skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
13 September, 2026
You could read this but you choose not to. Please?
Woman Arrested for Stripping and Performing Indecent Acts on American Airlines Flight
September 13, 2026
□ [“Tom Homan Confirms 'Criminal Investigation' Into Ilhan Omar, She Could be Denaturalized"]
I doubt it. They've verified yes, she married her brother. The info has been released but I haven't focused on it so I'm not sure if it's her biological brother. A criminal organization had made a fake family to help Somalis immigrate and that was the relationship used here. So most likely they aren't actually related but that's part of the criminal behavior.
The fact that this is now becoming public indicates the feds do have plenty of evidence on her but there is no way anything's going to be done with it. The left would just scream "racism." Well, even more than they already are. Every Democrat would protect her, especially if they already knew about this.
Arresting her would just look like a purge and even Congress has some protection. If there's a large criminal organization here, too many Congressmen and their staff would be involved. Show them pix of what they're doing and they'll still deny it, calling it 'fake' if this is put out to the public. I don't see any way this can work in a standard manner.
*If* Republicans win big in the mid-terms, Democrats might possibly push Omar away, quietly. Even then, she'd win re-election to the House so she'd couldn't just be kicked out. There would have to be massive outrage across all party lines. That's technically possible but does anybody really expect that?
3 House Democrats Visit ICE Detention Center to Meet with Illegal Aliens with Deportation Orders
September 13, 2026
□ [“Clancy Juror Continues Her Media Tour, Admits Female Jury Wanted to Help the Murderess"]
She admits they did this for political reasons, they didn't care who got hurt or killed in the process. This was always what feminism wanted and they aren't even realizing that. Basically every man is now wondering if every woman they see actually agrees with this.
It will be tougher to know how women respond to this. Most of them won't make it public, other than banshees like this one. They expect obedience, especially from women, and they're showing that by attacking the black man who held out on the jury. Yeah, remember how every man is now wondering if this is what women do? Now black men are realizing that this is just how white women are. They don't want to be in the same room with white women out of self-protection.
We'll have to see how many women actually disagree with this. Some will, that's just the odds. Others will disagree just to get attention or to defy the others, like daughters disobeying their mothers. More will disagree but not think about it too deeply, this feels wrong so they don't go that way. I think women are fundamentally collectivist so we'll see how many just comply with authoritarian feminists.
But this could be an enormous crack in the leftist wall which is based on both genders being the same, except when women are superior. There is no way those who think it's wrong to murder your children can co-exist with those who demand more help for the murderers. This case is where it first became obvious but that distinction is going to spread everywhere very quickly. For instance, every Democrat is going to be expected to support this for the next two months and that won't help win any elections. This will get very interesting and these feminists rushing to get media attention haven't considered that in the slightest.
Arizona Corrections Officer Arrested for Smuggling 5,400 Rounds of Ammo for Mexican Drug Cartel
September 13, 2026
□ [“Leaders of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland Sign Deal to Break Up the United Kingdom"]
Very interesting. They are leftist and I suspect this is the motivation for this. The kingdoms have been united for about a zillion years so the left needs it destroyed on basic principal. Even worse, putting these kingdoms together is probably why such civilizational progress has been made, different tribes in different countries finding common ground (except the Irish but they can be ignored.) So the left needs to erase history at its source as they're doing here.
Of course the individual nations would immediately rush to join the EU. Scotland and Wales would want to begin the membership process, North Ireland would just join Ireland which is already a member. Brexit would be gone just like that. Safe to assume these leftist leaders have a lot of contacts in the EU helping them with this, and probably the Muslim community as well.
It supports the EU so by definition this is a bad thing. Britain is a historical institution so I certainly support maintaining it. But that said, I'm not totally against the UK facing this issue of separation. They have a lot of issues to solve and this might be a way of bringing that to a head. They've already set the example for the EU in so many ways, this would be another one. Even better, Britain would at least have a chance of surviving. They have a lot of experience learning that globalism is guaranteed to fail.
Crowd at Irish Open Roars as Trump Announces He'll Remove All Tariffs on Irish Whiskey
September 13, 2026
□ [“DOJ Criminal Investigation on Governor Newsom’s International Travel and Personal Spending"]
Another hint that something might be done about this someday. We already know Newsom's wife gets paid by government money and there's a lot missing after Covid, homeless funding, not to mention the high-speed rail. Newsom has obviously learned a lot from Aunt Nancy who's very rich from all her years in government. She's even just announced making millions from investing in an A.I. company, you don't think Gavin knows how to follow that example?
Beside the enrichment of the Pelosi family, I suspect this is about laundering money in whatever way the Newsom's can get it. That's the investigation and there's a lot of rich Californians connected to it. The high-speed rail will probably get the most attention, just where has all that money gone with so little to show for it, but there's probably also connections to Hollywood and China. Newsom and Nancy's fellow San Franciscan Dianne Feinstein got a lot richer than Nancy.
But this is still the same problem we have with everything else, it's so big that there's no chance of it all being exposed, much less stopped. I don't see a better way to do it but the Trump administration does look like it's going after their enemies, even though that's the right thing to do. The resistance alone would be enough to guarantee failure unless we're lucky enough to negotiate China to turn against them. Which would be awesome, I'll admit.
Houthis Seize Yemen’s Red Sea Coast as Government Forces Collapse
September 13, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(262)
▼
September
(13)
You could read this but you choose not to. Please?
I am not Spock. I can't believe I have to post th...
I could have been a contender, but I chose not to.
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about th...
... and that is how I wound up making this post. ...
If you can read this, you could have chosen not to...
In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and rea...
It all started when I met this cat...
This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you d...
Don't read that post I made yesterday, I was young...
I could take the good, I could take the bad, I cou...
You have to read this post to understand this post...
What would you like me to post tonight? But tits ...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment