videos Because Biden Is Terribly Disliked"]

It's this sort of thing that may actually give hope.  All real people know that the election was stolen, it's only the leftists and their large corporate support that tries to impose the illusion that everything's so wonderful now.  That is how fascism works.

I finally gave up on finishing the items on this round of the "History project"  I'd made it most of the way, I think it was 2011 in "Sports" and the last eight years were all that was left, but there were basically no relevant sports there, just meaningless nonsense.  I said yesterday that I'll probably get back to filling in what's absent when I get around to it, but I decided to drop it for the time being.

So now I'm on to formatting the dates, the next requirement.  Along with that, I'm also trying to put in subject matter to assist in organizing.  Almost all of it is location but there's still over a million lines to get through.  I'm still trying to get used to the notion that I've finally finished all the previous work so I haven't done more than just go through a bunch of lines (a very small fraction) to organize the dates and add subject matter.

I'm trying to work out a better way to do this but one thing I've learned in this very long project is to not immediately jump onto a new idea.  Even without my memory problems, there's just too many different things to keep track of and most of the possible solutions I've come up with previously for a given technique usually cause difficulties for a different technique, so I try to think my way through a possible solution for a while before implementing it.

In theory, the dates should be fairly quick and easy, I would expect to be done with them in a few days if I focus on them.  This would have a good side, one less thing to deal with, but that actually has a down side, still just as much work left to do and fewer places to work at, making this long, tedious exercise even worse because I can't get tired of working on one thing and move on to another.

I'm also trying to figure out a way to improve the subject matter but that seems beyond me for the time being.

Another Black on Asian Attack Caught on Film – Man Arrested for Brutal Attack on NYC Asian Woman
March 31, 2021

Biden’s Woke SOCOM “Diversity and Inclusion Chief” Reassigned to New Duties Pending Investigation Into Anti-Trump Memes
March 30, 2021

No comments: