skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
27 September, 2026
I'm not going to bother thinking of a title
Los Angeles is Now Reporting an Outbreak of Typhus
September 23, 2026
Texas Dem Ericka Lomick Ends Campaign After Previous Mortgage Fraud Conviction Comes to Light
September 22, 2026
Cringe: Liberal Celebrities Film Themselves Pledging Loyalty to the Constitution or Something
September 18, 2026
Tucker Carlson: Is Algebra a Jewish Plot?
September 9, 2026
Algerian ‘Teacher’ Arrested Over Sexual Assaults of Young Children at a Paris Catholic Nursery
September 27, 2026
In case you've read this far, just know that my schedule will be changing for a while. I'm not sure how or for how long, haven't figured out how I'll handle my posting schedule. But you can't say you weren't warned that it will change.
□ [“Lindsay Clancy’s Attorney Calls Holdout an 'Obstructionist Juror', His Attorney is a 'Foul Individual' Who Should 'Shut Up'”]
I don't know how defamation works but is there a reason to publicly trash someone just because you can? You'd think lawyers would have worked out reasons to not do this although maybe he's specifically on the edge. 'Whatcha gonna do about it?' But this just comes off as stupid.
He's still trying to take down the black man who's blamed for everything, at least to the extent the husband isn't blamed. There just doesn't seem to be any restraint from these people. Which is why Lindsay Clancy did that. Anecdotally there are women saying she's guilty and deserves to be punished but I only see that on social media so I don't know if they're real. I do think men have turned a corner on what they won't tolerate any longer, but the jury had at least two males who were easily controlled so we'll see what happens.
I'm also wondering how much of this delusion is being pushed by modern media. Just in the MCU, the most recent hit had a woman murder people and get away with it (Jean Gray) and another storyline from a few years ago had a psychotic mother obsessed with her non-existent kids (Scarlet Witch.) I'm pretty sure I've thought of a couple other examples - the Star Wars sequels, "kill the past if you have to" - but I'm blanking on them and don't follow pop culture close enough to remember where I thought of them but I did realize that they could be another 'voice' being heard by some people.
So it's not just this case, it's all of leftist society building up to push 'female idols' on us and includes population reduction. That's why I think this is hitting harder than anyone expected. The Clancy's were well-off and probably connected to others, there's probably even more that will soon be exposed to the public. So far I haven't heard of any of these Lindsay-supporters who talk about their support for Trump. Probably not a coincidence.
Trump Administration Rejects UN Pandemic Preparedness Declaration
September 27, 2026
□ [“ICE Told to Stop Arresting ‘Non-Criminal’ Illegals — DHS Insists No Policy Change, Directive Was Erroneous ‘Miscommunication,"]
It's a cyberattack, probably by Iran, China, traitors, any number of other possibilities. And that's assuming this is true. That's the problem, we don't know what news is real, much less what the reaction is. Everybody will react in their own ways and probably keep their reactions secret. We probably won't even know who's following a 'no arrest' policy or not. Or what'll be done about this.
We're almost at the new Fiscal Year. There's no reason to be optimistic about a wide range of regulation cuts and prices dropping although I still have a little hope. We really are at Trump's last chance to fix things. Even if by some miracle the elections are fair, he's be on his way out. Maybe Iran and China will change their ways but that's not on schedule at the moment.
Then there's the 'deep state.' I have no clue what can be done about them. They've held out this long, I doubt A.I. can take over their jobs for a while so what else is going to be done about them? Maybe if the elections aren't stolen, Trump and Congress can conduct a purge but they haven't been able to pass an annual budget for ages so why would they change now? Trump can inspire people to fight back but I'm not sure he's really accomplished much else other than holding off the collapse a little longer.
Air Force One Flyover in Chicago, Trump Speaks at Presidents Cup Golf Tournament – Crowd Chants “USA”
September 27, 2026
□ [“Foreign Ministers Lavrov and Wadephul Meet in the First Russia-Germany Diplomatic Talks"]
Not sure what it means but this looks like something has changed. Russia and Germany haven't had diplomatic interaction since before the Ukraine war started and Germany's been one of the nations pushing to get into the war. This might be that they're trying to find a way out but it might be that they're looking for an excuse to get in deeper. There seems to have been more talk about re-starting the draft in leftist countries and that's not going to work out so well for them.
□ [“Most Ukrainian TV Channels Off the Air After Relentless Russian Strikes on Data Centers"]
If true - and it's annoying that I have to keep saying that - I can't really complain about less tv. But I have to wonder why Ukraine couldn't do that too. Data centers for A.I. are new so I didn't think of that but they'd be major military targets. Putting them in space would be a good way to protect them but the enemy will find a way to do that. It's what they do, that's why they're the enemy.
But maybe these negotiations are just because the war has been going on so long. Think about it, Germany and Russia were both involved in WWII from the start but Germany invaded Russia in June 1941 and Germany had totally surrendered by May 1945. Less than four years. We're at four and a half years with Russia vs. Ukraine and it's the second time they've done this in the last twelve years.
So whatever Germany is doing here, it sounds like they're desperate for something and they're at the front of the EU. It probably won't accomplish anything, at least not from our perspective, but what other reason would there be for this meeting? At some point they'd have to tell Ukraine to just surrender if they want peace.
“God Shed HER Grace?” Performer At The “Independent” Convention Changes God's Gender
September 27, 2026
□ [“Networks Resume Coverage of Trump Despite CNN Ban"]
Sounds like they've realized multiple problems with taking this position. The FCC has a say in what networks can or can't do. You can complain about that but they've been doing this for over 90 years so it's a little late to complain about government control of media. So they can't just avoid reporting the news to their audience and claim to be a public service.
I'm also wondering how much of this is about their audience. They're addicted to "Orange Man Bad" so if you don't give that to them, they'll find another dealer. The networks already have to compete with the internet and podcasts, they really don't want to make it worse at this point. How do you cover the mid-terms without including Trump?
The problem is that a lot of these media figures are RINOs or part of some other private groups. I'm trying to avoid using terms like 'cult' here but I think a lot of the media has spent their career to push their own agendas but that's why they're so predictable. Or that they suddenly become devout leftists after decades. They don't even realize how tied they are to Trump whom they hate. That's why it always comes down to collectivism, they're effectively interchangeable.
Leo XIV Brings 800,000 to Champs Elysées – Condemns Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide, ‘Defense of the Weakest’
September 27, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(277)
▼
September
(28)
I'm not going to bother thinking of a title
Stay there, kitty! Don't come over to be petted. ...
If you really liked me, you'd tell me how much you...
As of today, I have been out of the Army longer th...
If my cat knew then what he knows now, I probably ...
Tonight we're going to party like it's 1264. I do...
I won't bore you with the details but stuff happen...
Why is Rob Reiner's son being punished? Maybe he s...
If you don't relive the good old days today, they'...
Just imagine how many things I'd have to say if yo...
The The: The Movie!
If you intend to fail then nothing can go wrong!
Why would Jack hit the road? It didn't do anythin...
Writing this would be more fun if you smiled more.
Your vote only matters if you agree with me. Glad...
You could read this but you choose not to. Please?
I am not Spock. I can't believe I have to post th...
I could have been a contender, but I chose not to.
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about th...
... and that is how I wound up making this post. ...
If you can read this, you could have chosen not to...
In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and rea...
It all started when I met this cat...
This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you d...
Don't read that post I made yesterday, I was young...
I could take the good, I could take the bad, I cou...
You have to read this post to understand this post...
What would you like me to post tonight? But tits ...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment