25 September, 2026

If you really liked me, you'd tell me how much you hate me. Pleeeeaasse?

New York Pet Adoption Center Cares More About Politics Than Saving Kitties - Bans ‘MAGA’ Adopters
September 25, 2026

□ [“Harry and Meghan Threaten to Leave UK, Return to California, Unless They Get Taxpayer-Funded Security"]

They're just making a scene in public.  Maybe they have nothing else to do, maybe they're running low on money.  I highly doubt the British public is interested in them, not enough to pay attention to their cable shows or whatever it was they were doing.  They could prove it, start a youtube channel or podcast and see how many views they get.  That'll show what attention they can actually get on their own.

Harry quit the position.  It's not one of those things you can just change your mind about a few years later, he was born into this family and left on his own free will.  And now he wants to avoid the consequences, like paying for his own security.  You asked for it, you got it.  And you're stuck with her until she gets bored and files for divorce, probably by the end of the decade.

I assume his father will cave in, just because I'm negative about this stuff.  Charles did make a public statement that Harry was out of the job, or however these royals phrase it, so there's that.  If nothing else, he can just use his own immense wealth to pay for the brat and keep them out of the public eye.  Because I'm negative, I'll assume William would do that too, although he'd probably be less polite about it.  Bitch about them in public, cover them up in private.

New Jersey’s Lt. Governor Dale Caldwell Resigns for Sexually Harassing Women, Denies Charges
September 25, 2026

□ [“Supreme Court 6-3 Reinstates Database for Voter Citizenship Verification"]
□ [“Supreme Court Blocks Missouri From Using GOP-Favored Congressional Map for Midterms"]

Convenient.  The new congressional map was blocked because the mid-terms have officially begun by now.  This is why it takes so long to get through the court systems, so that the wrong side has maximum time to do their thing and keep it that way.  As far as the database, it is available, not required.  Blue states won't use it anyway and this requires the people overseeing the vote to oppose fraud.

So the decisions aren't great.  There are anecdotes of more vote fraudsters being arrested and I'm sure the last year and a half has done as much as possible to prevent election theft.  Not saying it's secure but even at my most negative, I think there's a good chance of things working out for this election cycle.  75% of the DOJ's civil rights attorneys have just quit because they didn't want to clean up the voter rolls, guess which side they were on.

So I'll be a pessimist and assume the fix is in but I was wrong in 2016 and 2024.  I also didn't expect it 2020 because things were going well.  The mid-terms are always tricky, I think Trump 2.0 has done everything he can to hold them off.  Hopefully a lot of Democrat voters are seeing 'these people are nuts' and will either vote Republican or at least sit this one out.  "Let the others handle this" is a valid political decision and the left hates it.  So it really comes down to how successful the fake votes are this time around.

Nigerian Illegal Immigrant Charged With Murder of 18-Year-Old UMass Dartmouth Football Player
September 25, 2026

□ [“British Activist Denied Bail for Slashing Migrant Dinghy – Protesters Demand His Release"]

He pleads not guilty but must have known this was going to happen.  So I'm wondering if he effectively volunteered to be put in this trap, hopefully inspiring more people to stand up and fight back.  The government has to know this won't go well for them, anything they do will just give people more reason to resist.

I'm thinking of the Peasants' Revolt, led by Wat Tyler in 1381.  That's probably the most relevant sign of the people not willing to take it anymore.  Of course we're a little over a month away from Guy Fawkes Day, if you want another example.  The left has always tried to idolize these moments of history but they're siding with the rulers.  Of course the rulers won in these instances too, that might be relevant here.  To be fair, I think those in charge of England at the time realized that things needed to be fixed before they got worse.  Now they're all about making things worse.

Maybe it's just the American in me but I don't want to see the traditional British spirit of coddling onward in eventually the right direction, keeping things up-and-up.  I want to see the lion.  I want to hear a roar from across the ocean, so loud that if George III had that on his side, we'd still be speaking English.

Marco Rubio to UN Globalists ‘We Will Never Put the International Order Above the Interest of the United States’
September 25, 2026

□ [“Trump to Unveil A.I.-Powered 'One-Stop Shop' for All Federal Services - America.gov"]

It used to be called "google" but Trump renamed it.  It sounds like a way to help people get through the ridiculously-complicated government systems.  It also sounds like a reason to not need a lot of highly-paid government employees.  Of course it could also be hacked and there's still a lot of reason to not trust A.I.  I could see the possibilities for it as a tool but I'm skeptical.

One benefit I could see is that it doesn't have to eliminate the federal bureaucracy, the A.I. could just handle it all on its own.  So much for a lot of legal complaints about ignoring the regulations or filling out all the forms.  It could also make it easier to explain to people what's going on.  The best use I've found as a tool is that it's helpful to find answers to questions even when the questions aren't specific.  I'm sure there's lots of other problems but I can see ways this would be helpful.

It's not clear when this will actually be started.  Trump will make the announcement next Tuesday, two days before the new Fiscal Year begins, but it doesn't sound like the system will be available.  I'm not even sure it'll be constructed yet, this may just be announcing that it's being designed.  This sort of thing does need a public announcement but I'm tired of Trump doing this and then we have to wait years for anything to remotely happen.  Democrats are just going to announce they hate A.I. and promise to shut it off as soon as they get power.

Judge Delays Comey’s Trump Assassination Threat Case Until 2027
September 25, 2026

No comments: