05 November, 2022

We never knew what enemies we had until our orders came from Leningrad...

Singer Aaron Carter Dead at 34 – Found in Bathtub
November 5, 2022

Even I've heard of Aaron Carter.  Pretty sure I've never heard one of his songs but I recognized the name.  34 years old?  Is there any point at all where our rulers are going to acknowledge that *maybe* there's something killing lots and lots of people?

I am open to the possibility that it's not deliberate, that they didn't blatantly manufacture a poison and require everybody to stick into their veins.  I mean, I'm sure they did just that, but there's a chance that they were just driving for power so much that they never gave any thought to the results.  Being obeyed was the beginning and end of their goal.

Ok, they couldn't have come up with this themselves, someone would have had to tell them what to do and specifically avoid requirements like running long-term tests before poisoning millions of people.  At least I get to show open-mindedness, trying to look at the possibility that I might be wrong about something.  Hey, you have your hobbies too, cut me some slack!

Looking it up, I see Carter's older brother was in the Backstreet Boys, whom I've also heard of/never listened to.  This is where I definitely think Hollywood has been involved in some sort of selective breeding.  I don't know how it works but I got that theory when I noticed that the brother of one of the New Kids on the Block suddenly became an even bigger star than teenage band whom I did listen do back in the day.  [I said cut me some slack!!!  I was young and listening to NKOTB was guaranteed to get all the hot girls interested in you!]

Biden Tells Reporters Americans “Want More” of His Inflation Policies Before Shuffling Away
November 4, 2022

Ninth Circuit Rules Against Trans Woman Who Was Refused Entry into Miss United States of America Pageant
November 5, 2022

Military Game ‘Call of Duty’ Goes Woke – 22 Gay Pride Flags, 1 Burning US Flag, ‘BLM’ Allowed but Not ‘WLM’ or ‘FJB’
November 5, 2022

□ [“Obama Downplays Inflation in Desperate Last-Minute Pitch to Pennsylvania Voters"]

Any place Obama goes, I'll just assume the votes are already stolen and counted.  Given all the endorsements he's given for people that had no chance of winning, that would be something he wants changed as soon as possible.  No sense making him go out in the middle of nowhere for someone the voters don't want.

“I understand democracy may not seem like a top priority right now when gas and grocery prices are high…  We’ve seen throughout history what happens when you give up on democracy.  We can see it in other countries where gov’t tells you what books you can read.”

The government tells us we're not allowed to buy gas and we're going to pay tons of extra money if we need to buy it.  The government doesn't allow us to have food.  You're the one making that happen, not democracy.  This government even tells kids to read gay sex picture books and sure doesn't like it when anyone else oppose that.

Doctors Sue Newsom Over COVID “Misinformation” Law, Which They Argue Violates their First Amendment Rights
November 5, 2022

TSA Extends the Ban on Unvaccinated Travelers Entering the US Until Next Year – One of the Last Countries to follow the Guideline Along with China
November 5, 2022

We're into the last few days of whatever ashes were left of America.  How many elections will be stolen on Tuesday and how many will need several days of counting before they're stolen?  They've spent the last two years making sure that all government agents will intervene to change the votes.

Tyrants don't let themselves be voted out of power.  They want more and they're ready to grab it.  What are we going to do?  We need a resistance, we should have been putting one up all along.  I hope as many as possible have been gathering back-up supplies but it's going to get worse.

After Denying It Only Two Weeks Ago, Iran Now Admits To Sending Drones To Russia
November 5, 2022

No comments: