15 September, 2026

Writing this would be more fun if you smiled more.

Texas AG Ken Paxton Announces Arrest of Seven Foreign Nationals Who Illegally Voted in 2024 Election
September 15, 2026

□ [“In Fishing Outing with Jake Tapper, Newsom Says He Won’t Run for POTUS if Kamala Harris Runs"]

This is totally scripted.  He's pretending to do something masculine with a media figure and by some coincidence the discussion gets into how they'll handle the presidential elections.  Newsom can't just take the spot but he's from a rich and famous family so he's entitled to it.

Harris is the problem.  They can't just dump her but they need to find a way.  She'd have to face a primary and if she fails, Democrats need to explain how she got through two previous presidential campaigns.  But admitting that problem will bring up a lot of other questions they don't want to answer.  I'm guessing they're trying to set up a way to make sure she fails but keep it hidden from the public.

So that's what this media show is for.  He needs to be the respectable white male, too decent to get into the fight.  But if he's needed, call and he'll run in to help.  Not sure who this is supposed to convince but it probably lines up with how Democrats analyze their voting blocks.  Newsom can't win over black voters but he can't win an election without them.

Coordinated Sabotage Hits Dutch Rail Network at 20+ Sites - Chaos as Questions Mount Over Security
September 15, 2026

□ [“12 Foreign-Born Operators Charged in $10 Million San Diego ‘Ghost Daycare’ Scam"]

Haven't heard much about the Minnesota scandal for a while.  Here's more being reported.  They're all from the Middle East - Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iraq - and they only bring in kids when they're being inspected.  So this sort of thing is going on all over the place.  I'm sure a lot more are being checked into, this is the first one where anybody gets charged.

For that matter, I'm wondering if this is connected Minnesota.  They'd certainly be looking into where the money goes and are already investigating Ilhan Omar.  It's easy to see them attached to NGOs and any other organization used to launder.  A Minnesota addiction recovery center was just busted for stealing $25 million in fake Medicaid.

In the last couple years, there's been a lot of documents showing "influence networks," the links between dozens or hundreds of organizations, along with rich people, lawmakers, media, activists, NPOs and more.  That might be what's going on here and across the country, if not the world.  It might also be used for drugs and trafficking, that could be where they get the kids.  I've also noticed that 5 of these 12 operators came from Syria.  Might be just a coincidence but that's where Obama stuck the US for several years and Syria was allied with Iran.  Ukraine needs to expose a few corrupt officials.  Jus' saying is all...

Georgia Mayor Ousted After 10 Months - Taxpayer-Funded Spending Spree, Sexual Messages With 18-Year-Old Student
September 15, 2026

□ [“Tens of Thousands of Farmers Storm Bucharest As Elite Choose Foreign Imports Over Romania"]
□ [“Thousands of French Police Officers Flood Paris’ Streets. Protest for Better Working Conditions"]

Europe continues to boil.  Gotta admit, I don't want to see this just in the capitol cities.  There's a lot of other cities and countries that should be facing protesters.  But it's a start.  I think we've seen police and farmers protests before but I want to see the whole population out there in the streets.  They need to make it clear to the elites that they aren't putting up with this any longer.

I'm curious how much of this is just society breaking down and how much is being influenced or inspired by Trump.  Whatever else you can criticize him for, he has brought this movement to life and it has momentum.  It's not just Make America Great Again and the EU globalists know it.  I'm sure they're putting every bit of influence they can find on the US mid-terms but, surprisingly enough, I think they'll have the least influence among anybody.  I still expect it to be stolen but Trump and co. have done as much as they can to minimize the theft.  If the left wins, we won't take it and are a lot more resistant than Europeans.  If the left loses, Europe is going to light up.

I keep saying this over and over but they should go on strike.  Refuse to participate in the EU at all.  Don't work, don't buy products except those produced by others who agree with you.  The elites will have nobody to rely on except the invaders they invited and that won't work out for them.  And remember why our Founding Fathers were smart enough to maintain the 1st Amendment for Americans.  If Europe had followed that example, you wouldn't be in this mess now.

Board Votes to Close Kennedy Center After Obama Judge Bars Trump’s Name from Facade
September 15, 2026

□ [“Lindsey Clancy Holdout Juror Says He’s Being Targeted Because 'He Is a Black Republican'”]

He's also an immigrant from Haiti.  Checks almost all the leftist DEI requirements except obedience.  I guess that's enough to make the left ditch their belief in 'tolerance' and 'compassion' and all the rest.  He also says he's a Catholic, that probably doesn't help.

I assume the left is going to drop all the publicity for this case, assuming they haven't already done so.  But I'm also skeptical that the guy is really being attacked.  Maybe it's just holding everybody to the same standards but I don't believe it when leftists make this claim so there you go.  They're already breaking state law with whatever public attacks they're doing and if most of the complainers are leftist women, they're not capable of any real threat.  Other than to children.

I'm already tired of hearing about this case because it's icky but the deeper issues aren't going away.  At this point we're probably wary if we walk by an apartment regularly and always hear a mother yelling at her kids.  This might even tell some of them to start behaving more decently precisely so they don't look so bad.  Doing that may help their kids.

There's also going to need to be something changed about juries.  There's no incentive to be on a jury if you can be attacked against the law for ruling the *wrong* way.  The media is against you and everybody was ready.  Not sure how or why but it does seem like a deliberate set-up to make everything worse.  This is why I just say it's 'demon possession,' that sure would explain everything.

RINO Thomas Massie Files Eight Articles of Impeachment Against War Secretary Pete Hegseth
September 15, 2026

No comments: