skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
10 September, 2026
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about this...
Cartel Drones Over the Rio Grande Valley Drop 75 Percent After Army Lasers Go Active
September 10, 2026
□ [“Trump Announces $5,000 Dividend for Every Adult American If GOP Wins House and Senate"]
□ [“Trump Announces $500 Obamacare Rebate Checks to 1 Million Americans 'Wrongly Ripped Off'"]
What the f*ck? Is he on drugs, has he gone insane or is this just an impersonator? I'm not sure I could think of more idiotic things for him to promise. This just comes off as some way to make sure Republicans don't win and he'll get the blame for it, meaning any hopes for his last two years will go up in smoke.
The best we can hope for is that nobody was listening, or that those who were don't believe him. It just comes off as bribing people for votes, or at least promising to. I don't care if Democrats do that, this is one of the things where the enemy doing it doesn't matter. And even if it does, this is just an idiotic way to go about it. Given all the other promises he's made that never happened, going back to filing charges on Hillary in 2017, he should not be allowed to make any more until he has some actual victories. This is just bad marketing in every way.
I don't know what else to say, other than hoping this was just a bad dream. Trump does say stupid things but usually not ridiculous like this. And when he does, often it's pointing out some other issue that people notice when they look into it. There isn't any of this, we haven't gotten DOGE savings and it's been 92 days since he said gas prices would go down in 90 days. This sort of thing just makes you ask 'why do I support him again?'
Germany: Top CDU Politician Floats Banning AfD Days After Its Landslide Win
September 10, 2026
□ [“Russia Arrests Ukraine Spy at UK Moscow Embassy - Plot to Make London Fight for Kiev"]
This is one of those 'who spies more, the spy or the Russian who arrests a spy?' This guy was reportedly a guard at the embassy, spying on the Brits to provide Ukraine with excuses to get Britain involved in the war. Of course with something like this, there's no way to know what the actual truth is and not much reason to be interested. Anybody who seriously cares about this war should pick up a rifle and head to Ukraine to do their part.
But I'm more interested in how far back this goes. I've been going through my old posts and I was looking at my coverage of Russia. There was a fight with Georgia over Ossetia in 2008, it lasted about a week but Russia won. Virtually no mentions in Obama's first term, other than that they seemed to be growing in influence. Then there were several events which may be very relevant, which is why I'm writing this.
In 2013, NSA operative Edward Snowden leaked tons of classified documents about US surveillance. It's not clear if he was working for Russia, my brief coverage suggests he was more the kind of *woke* activist that you'd expect Obama to hire, but he moved to Russia to escape justice, so that's relevant. In 2014, Russia invaded Ukraine over a conflict with the Crimea. I haven't gotten through all of my coverage so I don't know who won but obviously that's still going on to this day.
But another event stuck out for me and might encompass all of this and more, as this was happening Obama started a fight with Syria. Syria had been an obvious target in the War on Terror and had been allied with both Saddam Hussein and Iran, not to mention many terrorist groups. I've heard it said we had more legitimate reasons to invade Syria than Iraq, but we had beef with Saddam so that's how that decision was made. And now Obama and John Kerry got involved.
But they couldn't convince anyone else to do anything. I've deliberately skipped my coverage of this Syria problem but Kerry was begging other people to help and Russia finally stepped in. Obama was still deploying troops to Syria and it got no attention from the media or the left so it just continued. IIRC, Trump tried to get out in his first term. No reason was given why he wasn't completely successful but only a handful of troops were left by 2020. Joe Biden's first autopen EO was to send thousands more back to Syria and if Democrats had been informed, they would have applauded. We still don't know what was going on there for so long or why but whatever it was, it had either been completed by 2024 or they just couldn't let Trump get involved again, so Assad ran by December. He ran to Russia.
It's not that I have much of a clue what's going on here, but something is going on beyond just Russia, just the Middle East, just Iran, just liberals and globalists. They are trying to do something, so that's why Europe has been trying for years to get into war with Russia. I was surprised to see how Obama spent his last few years blaming Russia for everything, which conveniently let them pretend that's how Trump became POTUS.
I don't know or much care what this particular incident is about. Sure, Ukraine is spying to find ways to get other countries involved, I can believe that. But this is the sort of thing our elites have been up to for a long time, trying to find ways to foist us into any conflicts they think are relevant, or let the enemy win for the same reason. These are just a few events that I didn't cover that deeply, there's probably thousands more that we never even hear about, even if they aren't centered around Syria, Iran or Russia.
Al Green Demands Free Transgender Treatments for Illegal Aliens – Trans Illegals Face “Hazardous Conditions”
September 10, 2026
□ [“Leftists Celebrate 'Kirkaversary' and Call for Additional Murders"]
I'd never heard of the guy before he was shot and have spent the last year hearing leftists praise his murder. They're the ones who claim to be caring and compassionate. Ask them what, exactly, he deserved to be shot for and few of them can even cite anything. They just mumble through some leftist slogan and let us know that anyone who doesn't say that should die.
Which links up to the recent court case of a woman murdering her children. They had no interest in the kids, they only have sympathy for the murderer. To the extent they don't, they blame the husband who had nothing to do with it. Women aren't responsible for their own actions because "equality." It sure tells us how caring they really are.
There are others. There's the health-care executive who was murdered last year, they're all happy with that. There was the female Ukrainian immigrant who was murdered by a black male, they'll ignore that completely. There's the last ten years of openly calling for Trump to die, you think Iran isn't looking for ways to use these people? If this isn't "death-worship," these people are too stupid to be allowed to vote and don't really have a reason to be left alive either.
Notice that there's no distinction between these people. Nobody is sorry that Kirk died but defends the mother murdering her kids, or vice-versa. None of these people are Trump supporters, it's unlikely that any of them think there's only two genders. It might take a while but these traits can be identified and I bet we'd be shocked by how many are universal among their type.
British Village Pleads with Lawmakers Not to Flood Town with Migrants “You’ll Destroy This Place”
September 10, 2026
□ [“Has Hollywood Finally Had Enough of Dems?"]
No. Any other questions?
Slightly more seriously, this article is covering why Hollywood isn't rushing out to help Democrats this election cycle as they have in previous years. The point is made that some of them are genuinely afraid of the *woke* movement. There's also complaints that Democratic leadership is too elitist, there's nothing that can actually be put out to the masses. There's also the rich Hollywood people who are actively helping the candidates, which is probably part of the problem.
Not mentioned is that DOGE may have cut the funding for these projects. The rich people can pay out of their own pockets but even Hollywood accounting can't spread enough money around to cover the costs, especially not with the low public response to almost all their product for the last few years. There's also the fact that these celebrities and their handlers didn't do much to help Harris in 2024 except get paid to be there.
I think there's also conflict going on in Hollywood which, naturally, is kept hidden from the rest of us. It is basically the issue with the *woke* agenda but these people have been part of it all their lives so they need it kept secret and we probably wouldn't understand it anyway. The public image of an actor is an Intellectual Property, just like the characters he plays, so that gets tied into their careers and which roles they can be considered for. I first noticed this in the superhero movies where the same actors have played multiple roles - Captain America and the Human Torch, Deadpool and Green Lantern, even Scarlett Johansen did a comic book character in one of her first movies - and they're trying to tie that together with movies from different companies. I don't know why they're doing this but I think it affects what is actually being done.
□ [“Oprah Guest Gushes About Lindsay Clancy — Wants Same 'Passion' for Black Child-Killers"]
At the other end of Hollywood, there's the huge audience of obedient puppets. Oprah was there to develop them, working with friends like P. Diddy and Harvey Weinstein. If there's seriously a part of Hollywood that thinks they're going the wrong direction, I suspect it's the people who see this is where they're headed. Add to that the way California is defying the rest of the world to oppose the Paramount-Warner Bros. merger, which would just break the companies anyway if it wins. I keep using the phrase 'death-worship' but that's really what these people look like they're doing.
Massachusetts Mother Who Strangled Her Two Young Children Asks Judge to Set Her Free and Dismiss Murder Case
September 10, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(259)
▼
September
(10)
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about th...
... and that is how I wound up making this post. ...
If you can read this, you could have chosen not to...
In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and rea...
It all started when I met this cat...
This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you d...
Don't read that post I made yesterday, I was young...
I could take the good, I could take the bad, I cou...
You have to read this post to understand this post...
What would you like me to post tonight? But tits ...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment