01 January, 2024

This isn't the new year I wanted, send it back.

Dutch Army Commander Urges Preparation for War, Netherlands To Send F-16 Fighters to Ukraine
January 1, 2024

□ [“Benedict XVI’s Biographer:  Previous Pontiff Felt Betrayed by Pope Francis Many Times"]

Something always seemed odd about Benedict retiring.  Popes don't retire, they stay there until they die, that's just how it works.  But Benedict had been retired for almost 10 years before he died, and he was only Pope for eight years.  That's just bizarre.

I always thought he was meant to be a placeholder, having followed John Paul II but now that looks completely negative, given the pagan who succeeded him and has been Pope longer than Benedict was.  The only real question is if this was part of the plan.  We can see the same thing happening with Joe Biden pretending to be POTUS and Prince Charles sitting on the English throne, so did Benedict help make this happen or was he just a set-up to ensure the fall happened soon?

The church has probably been more corrupt than anybody knows.  That just seems natural, it's their job to handle collective spiritualism, so they deal with it a lot more.  I've suspected for a long time that they were part of the gay cult, remember when priests molesting children was a big thing?  Essentially they deal with the good and the bad more deeply than most people, so that's just how it works, but they've been completely taken over by one side, the one that says the government is the only true religion.

Massive Farmers Protest in Germany
January 1, 2024

□ [“Germany Is Falling:  Mobs of Military-Age Muslim Migrants Riot and Attack Police"]

This is what we're in for this year.  The invaders have spent time getting ready, they're already occupying the territory, now it's time to officially take control.  The rulers have spent decades making sure this happens, crushing their citizens as much as possible.  If the people don't fight back now, it's over.

I wonder if this was the point of the Russia/Ukraine distraction.  Germany has been the most idiotic in Europe about this and they're the nation least capable of doing anything about it.  So they pay attention to some other country's problems and weaken their own nation to make things easy for the invaders, who certainly don't care what's going on elsewhere.  You think the rioting Muslims will join the German Army to fight Russia?  Not likely.

It also may be why the UN has been overseeing the invasion at the US southern border, because even here there aren't enough Muslims to riot, so they need as many more military-age males as possible.  It's probably also why the elites are buying farm land.  They want to make sure as many people starve to death as possible but until that happens, they'll need to be able to bribe us with food, to keep us obedient.  Otherwise we'll see the outcome and realize there's no reason to delay fighting back.

Fauci’s Former NIH Boss Finally Admits Covid Lockdown Was ‘Another Mistake We Made’
January 1, 2023

□ [“231 Service Members Demand Military Leaders Court-Martialed Over Forced Covid Vaccines"]

This will be thrown out in court.  You're government property, they can stick any long hard shaft into your body and ejaculate whatever fluid they want, they don't need consent.  The more important question is what you're going to do about it when this fails.  Are you going to wimp out like high ranking officers or are you going to stand and fight like you were supposed to do in the first place?

It's not an easy choice.  As I've said before, if I was still in uniform, I'd have gotten the shot without any hesitation.  But now our tyrants have pressed the point, so what are the military going to do about it?  This is also why I keep saying that we need people with senior military experience putting together a resistance movement.  We need to fight back and those are the leaders we need.

But it also extends to those who are still in uniform.  Some of them will just go along, that always happens, but more of them them have to see what's going wrong and they're the best trained and ready to start fighting.  Refuse to put up with this any longer, step back and resist.  I think of the leaders I used to know, if any of them called, I'd do everything I could to be in the right time, the right place and with the right equipment.  There's a lot of people willing to do that now and no time like the present.

Lukeville Port of Entry Turns Into Garbage Pile After 80,000 Illegals From Africa, Middle East Pass Throughitation
January 1, 2023

□ [“Pro-Hamas Protesters March Towards Times Square to Ruin New Years"]
□ [“NYC Pro-Hamas Rally for Houthis 'Yemen, Yemen, Make Us Proud! Turn Another Ship Around!'"]
□ [“Hundreds of Pro-Palestinian Protesters Take Over Historic Boston Common on New Year’s Eve"]

The Muslim riots in Europe have their equivalence here in the US.  White leftists who know nothing except hatred for this country and for Israel, ripping everything down.  The same people are in charge and provide the funding, although it's not clear yet who's behind this.  To them it's irrelevant, they're just going to go after the same thing everywhere, destruction of civilization.

It's possible that these thugs were just celebrating New Years Eve but that's not likely.  This is what 2024 will be about as much as possible.  They aren't going to keep it limited to the big cities although it'll mostly be there by nature.  It's the only place where there's so many people who have nothing better to do with their lives.  They only perceive big cities as important even as they destroy everything that makes their existence possible.

You can understand why they want the citizens disarmed.  Otherwise the government officials wouldn't be able to protect them.  Because this is all part of the plan.  I don't know who would come up with it, but here are Americans actively tearing down American cities in defense of Hamas and Houthis on the other side of the world.  I really wouldn't think it's possible to create so many brain-dead puppets and yet they are living out the leftist dream imposed by their government-funded teachers for decades.

Just as an added note, I'm not sure I'll be writing as much as usual.  Certainly not for a while and maybe I'm just done with it.  I'm not intentionally trying to quit, but it just feels like I'm running out of things to say.  There's also a few problems in my life I won't bore you with, but I really need to get those taken care of before I can remotely focus on writing as I've done, well, for most of my life.

I'll try to find something to replace it with, but I don't know what.  Maybe it's just my personal problems or maybe it's just the decline we're all going through.  Who knows, maybe it's just that I've reached middle age.  But whatever it is, I need to at least put this out somewhere.  If I can keep going, I'll keep going, but I really need some incentive and I'm not getting any.

Part of it's laziness maybe, I haven't even bothered to edit the last several days worth of material I've written.  There's been very few days of drop-offs but there's been a few.  Or maybe it's also the end of a year and there was little news to write about.  But whatever, I've spent many years covering what's going on and thinking as much as possible, maybe I just need a break.  God willing, I'll be back but my hope is very low at this point.  30 books, at least I have something to show for my life...

No comments: