skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
29 September, 2026
My sleeping schedule changes but the cat's stays the same.
Office of Maine Republican Susan Collins Vandalized With Hateful Anti-Trump Message
September 29, 2026
□ [“Department of Education Will Limit Government Loans for 'Students' In No-Hope Majors"]
I heard about this yesterday. Still haven't found much information and it sounds like this hasn't even been specific yet. It also sounds like it's limited to colleges that actually try to make a profit and this is only about the government funding. You can still spend years paying a university to instruct you on the social and ethnic discrimination against two cheeseburgers just ketchup and a medium Pepsi. But the taxpayer doesn't have to pay for it.
Of the majors expected to be affected, I've heard the most complaints about music and dentist assistants. For the former, it's just stupid. The musicians people care about do not have PhDs and in case you've never heard of the internet, there's a brand-new invention called Youtube that actually has a lot of music on it. For the dental assistance, I could go either way. My main issue there is that it seems like the sort of job that would pay for whatever degree is required, more of a technical skill than sitting through classrooms repeating whatever the teacher says. You learn plumbing and car repair by working for those who are good at it, why is this different?
But the rest of it, colleges would suddenly have to make students pay out of their own pocket to learn how Taylor Swift is racist fascist capitalist. So they'd need to explain why their professors are paid so much to teach this. Someone's going to ask why they're doing it if not for the money. They might start looking into what else is being taught that's not worth the money.
So I don't know how impactful this DoE plan will be but the potential is awesome, this is what we voted for. Why the hell did it take this long to even get to this point? I'm speculating that government does require years of analysis on things like this, another reason I suspect Trump set up 2020 to handle an extra four years. That's just one benefit, obviously there's all the reaction the rest of the left had, just as they've done for 60+ years now at taxpayer expense.
Georgia Senate Candidate Who Co-Hosts Drag Shows Sentenced to 7 Years for Beating 5-Year-Old With a Spatula
September 29, 2026
□ [“Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Threatens US Entry Ban on Germany’s AfD-Ban Advocates"]
I'm guessing this is mostly talk but it's making an interesting point. One major task for a nation is to decide who can or can't cross their borders. If you can base that decision on another nation doing something you don't like, then what are the limits? Germany is trying to silence a political party and do anything to keep it from winning elections, you'd think that would qualify.
So that's the point Luna is making, a discussion on freedom of speech vs. action. Germany's court has declared that saying you want to destroy the nation doesn't qualify for censorship, you have to act according to specific legal definitions to actually be treasonous or subversive. The argument itself is less interesting to me than the point of many German politicians trying to erase a political party they disagree with. This isn't limited to political parties and it's not limited to Germany, how far do you want to take this?
Which is another argument for defending your borders. We're *this country,* that's how we do things. If you don't like it, don't come here. And we have to respect how *that country* handles things, at least within their own borders. From there it is possible we can come to some agreements on how our nations can co-exist
at least until we wipe you out like the godless cattle-raping scum you are
. But this always falls back on being able to determine your borders and to do that, you have to protect them from invasion. Germany has failed and Germans aren't willing to do anything to fix it so might as well ban them all.
Supreme Court 6-3 Allows Trump Admin to Deport Illegals to Third Party Countries
September 29, 2026
□ [“America.gov Unveiled to Put the Entire Federal Government in One Website"]
Well, at least it's impossible to hack. Well, maybe not. Every other government computer system gets hacked and our enemies are probably trying to build A.I. too. Ok, at least it's going to be more competent than other government computers because government is in charge of this one and they built it. Or maybe that's not a great argument in favor of it. Is there anything that could possibly go wrong with putting all our government information - and every piece of information the government has about us - in one place? Like, what if the electricity goes out, what will they do then?
I guess I can see some good and bad points to this. Making the government smaller is always a good thing. There's going to be massive backlash from all those government employees who suddenly need to find new jobs. I very highly recommend keeping some around though, there's just no way to trust a computer program to handle everything. We just need to be able to talk to another human being at some point, especially when we're not just there to fill a couple steps on our own individual tasks, we need actual help and don't know where else to look. A.I. isn't going to replace that as easily as some people think.
□ [“Kamala Harris Is Back To Lecture Us About A.I."]
To a large extent, I think we have to just accept this new tool that's available. A hundred years ago, people who were still young had gone from cars and airplanes not existing to having taken over. I'm certainly in favor of being able to limit how important A.I. is in our lives but it's not going away. So now we need to hear from people who really want to be in every part of our lives and don't want any competition.
With Harris, I still suspect she's being pushed out in public to show how worthless she is so she won't be a threat in 2028. She'd be one of those government employees who wouldn't be able to get a job if A.I. were handling things. We also hear from Bernie Sanders, standard rhetoric about how the government must total control or else we're all dead. The guy's in his mid-80s and is still lusting for more power over the peons. This is the sort of thing A.I. would probably be able to cut out of government and be cheaper for the taxpayer.
Fox News Hires Cuomo Aide Who Covered Up Covid Nursing Home Deaths to Co-Host New Podcast
September 29, 2026
□ [“Lindsay Clancy's Lawyer Goes Completely Nuts With This Move"]
He appeals to the court that there's no evidence his client murdered her children, even though that was the basis for his defense, that she's insane and not responsible for murdering her children. It's like he wasn't paying any attention to his own case. It seems more likely that he's just a puppet from the white women in charge. They didn't get what they wanted so they're trying it again this way, never mind the contradictions. He even makes a point of attacking Trump when making this argument.
“Many laypeople have difficulty understanding the concept of the bifurcation and say, ‘Well, you know, she admitted that she did it, so she’s guilty. And therefore she’s just guilty.’ And then they go off on a tangent about all of these horrific allegations, you know, that she’s a demon and she’s possessed and she should be executed, and this is coming from politicians, you know, from President Trump all the way down.”
He also brings up being possessed by demons but it doesn't sound like that will get much attention. This is why more and more men are seeing a problem here and women don't. It basically comes down to men being individuals, they each think differently. Some, like this lawyer, are willing to go along with the insanity. But all women are willing to go along with it. To the extent there are any exceptions, they realize how badly they're outnumbered. This might be where the gender realized they had to support men for protection.
Because here they are showing what women will do to destroy things. They've infested the legal and economic structure for decades and this is what it comes down to. I bet there's a lot of guys out there pondering what it means to be possessed by demons, how it works, looking for proof for or against the concept. Those who give this a lot of thought will soon be discussing it with each other, assuming they aren't already. There could be a very big sea change in a very short period of time based on this.
DHS Says New Honduran Migrant Caravan Has ‘Zero Chance’ of Reaching the U.S. Border
September 29, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(279)
▼
September
(30)
My sleeping schedule changes but the cat's stays t...
At least I got a bit written today before the cat ...
I'm not going to bother thinking of a title
Stay there, kitty! Don't come over to be petted. ...
If you really liked me, you'd tell me how much you...
As of today, I have been out of the Army longer th...
If my cat knew then what he knows now, I probably ...
Tonight we're going to party like it's 1264. I do...
I won't bore you with the details but stuff happen...
Why is Rob Reiner's son being punished? Maybe he s...
If you don't relive the good old days today, they'...
Just imagine how many things I'd have to say if yo...
The The: The Movie!
If you intend to fail then nothing can go wrong!
Why would Jack hit the road? It didn't do anythin...
Writing this would be more fun if you smiled more.
Your vote only matters if you agree with me. Glad...
You could read this but you choose not to. Please?
I am not Spock. I can't believe I have to post th...
I could have been a contender, but I chose not to.
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about th...
... and that is how I wound up making this post. ...
If you can read this, you could have chosen not to...
In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and rea...
It all started when I met this cat...
This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you d...
Don't read that post I made yesterday, I was young...
I could take the good, I could take the bad, I cou...
You have to read this post to understand this post...
What would you like me to post tonight? But tits ...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment