skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
16 September, 2026
Why would Jack hit the road? It didn't do anything to him.
Because I know you're curious, I don't know if I'll be posting tomorrow. Got other stuff to do.
Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Says Illegal Immigrants Are an ‘Essential Part of Who We Are’
September 16, 2026
□ [“Talarico’s Lesbian Minister Says His Sudden 'Moderation' Is A Con”]
His minister self-identifies as female. Good thing I didn't bet any money on that. But as you might expect, she's been caught on video saying exactly what we already knew, he's faking it in a lust for power.
“I can guarantee you that once he gets elected, he’ll change his tune back to where he was. That’s what his campaign has convinced him of, the Democratic Party is backing off on their stances on trans and all of this, and so his staff is encouraging him to kind of do the same thing, just for the next 50 weeks, whatever days. I think it’s bad advice personally, but if it helps him win, okay…”
I'd like to know why Texas lets these people live. I'm sure they won't do anything about it anyway but it seems like the sort of thing that anyone who believes any part of this should be shot before they cross the state lines. About all I can say is that this election probably has the least chance of being stolen for Democrats.
□ [“Talarico SuperPAC Caught on Tape, 'Shady as F**k' Scheme to Bribe Texas Voters"]
“We are paying people $25 to attend a one-hour Zoom class to learn why voting is important and why the Republicans are causing all of these bad things. So it’s like a roundabout way of paying people for their votes, essentially. It’s called the Paid Relational Program.”
These aren't limited to Texas either, by the way. This SuperPAC is working in a few other states and it's not the only one. Might be a little tricky to arrest since Talarico's opponent is the Texas AG but that could be entertaining anyway. He's already made a public statement, just a generic 'Texans aren't for sale,' but I think he should be more direct, citing the laws broken that as AG, he should be prosecuting.
And this could explain Trump's recent statement about $5000 for each of us if Republicans win. But here he's basically doing the same thing Democrats are exposed for doing, he's just being Trump about it and offering us a lot more money. So if you want to attack him, you've got to attack them, 'the laws apply to everybody' and whatnot. A lot of states might have things like this "paid relational program," that could be looked into. At this point I wonder if there's been a lot of hidden footage built up over the last year or so to be release now, showing what Democrats get up to whenever they can.
Piddington, England Votes 98% to Leave the UK From Decision to Dump Thousands of Migrants There
September 16, 2026
□ [“Iran-Backed Houthis Attempt Strike on Mecca in Saudi Arabia – Islam’s Holiest City!"]
I assume the Saudis are always under attack because they have Mecca. In general, Muslims recognize that it is the holy city so whatever arguments they have need to stay outside. But there are limits, as we see here with Iran's foot soldiers sending in drones. Or drone, it sounds like there was only one. What was that supposed to do?
Looking at the history, Mecca hasn't been fought over too much. Rome and Constantinople have been conquered more often. But that's clearly ready to change. This might be Iran making one of its last attempts to win, or maybe they're backed by China and Russia and have more ready to use. The last battles over the city were during and after WWI as the Ottoman Empire ended. I guess I'm surprised Iran hasn't tried anything before but it's Mecca so there needs to be some restraint. For that matter, maybe Iran isn't involved, the Houthis just want to prove how great they are.
There hasn't been much attention to the new head of Saudi, I can't even remember his name and am not going to bother looking it up. He's promised changes, not sure how that will work. But the fact that they're siding with Israel shows that something has changed. I'm suddenly swamped by anti-Israel propaganda on social media and there's always been a lot of that. There's also been drone attacks on Saudi's oil pipelines. And so the war continues...
Trump Redirects $52 Million in Military Aid From Europe and Middle East to Western Allies
September 16, 2026
□ [“McConnell Has to be Told How to Vote on Farm Bill"]
Just a brief 9-second clip. He has to be asked multiple times how he's voting. The guy next to him says "no" twice and McConnell says what sounds like "aye." I guess if the goal is to humiliate his supporters, I can understand why he'd be here but I don't see any other reason for this. My guess is still that the state governor has enough authority to say either he shows up to do the job he's paid for or he resigns. The only people defending McConnell are the ones surrounding him now.
This is one of those things where integrity is better than the results, the Kentucky governor is a Democrat, we know who he'll pick, but McConnell needs to be removed. Just leave the seat empty for a couple months, nobody's going to miss him. It really is ridiculous that the people around him have kept him there. If he was genuinely conscious, I assume he'd insist on staying in the Senate but he only seems to have minimal consciousness.
Both sides are dealing with this, there's just too many old people in charge. Even Trump, it might have been better if he did this ten or fifteen years earlier but he's still the exception to the rule. Politicians in their 80s need to be on the way out and that's the nicest way to put it. McConnell is getting all the attention but there's plenty of others. I wonder how many of them are actively picking their replacement. Probably too many.
Speaker Mike Johnson Cancels Thursday Votes, Sends the House Home — Recess Until After the Midterms
September 16, 2026
□ [“EU Proposes Canada Becomes Bloc’s First ‘Associate Member’"]
They're trying to scam each other. Can't rely on the US so they need to insist they're still allies. They're both in NATO, maybe that counts for something. They're even creating this brand-new meaningless category for members. Canada's part of the British Commonwealth, that'll help undo BREXIT. And it'll make it easier to invade Russia! Oh, those possibilities!
I'm pretty sure the EU is the dominant one here. They've got experience with troublesome members. Canada is still connected to France, or at least Quebec is, so this will help some of la Francophonie. Canada might also have to pay for some help with Alberta trying to go independent. I don't really see what Canada can get out of this. They pretended to be equal to the US and that hasn't worked out, they think it'll work better with the EU?
And I might be the first person to have thought of this but what do Canadians say about joining the EU? Did they ever vote for this? Oh, it's probably one of those EU things where the people in charge decide and the peasants obey without question. I'm not saying these two sides aren't made for each other, just that you might want to ask them first. Also when are you going to add Mexico?
“You Don’t Know What You’re Talking About! Get Away From Me!” Nancy Pelosi Loses it as Reporter Asks About Her January 6 Lies
September 16, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(265)
▼
September
(16)
Why would Jack hit the road? It didn't do anythin...
Writing this would be more fun if you smiled more.
Your vote only matters if you agree with me. Glad...
You could read this but you choose not to. Please?
I am not Spock. I can't believe I have to post th...
I could have been a contender, but I chose not to.
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about th...
... and that is how I wound up making this post. ...
If you can read this, you could have chosen not to...
In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and rea...
It all started when I met this cat...
This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you d...
Don't read that post I made yesterday, I was young...
I could take the good, I could take the bad, I cou...
You have to read this post to understand this post...
What would you like me to post tonight? But tits ...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment