skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
23 September, 2026
If my cat knew then what he knows now, I probably would have been evicted a lot sooner.
Trump Welcomes Chinese President Xi Jinping to Washington, DC
September 23, 2026
□ [“EU's von der Leyen Clashes With Zelensky, Financial Aid Only If Kiev Accelerates ‘Rule of Law Reforms’"]
Uh-huh, sure. All that taxpayer money you've been pumping in to Ukraine all these years and nobody bothered to keep track of it. Zelensky's investigating or firing a few of his people, that should fix everything. Now give him more money. This just comes off like a show, but I guess everything does these days. Ukraine says they've got a $30 billion hole in their budget and someone else has to fix it.
I'm guessing there are some legal limits to corruption that the EU can't automatically ignore whenever it's convenient, so she needs to say things like this in public. They're really trying to get Ukraine in the EU as quickly as possible but they can't ignore the war *and* the massive corruption so one of those needs to be put on halt for the time being. Russia gets a vote on ending the war so what about that other option? Or at least give the EU some decent bribes for a change, see if that helps them overlook this.
I don't think this will make much difference. Ukraine will keep getting money because that's what the EU does and at some point they'll be allowed to join the EU because enough people will ignore the rules about joining. It's like their recent talks with Canada, they all need to pretend this will really help anybody and give those in charge more time to loot all the money. I still suspect a lot of Russians are taking bribes for the same reason, to keep this going as long as possible so everybody can pig out on the foreign aid.
But just to note, Trump is meeting Xi today at the UN, Rubio is meeting the Russian foreign minister in NYC and Putin has sent an envoy to meet more of Trump's people. I don't know if it's connected to the EU dealing with Zelensky and I am really really tired of us being involved in peace negotiations for a war we shouldn't be involved in, but here's yet-another chance to shut it down. This week was supposed to be some big deal regarding some or all of the wars going on, we'll see how that works out. I wouldn't bet anything on it.
Hollywood Mogul Harvey Weinstein Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison in NYC Court
September 23, 2026
Kansas City Chiefs Tight End Mr. Taylor Swift Scammed by Illegal Alien Fraudster in Ponzi Scheme
September 16, 2026
Massachusetts Gov. Defends State Taking Catholic Couple’s Daughter Away, They Wouldn't Call Her a Boy
September 17, 2026
“Am I Going to Die Friday?” 83-Year-Old Christian Canadian Euthanized Against Her Will
September 21, 2026
Mistress of FBI Agent Who Pushed Trump-Russia Collusion Found Dead in Her Florida Home After Flurry of X Posts
August 31, 2026
□ [“Vance-Led Taskforce Cancels Obamacare Subsidies for 760,000 Unauthorized Enrollments"]
Obamacare's not something we hear much about anymore. I paid attention to it, at least somewhat, and I have no clue how much of it still exists within the federal government. That was always the big problem, the whole point was to be there permanently, at least pieces of it. It would continue growing and taking over. So to the extent I can understand the healthcare system, it looks like it's still doing exactly what it was intended to do.
In this case, people were just putting in "names" which of course weren't investigated to see if they were real, Obamacare just sent them money. Some of them were illegal aliens who of course weren't supposed to be allowed to sign up for Obamacare, I don't know if the percentage of them has been determined. There were also people just getting more money for whatever nefarious purposes they had. Naturally Democrats want these people reinstalled on Obamacare because it's not their money going to the medical system they insist should be free.
This is the sort of thing we wanted Trump for. I do think a lot more of it is being caught and I'm probably hypocritical complaining how much attention Trump gets for various things, this is the sort of achievement that deserves more attention. Or at least there should be so many being listed that we get tired of all the winning. We're starting the new Fiscal Year next week and I really want to hear that a lot of leftist organizations have suddenly gone broke. Or better yet, been arrested for fraud.
Rep. Nancy Mace to Ban Lab Puppy Mills, Tracking 1,500 Dogs in Taxpayer-Funded Experiments
September 23, 2026
□ [“Kamala Harris Says the Quiet Part Out Loud on Republican Efforts to Ensure Fair Elections"]
"Part of the point is how we critically evaluate our fight and the tools that they have tried, and in some cases, taken the tools that we have relied on for the last 50 years. They’re cheating with all of this redistricting; they are cheating by changing polling locations; they are cheating by purging voter rolls. Not only must you register to vote, you must check your voter status to make sure you haven’t been purged from the rolls!"
She's admitting that this is how Democrats have won for over half a century. She's just admitting the truth right there. I don't know if she's been drinking, there are regular comments when she speaks in public but I don't know if those are just jokes or she has a glass of something in her hand or she just sounds like someone who's had a few. Odd, there's also similar comments about Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton. Chicks, amiright?
She was campaigning for El Sayed earlier that day and might not have been allowed to drink with Muslims. But she also made some stupid comments there and it's possible this is why she's being sent out. Like it or not, she's still possibly the highest-ranking potential 2028 candidate but she's also an idiot with no chance of winning a fair election, so they need her gone. So you send her out to ruin her image in public, she doesn't know what's going on, so next year they'll be begging Gavin Newsom to save the day. If I'm right about this, it suggests they aren't optimistic about El Sayed although maybe he already has election fraud in place.
We haven't heard anything about Harris' campaign debt for a while and this is probably why. Despite the DNC already being in debt, they paid for it, so they make the decisions for her. She was also given an enormous advance royalty for her book to help move money around but the point is the DNC can now send her out to look stupid so she'll have only her natural talents to ever be in office again. If she reaches the primaries, that's a problem for the party.
Trump: UN Ignores Persecuted Christians, Demands US Open Borders, Enables Dictators
September 23, 2026
□ [“British Anti-Migration Activist Slash Inflatable Boat in the English Channel"]
Not getting much attention but they're still trying to do something. They're trying to blockade multiple harbors. It sounds like there's just one boat trying to get across and that's the one they keep blocking although that doesn't make much sense. If nothing else, the government would just guard the invaders to keep them safe. Maybe they're legally required to not get involved but you'd think they'd be legally required to fight the invasion so who knows?
I'm glad these protests are continuing. I'd really like to hear that they're inspiring more people to get involved. That more are taking part in the protests and more refuse to have anything to do with their treasonous government. More than anything, that's what's needed here, the people need to show that they won't put up with any of this. Even better if they have military-age men who are clearly in charge and pushing back as hard as they can. At that point I'd think even some of the police and military would switch sides.
But where are the other protestors? Particularly in France, why aren't they making sure these boats can't come back, or just plain sinking them in the first place? I worry that it sounds like I'm asking for a reboot of the EU but this is the sort of unity that would really help the continent right now. I'm blanking on the specific quote about the fall of Eastern Europe but it was something to the effect of 'one country took six years to be overthrown, the next took six months, the next took six weeks, the next took six days, then Romania took six hours.' I'm too lazy to look up that quote but that's basically what I want to see here, only a lot quicker.
Judge Skeptical of WH Ban on CNN, Politico, MSNOW But Declines to Immediately Restore Access
September 23, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(274)
▼
September
(25)
As of today, I have been out of the Army longer th...
If my cat knew then what he knows now, I probably ...
Tonight we're going to party like it's 1264. I do...
I won't bore you with the details but stuff happen...
Why is Rob Reiner's son being punished? Maybe he s...
If you don't relive the good old days today, they'...
Just imagine how many things I'd have to say if yo...
The The: The Movie!
If you intend to fail then nothing can go wrong!
Why would Jack hit the road? It didn't do anythin...
Writing this would be more fun if you smiled more.
Your vote only matters if you agree with me. Glad...
You could read this but you choose not to. Please?
I am not Spock. I can't believe I have to post th...
I could have been a contender, but I chose not to.
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about th...
... and that is how I wound up making this post. ...
If you can read this, you could have chosen not to...
In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and rea...
It all started when I met this cat...
This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you d...
Don't read that post I made yesterday, I was young...
I could take the good, I could take the bad, I cou...
You have to read this post to understand this post...
What would you like me to post tonight? But tits ...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment