05 September, 2026

This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you drink Rococo Coffee, you can go out and kill someone because you're just insane and won't be punished. Note: this does not apply in every state. Please check the laws in your area before drinking Rococo Coffee.

Dutch Village Becomes Frontline in the Drug War as Gangs Clash Over $210 Million Coke Theft
September 5, 2026

□ [“Anti-Immigration Protesters Block Dover Ports, Impede Disembarking of Illegal Boat Migrants"]

Dover is on the seaside, the narrowest part of the Channel.  Reportedly the police were caught completely off-guard.  Either these protesters were able to work without being noticed or the authorities weren't going to do anything to stop them.  I'd say it's a 50-50 chance either way.  Maybe whoever's in charge of the police is the one who decided.  The main worry is that tomorrow they'll send in men-with-guns to crush them.

This isn't just a theory, over in Ceuta, Spain has constructed fences to keep citizens out, protecting the invading forces.  Britain's not in the EU but there is absolutely no chance of them siding with the protestors here.  They've already rescheduled the ships to return to Dover tomorrow.  The protestors will have to go to work, this is the government's daily job.

I'm fine with the English and Spaniards doing this but it's only a start and there's no reason to think they're capable of continuing.  The ships need to be sunk with the invaders still aboard.  The governments need to be overthrown.  The rest of Europe needs to join in.  This can't just be for a day or two, they need to permanently remove the regimes and, if it comes to that, anyone who supports them.  Especially the invading forces.

□ [“Macron’s International Space Summit Not Working Out According to Plan"]

Meanwhile in Paris, the globalists are showing that they can't really do anything.  As parasites, they expected American companies SpaceX and Blue Origin to show up but they didn't.  They probably still have China so they can be told what to do but what else is there?  The more they try to display unity and authority, the more helpless they look but for some reason they think the invaders will make everything perfect.

Palestinian Journalist Rula Jebreal Under Fire After Calling Rep. Hakeem Jeffries an ‘AIPAC Monkey’
September 5, 2026

□ [“Maryland Renaissance Festival Bans Furries - Creepy Community Calls Dress Code ‘Discrimination’"]

I really never understood what a furry was or what the point of doing this is.  The spokes he/she/it says they're sort of gay which tells me more than I need to know.  So they're basically people who will have sex with anything and want everyone to know.  This is why they deserve to be banned.  Drop them on an island so they have nobody to put up with but each other.

My guess is that the overall opposition to the *woke* movement is getting deeper, that's a good thing.  I don't get the point of a renaissance festival either but at least it seems more wholesome.  They tolerated this for years but have finally had enough.  If you want to be here, you have to look normal.  We'll see if the furries can tolerate people who disagree with them.

This is nice to hear but I have to admit, I really want to see a bigger resistance.  One of those 80-20 things, I want to see 80% of the people loudly refuse to put up with this any longer.  That's the sort of thing I've been expecting Trump to do all these years, he's a showman!  Don't leave it to the renaissance festivals, get something where the whole world can see that we're not going to take this anymore, furries and everything else the left has imposed on us.

Woke Nike to Be Removed From S&P 100 After Hitting 12-Year Low Stock Price
September 5, 2026

□ [“Trump Was Proven Right About the Kennedy Center"]

This is one of those little details which I usually complain about but for whatever reason, I like this one.  I've mostly ignored the fight over the Kennedy Center.  It's old, it's decrepit and the left is fine with that.  They want nothing done with it.  Trump is a builder so he took over and began trying to fix it.  Last I heard, the left had managed to stop that.

So a few days ago, part of the ceiling collapsed.  This is where I'd like to see Trump refuse to do anything.  'This is how you wanted it, you can keep it.'  But that seems quite out-of-character for him, he'll probably be glad for Congress to say 'well maybe you can fix a few things' and then sit through countless meetings.  It's what he's done all his life, no reason to assume he'll change now.

As always, I assume there's conspiracies going on here.  There's long-standing worship of Kennedy - although the building was established a couple years before he was POTUS - and all the connections to famous people.  It's similar to the White House ballroom and underground tunnels in Congress, there are things going on which most people aren't told about and I assume there's a lot of that here.

I checked leftist sites for reactions but even before I did I knew they would be blaming Trump for it .  That's probably what appealed to me most about this.  My guess is Trump held off on taking over officially, he had the building checked to see what was the closest to needing repair and waited until just before something happened.  But that's where I still wish he'd make a public point about how Democrats let this happen and tried to stop him from fixing it.  We know Trump was a fan of Atlas Shrugged, he really needs to show that once in a while.

ICE Locks Up Three Guatemalan Illegals for Stealing SSNs — One Was Already Deported Three Times
September 5, 2026

□ [“Muslim Immigrant Shoots and Kills Gay Antifa Outside Arizona Gay Bar - Is This a Hate Crime?"]

He came from Gambia just to kill gays or is the Tucson area really pushing that hard?  He left notes indicated that he worked alone and intended to kill more gays, but decided shooting himself was the immediate next step.  Well, it's a nice and neat way to solve a problem.

I'm not even going to check, I know they're blaming Trump for everything.  Anything to avoid having to ask why this would happen.  They're not even going to demand Muslims be denied the 2nd Amendment.  They certainly won't permit anybody to ask them any serious question about this, why don't you contact the gay movements in Muslim countries to see if the same thing happens there?

This isn't infinite so it has to come to an end at some point.  The Muslims are very straightforward about their goals and submit to the will of God.  Antifa, not so much.  So it's a valid question if any of them will ever see the light or if they'll just have to be wiped out.  Unfortunately they'll continue to ignore it for as long as possible.  

Mamdani Gifts Ceremonial 9/11 Pen to Lawyer Who Defended al-Qaeda Operative Tied to Pentagon Hijack
September 5, 2026

No comments: