07 September, 2026

In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and reasoning while you sit on the toilet with your cellphone...

Charles Clarifies that Harry and Meghan Remain ‘Non-Working’ Royals Despite Moving Back to the UK
September 7, 2026

□ [“Ukraine Peace Talks:  No Deal Reached, More War Expected"]

You mean you flew halfway around the world and didn't even bother to tell them about Trump's big new idea for peace?  The one that was supposed to solve everything this time unlike all the previous times?  Did you forget to write it down or something because there's no way they could have refused Trump's big new idea.

At least you managed to stop the bombing of Kiev for three days, that's something.  Oh wait, Russia kept bombing Kiev anyway.  I don't know or care why, I don't care if Ukraine deserved every death and more, they were supposed to stop doing this for three days because of your visit and they didn't even bother trying.  That's all the evidence needed that nobody is taking the Trump administration's peace ideas seriously except the Trump administration  The fact that they keep trying is just making things worse.

Let Russia and Ukraine decide when they've had enough.  Until then, let them kill each other.  Anything else is doomed to failure and even Trump 2.0 hasn't given us a whole lot in the way of solid victories.  It has now been 90 days since Trump said gas prices would be going down in 90 days.  Iran is still going on, none of our perverted elites are getting arrested and here he is getting in on a war that should never have been our business.  The fact that he's still doing this is about the biggest evidence against him all along, up to and including 'he's working for Russia.'

Solicitor General Warns SCOTUS “Once These Ballot Envelopes Enter the Mail Stream, There is No Retrieving Them”
September 7, 2026

□ [“UK Citizens Blockade Portsmouth Harbor, Impede Passage of Buses Carrying Illegal Migrants In"]
□ [“Ibiza Locals Move on World-Famous Beach To Protest Overtourism Destroying Their Island"]

Europe is finally starting to move.  That is a good thing.  It's very worrisome though, these people aren't armed and it doesn't sound like they're having any effect.  "Impedes" the busses?  I still say the best way to do this is to go on strike.  Do not participate in any part of society that accepts the tyrants.  Support each other and work on getting arms, probably from the US.

□ [“Germany’s AfD Robbed of Victory as Mail-In Ballots Flip Results in Saxony-Anhalt"]

And then there's Germany.  Saxony-Anhalt had their elections, the so-called 'right wing' party won half the votes, which means they're really not that right-wing.  But then an obvious source of fraud started arriving.  It looks like they're still massive winners, no other party comes close, but they'll need to work with others to form a government.

I can't figure out how but I still wonder if elections like these are practice runs for what's coming up, similar to what we've seen recently with NYC and special elections.  Saxony-Anhalt is has one of the smaller populations in Germany and I have no idea when any other state is facing voters but they have to be worried.  We're seeing this in England and Spain now, there's been similar problems in France, the elites need to purge a lot of their people just to survive.

It makes me wonder how much of this is based on the leftist adoration for China.  Mao spent the last decade or so of his life having his people purged by the younger generation.  It worked out well for the regime and it's quite possible that leftists worldwide have followed that example.  These protestors may be the ones setting up the next version of the EU.  It's a depressing thought but I'm not sure they have a better way to defeat their masters.  This may be what George Soros funds them for.

New California Bill Could Completely Disqualify Former ICE Agents from Public Employment
September 7, 2026

□ [“Trump Lawsuit 'Now Being Drawn Up' Against Soros, Google, Bill and Melinda Gates, Apple, Visa, Goldman Sachs and Other Leftist CAP Donors"]

Oh fer the love-a...  We're at a point where lawsuits are supposed to solve anything?  This one is against the Center for American Progress for saying things he doesn't like.  I assume they're lying but this is a waste of time and money.  It's not the only one, he's also suing or threatening lawsuits against others.  We really don't need the 'cranky old man' stereotype right now.

Yeah I hope this is part of the plan but it's becoming increasingly clear that there is no plan.  Trump is good at whatever he's good at and that's about it.  He'll probably still find ways to surprise us in a good way but that'll be the exception which proves the rule.  If he really thinks these will be resolved in the next two years and still be relevant when he's gone, he's the one with the problem.

He's a showman who's not showing anything.  Even worse, that's mostly just the image he's developed all these years, he's actually a dedicated worker.  Which is fine but you do need to have actual results and that's what we're not getting.  The really depressing part is that just explaining would mean a lot.  Why is nobody getting arrested, or at least exposed?  When is the target date for completing any of these tasks he's foisted upon himself?  These pointless lawsuits sure won't Make America Great Again and if he thinks otherwise, show evidence.

College Professor and BLM Founder Caught on Tape Doxxing and Inciting Violence Against ICE
September 7, 2026

□ [“James Talarico Called Out for Voting Against Ending State Income Taxes']

I covered this just yesterday but there's already more stories about a bunch of Democrat candidates doing or saying insane things.  One of them hurt a dog, another's kids needed to call 911 because she was drinking and violent.  I was looking at all the new ones that just came out and wondering what I had to say about any of them but I just couldn't bother.

So I just went with Talarico, trying to convince Texas that getting rid of taxes is "government overreach at its worst."  He doesn't even have an answer for this, just a bunch of buzzwords that aren't going to appeal to anybody.  He has no chance of winning without massive fraud and hopefully Texas has done everything possible to prevent that.  I don't think he even has the best chances of winning, he just comes off as more presentable, at least for a leftist.  The rest of them just make us shudder and ask 'you really think the government needs more of you???'

Maybe it's just the mood I'm in but I'm pessimistic about the mid-terms.  It's not really about the candidates although there are some Republicans who look more like RINOs than anything else.  Partially I'm just being negative about Trump, partially I'm worried about the massive voter fraud.  Mostly I just don't think it's going to resolve anything.  Quite the opposite, it's just going to make things worse for whichever side loses.  They certainly won't have any reason to believe the results.  For the left it's because they're insane, for the right it's because there really can't be enough insane people to win the elections.

They're already demanding violence against whoever they don't like, they've been doing that for years and are just getting worse.  I really want to think that Trump 2.0 has prepared for this but again, there's still no evidence of that.  And don't forget, this is a global conflict too.  We have only the vaguest idea what the sides are, much less who's on what, much less what their ultimate goal is, and we probably know that better now than we did two years ago, or six years ago, or ten years ago.

Karen Bass Snubs Congress, Too Busy to Explain Where $1 Billion in Federal Homeless Funds Went
September 7, 2026

No comments: