21 September, 2026

I won't bore you with the details but stuff happened today.

Appeals Court Orders Missouri to Reinstate GOP-Favored Congressional Map Ahead of Midterms
September 21, 2026

□ [“27-Yr-Old Son Of Supermodel Cindy Crawford Dies of Overdose, Cardiac Arrest in Rehab"]
□ [“Former Fox Business Producer Jennifer Eckhart Found Dead in Her Florida Home, Age 36"]

More sudden deaths of vaguely-famous people, at least connected to those who actually were famous.  This is what I mean about something working its way through the social ladder.  Cindy's son was always around people involved with the supermodel lifestyle.  He was even a model himself, nothing creepy about that, except for that apparently means he's in one of those drug rehabs where you're still allowed to get drugs.

The Fox News chick was obviously part of that institution.  She already sued one of the news hosts of being sexually abusive to her, he responded that it was entirely consensual.  The host was fired a few years later for these lawsuits and is still married to the same woman since before he was hired for Fox.  There's a reason I think that among the elites, marriage isn't remotely what it is for normal people.  He had already been suspended from Fox for an affair with a Las Vegas waitress.  He married his wife in Las Vegas and at least at the time, she was a CNN producer.  So many webs...  This Fox News chick's death is reportedly a suicide.

I'm not sure what would be spookier, if there are law enforcement agents going through society and taking these people out because they're crucial steps in the ladder, if there's a demon-worshipping cult and these people are being sacrificed and this is just what we're told, or if God is just snapping His fingers to meet the required results on His schedule.  But this is why I haven't been able to ignore the deaths of seemingly-random people I've never heard of.  Usually I've only focused on the deaths of celebrities in my particular interests or at least were famous enough that even I've heard of them.  But this happening too often to be coincidence.  Even weirder, it's probably happening to a lot of complete unknowns too.

Black Female Denver Mayoral Candidate:  Food Stamp Theft Arrest ‘Actually Qualifies’ Her for Office
September 21, 2026

□ [“FAA Issues Ground Stops at JFK/LaGuardia Due to Equipment Outage Ahead of Trump’s Arrival"]
□ [“British Air Traffic Control ‘Technical Issue’ Grounds Dozens of Flights, Second Time in a Month"]

Aircrafts, computer issues, this just comes off as wacky events while something big is going on.  There's no way to guess what's going on or who's behind it.  Could be an enemy attack, could be defense against an enemy attack, could be related to that British plane taking off a day or so ago with "munitions."  Still don't know why that's even in the news.  Or it could be some other reaction to any of the above, or something else entirely.

From last night through tonight, it is Yom Kippur, the holiest of Jewish days.  That makes it the most obvious time for attack but once again, it's possible that's a coincidence.  Something about this seems to be getting us over the peak and now it's starting a downhill slide.  Tomorrow is the UN meeting, Trump will deal with a lot of people, including Ukraine and NYC.  I'd like to think he'll be giving a speech and as he's talking, all the ambassadors and officials suddenly have their cellphones ringing and telling them some sh*t just went down.

There's hints that gas prices are ready to drop.  Today I saw they've gone down a few cents at a few gas stations I passed.  I've also heard that oil has dropped, meaning that will help.  I knew Trump had a plan in place, I'm just not happy that it's taken so long, especially longer than he promised.  I'm sure it's intended to help the mid-terms but I just think doing it earlier would have made the benefits even more obvious to everyone.  Assuming I'm right about this, now we need to see what happens with Iran.  We're also getting ready to start the next Federal Fiscal Year so that'll make a difference too.

And because I can't resist, I'll check what else happened today in history.  Not a whole lot of notable events, the British burned part of NYC in 1776, Benedict Arnold handed over secret plans in 1780, the French National Convention abolished the monarchy in 1792.  The Hobbit was published in 1937.  H.G. Wells was born in 1866, Chuck Jones in 1912, a few actors and musicians.  Stephen King in 1947, Bill Murray in 1950, Samantha Power in 1970.  Deaths include Virgil in 19BC, Emperor Charles V in 1558.  There are certainly a lot of others listed, some even relevant to me, but not much stood out as 'this day must be remembered because...'

Ilhan Omar Bill to Strip $140 Billion From ICE, Give It to Communities ‘Hurt’ by Deportation Raids
September 21, 2026

□ [“East German Communist Party Takes Berlin With Help of Lebanese Mafia, Hamas"]

More elections in Germany.  AfD did quite well, at least if you accept a multiparty-system.  But "The Left" was the winning party and that's really what it's called.  [Am I sure I'm not making this up?]  They got about 25% of the vote, mostly from white women and Muslims because of course they did.

Now this resembles Germany's problems of a hundred years ago.  Leftists want to be in charge but they can't handle actual opposition, so they need goons to handle things in the streets.  The goons also want power and since they're expendable, they expect major benefits for doing this job.  And they all agree this socialism is for the benefit of the nation, sucks to be anyone who disagrees.  I'm not even going to ask what they think of Jews.

It's Germany so of course this is a big deal.  Even worse is that their Muslim allies are connected to all the worst people on their side.  I don't know what they could be doing and I would assume it'll take awhile, even if they're competent.  This just looks like an injury that's going to get worse and worse unless you fix it and well, forget it Jake, it's Germany.

Trump Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New White House Helipad
September 21, 2026

□ [“White House Launches “Trump TV” After Fake News Networks Suspend Coverage of Trump"]

For the last few days, there's been some issue with Trump banning some of the media from dealing with him.  They don't like him anyway and they can just continue on as they always have but for some reason they're whining about this.  That's idiotic, Democrats ban media all the time and they never complain about that.  Obama banned Fox News at the beginning of his first term.  If you want to pretend Biden was POTUS, he banned hundreds of reporters.  These networks think they're "special" for some reason.

These networks have already filed lawsuits.  I'm pretty sure that won't go anywhere, unless the judges have already agreed with them.  There is no constitutional right to be in a "press pool" and they're already supporting candidates who want to erase the constitution, notice the contradiction?  I don't cover the media that much so I didn't follow this event but a couple months ago the media reported on a woman leaving Trump's limo and insisted infidelity was going on.  It's the sort of thing I ignore, that's why I don't remember much about it, but I've always wondered if Trump and his people were setting up the media for something like this.  Well, here you go.

It's also an example of how out-of-character Trump is as a professional politician.  The exception that proves the rule, he doesn't need media coverage.  He's constantly making public announcements - or someone is on his behalf - so if anything, the public is reminded why we don't want to hear much from politicians.  So he definitely doesn't need this official press pool following him around.  It's just a waste of money for their networks.

But the problem is that other politicians can't be bothered to do this.  Some of them might be inspired to get a little more open about stuff like this but most people from both parties are happy with restraining themselves to these official outlets.  They aren't just going to post stuff in the middle of the night.  Trump is capable of doing that.  I don't follow him and even I think it's entertaining, his real fans must love it.  But how could anyone follow an act like that?  Maybe we'll just enjoy the media not knowing what to do next.

Toronto Judge Acquits Man Who Nakedly Choked 7-Year-Old Girl Shouting About Allah - He Was in a ‘Cannabis Psychosis’
September 21, 2026

No comments: