24 September, 2026

As of today, I have been out of the Army longer than I was ever in it.

Non-Binary Episcopal Priest Declares “God is Trans”-“I think Jesus transitioned”
September 24, 2026

□ [“Four GOP Senators Join Democrats, Vote For War Powers Resolution to Restrict Trump on Iran"]

I could go either way on this and even worse, I think it's ultimately pointless.  Trump deserves the pushback just because this is taking so long.  Just by taking Maduro before anybody realized it set up an expectation for quick success.  Haven't had many of those, even if you can compliment his second term.  Even if you support the war, this is a reasonable complaint.

There's also the fact that, at least in theory, Congress should have something to do here.  But this is where they mess themselves up, they have these discussions in private, they know what's going on.  It's the public they need to keep ignorant, except for show-off events like this.  Problem is, that's only going to help their side, not ours.

Two of these four Senators are up for re-election this year, one of the others is Rand Paul who's always suspicious and the other guy probably is too.  We don't know if they're just trying to get votes.  It's also possible Congress isn't fully informed on what's going on for any number of reasons.  I support the war but this is a problem Trump brought on himself and his party.  This isn't a movie where everything gets saved at the last minute, you need to have things in place that everyone can see coming and the enemy just looks foolish for walking into.

Trump Shows off Biden Autopen Portrait and White House Helipad to Xi Jinping
September 24, 2026

□ [“CNN, Politico, MSNOW Reporters Regain Access to White House After Judge’s Order"]

What kind of wussy dictatorship is this?  After all these years, Trump finally gets around to censoring the media and what happens?  A judge that Trump appointed rules against him and he just obeys.  That judge should be joining those reporters in jail, that's the way a real tyrant does things.  I swear, this is just so disappointing.

I always try to speculate what the 'real game' being played here is, I guess I'll give it a shot here but it's just so depressing.  I'm guessing the point is about how irrelevant the self-appointed 'mass media' is anymore.  The White House just started a Trump TV, he constantly posts on social media, it might be an interesting experiment to see if any POTUS has had so much screen time.  Or how many?  Obama, Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., did all of them combined put themselves out in public as much as Trump has?

So CNN, Politico and MSNBC are really not as important as they think they are.  They want to be the guards, forbidding anybody from knowing what the POTUS is doing without their approval.  They may not know this but the internet age started a couple weeks ago and people are no longer condemned to sit through their propaganda just to have a clue what's going on.  We can choose our own propaganda, thank you very much.

I've gotten into the habit of wondering if more than one thing is going on, so I'll just note that CNN was apparently very depressed about the upcoming Paramount-Warner Bros. merger.  So that may be relevant here.  I'd also like to think that some decision was made at the White House on how to deal media and it began in the 24 hours or so that these networks were banned so things have become very different for them all of a sudden.  I don't know what any of this would mean but that's all the speculation I have at the moment.

Polish Priest Killed, Four Others Stabbed by Ukrainian Refugee in Abbey Attack
September 24, 2026

□ [“Canadian PM Mark Carney Prepared for Military Action from America – Plans to 'Diversify' from U.S."]

This is the problem the EU is facing, just in our own back yard.  Like Europe, Canada doesn't have a meaningful military.  They also don't have a meaningful economy, at least one that's not based on US products and trade.  If we shut the borders, you've got nothing.  And now that we're getting Greenland, we surround you on all three sides

But the main thing is "diversify," which means he's begging China for help.  Because they've been so beneficial to Venezuela and Africa.  He's just begging for a master and, as a globalist elite, he wants non-white tyranny for everybody else.  He's trying to set his whole country up for disaster because Orange Man Bad.  It's not like Europe's going to lift a finger to help them, they aren't even helping themselves.

I wonder what Canadians think about this.  I don't think I've heard anything about public protest since the truck drivers several years ago.  That could be good or bad, bad if it means they agree with this and good if it means the government needs to keep them hidden.  This might be the North American equivalent of what's going on in Europe as a lot of people have had enough.  They're Canadian so they'll probably be late to the party but hopefully they will soon be too loud to be ignored.

‘Trans-Identifying Nurse’ Has 4 Counts of Child Abuse on Premature Baby Girl in Michigan Hospital
September 24, 2026

□ [“Russian Plot to Infiltrate Department of War and Secret Service During Biden Administration"]

This might become relevant.  It sounds like the sort of thing Russia always does, they work with an American businessman who sells his cyberproduct to the US government and somehow fails to mention that he gets this product from another country.  I'm sure this happens everywhere, we'd do it too if we get the chance.  This is why cyberwarfare is such a big deal and few of us even comprehend it, much less can do anything about it.

I've been thinking about how these people and agencies have managed to infiltrate each other.  For instance, I've been going through my old posts, covering Venezuela.  Hugo Chavez was a leftist idol and was getting close to Iran.  He died and Maduro took over.  If the country wasn't already facing enough inflation, shortages and power outages, they started increasing and Maduro increased his authority.  Iran came in to help and took Venezuela's gold.  In late-2017 Russia moved in to help with Venezuela's debt.  They owed a lot of debt to China who was also involved in South America.  By late-2018, Maduro was giving orders on Venezuelan crypto-currency and of course a year later, they had produced software to assist US elections.

The point is that's BRICS right there a decade ago.  If they were able to handle this stuff back then, they're even better at it now.  Infiltration is just something companies do so I'm not saying this particular case here with the DoW and SS is or isn't a big deal but this is part of the war that's been going on for quite a while.  With Venezuela specifically, I'm wondering if Maduro has caved in and given up everything he knows by now.  Iran doesn't have much to work with and something about Russia and China seems to be different.  Xi just met with Trump and other meetings with Russia just happened regarding Ukraine.  As always, I'd *like* to think that something big will happen or that we've just had a major win, but even if we did, we'll ever know.  And things will probably just get worse anyway.

El-Sayed Continues to Refuse to Condemn IRGC’s Brutality Against Iranians
September 24, 2026

□ [“Paramount Weighing Elon Musk as Investor in Warner Bros. Deal"]

I don't think they just want his money added to the pile, this just sounds like they're trying to make a 21st century megaconglomerate and Musk would probably be the first person you ask to get in on the ground floor with that.  The guy's on the leading edge of internet development and is launching spaceships.  Some of them (many? all?) are manned and I'm surprised he hasn't just landed one of them on the moon by now.  Or Mars, just to prove he can.

I do not pay close attention to this stuff but this would also be a valid way to establish giant databases to maintain A.I.  I'm not sure what the best power source would be but you'd think solar or nuclear would be very convenient options for satellites in orbit.  And I guess a big media outlet would want access to this too, so here's Paramount.

It might also be a serious legal issue of how this would work.  What can or can't a nation on Earth do with this privately-owned space stations, or the product they produce, or the IPs they own?  I don't know what the answers would be but I would totally bet these corporations have been paying lots of lawyers to work it out.  None of us will live long enough to be a tourist at one of these space sites but it might not be too long before that becomes an option.  Of course there's no way to know what the rest of the world will be like by then, other than we still won't be allowed to have hoverboards.

Turkish Leader Erdogan Tells Ukraine’s Zelensky That Black Sea Attacks Are ‘Inexplicable’
September 24, 2026

No comments: