30 September, 2026

Happy New Fiscal Year's Eve.

Couple Extradited from Mexico for Smuggling Children to US During Biden Administration
September 30, 2026

□ [“Houston Mother Kills Her 4-Year-Old Daughter After Custody Hearing, Turns the Gun on Herself"]
□ [“North Miami Beach Mom Ditches Infant and Three Other Kids for a Three-Day Carnival Cruise"]

These events just happened in the last few days.  They're not the only ones I've cited, I don't cite all the headlines and news stories I see and I'm not even paying close attention to this stuff.  It just give an impression that 'the spectre is rising.'  Women like these just feel obliged to carry out the murder and abuse because they can, they expect to be protected from consequences.  At least that's what the voices in their head tell them.

The Clancy case was in Massachusetts so by definition it's close to Salem.  They're basically on opposite sides of Boston from each other, an hour or so away.  Salem is most famous for teen girls making ridiculous accusations against people they didn't like and getting away with it.  And of course men get blamed for everything.  Easy to describe that as a 'spirit' that's been part of our nation from the very beginning.  In 2013, Obama signed an EO declaring Salem the birthplace of the National Guard.  From 2001 to 2022, Massachusetts has made a point of exonerating everyone who was convicted.  It's a double-edged sword, support the witches or support the demon-possessed cult attacking the witches.

All of a sudden social media is buzzing about some 2024 rape case at Cornell University.  It's in Ithaca, New York, not too far away but not close enough to be suspicious.  Cornell is a prestigious leftist school so my immediate impression was, assuming anything illegal actually happened, the students were protected until such time as they needed to be betrayed.  What little I've heard indicates that the female was totally consensual and everybody wanted to do something bad.  So of course suddenly the left is demanding punishment.

I also noticed that Ithaca and Salem are at basically the same latitude and roughly halfway between them (a little further north, at Albany) is Colonie, NY.  This was the source of the NXIVM conspiracy cult of rich sex-worshippers which hasn't gotten much attention for a while.  All these connections, all these upper-class leftists.  I doubt *all* the people in these individual cases went to Cornell or were specifically connected, but I also assume some of them were.  I'm trying to speculate on what they would be doing with each other and why.

That's what I mean about 'the spectre is rising,' this is what I think we're watching as these cases erupt in public, from the elites to the anonymous random citizens.  It's New England so it's as close as the US gets to Old England with historical sites everywhere you turn.  While writing this I spent more than a little time checking if Paul Revere or Plymouth Rock fit in, or any relevant Cornell graduates.  Nothing immediately grabbed me (is that the right phrase to use here?) and there's enough there that it would be easy to make up some connections that look factually correct.  That's probably why I keep putting this out, hoping that someone with more knowledge will see a pattern and reinforce it.  Good or bad, that's how we build things.

AOC Attempts To Push Free College Tuition While Attacking Baby Boomers & ICE
September 30, 2026

□ [“Senate Democrats Block Congressional Stock Trading Ban"]

Oh come on, it's not like the bill would start tomorrow with the new fiscal year, you'd still have plenty of time to make tons of profit and even to work out new contacts to handle your stock investments that aren't related to you.  But no, Democrats unanimously oppose not being able to get rich (richer) on the stock market.  Because they oppose capitalism.  They can't even demand to make sure they pay more in taxes for their investments.

Apparently this ban was connected to a 'voter id' bill.  If true, it just shows how corrupt Congress is.  There's no reason to put together these two separate items, they just did it so Democrats would vote against voter i.d. and use that for the campaign just as Republicans can use the stock-market trading.  This is an example of how they're working together against the rest of us.

I'm not saying this proves that A.I. will really help the American people but it would cut a lot of this stuff out.  They'd be too obvious in performing for their sycophants and ignoring any results they don't like.  A.I. would be able to either cut through all that or to just plow through every step in a couple minutes, exposing how ridiculous Congress is for behaving this way.  It's also why I really think Trump 2.0 has been able to plan what's happening.  Congress is informed and at least some have paid attention to it, they know they can't affect anything meaningfully so they're just showing off to stay in power.  Also to keep getting richer.

Tennessee Execution of Murderess Halted After “Serious Concerns” Are Raised – First Woman Executed in State in Over 200 Years
September 30, 2026

Among the 'goddess-worship' on social media, of course there's constant promotion of Kamala Harris as guaranteed to win in 2028.  I still suspect Democrats have already worked out that they need to remove her from the race before it gets started after the mid-terms.  There would just be too much they'd need to explain if she's still around by then.

But it is possible that they actually believe this.  As always, it's impossible to know how serious leftists are about what they claim to believe, or how much thought they've put into it, or if their actual goals have anything in common with what they claim to be going for.  But I have noted that they keep raving about how great and accomplished Harris is but never point to the next obvious challenge she'll face, the primaries.

That seems kind of strange because she's so obviously lacking on that.  Hillary Clinton ran for POTUS twice and had to fight through the primaries.  She lost to Obama the first time, giving up in early June, and had to fight Bernie the second time until early July.  Harris gave up in 2020 before the first votes were cast and faced no competition in 2024.  It's why I'm wondering what kind of cult behavior this is.  It's like either (a) it's oppressive for a woman to have the face the same competition as a man or (b) Hillary's already done it so every woman has automatically passed that test.  That's the situation Harris is being presented with here.

I'm very curious how her opponents will handle this.  Well, male opponents anyway.  If AOC runs, it'll be too obvious that there's no difference between them and they'd only be picked for gender and skin color.  But Harris would need to show that she could beat primary opponents even if they're male, which she's never done before.  And how are the male candidates supposed to attack a woman?  I'm guessing that's why Gavin Newsom has announced he's not running if she is.  They may have already had this agreement, she wins everything and he doesn't have to lift a finger or she loses and he comes in to save the day.  She was DA in San Francisco and California when Newsom was mayor and governor, it's not like they don't know each other extremely well.  And he can call Aunt Nancy for help.

So I want to see how Harris supporters (or leftists in general) react to this.  How do you even prepare for a campaign against fellow Democrats, whether they're the most awesome heroic candidate and you shouldn't bother running against her or if you're paid to point out her weaknesses despite what all your peers and media say.  "Orange Man Bad" isn't going to help.  Everybody raising their hands to show their support for illegal immigrants won't help.  At some point the candidates need to show that they're better candidates than the opponents and they need to work on that before the final election.

California College Lecturer Removed From Classroom After Rant About Student Question on Native Americans Using Alcohol
September 30, 2026

□ [“Iran Regime’s Public Statement:  IRGC Wants You to Vote Democrat!"]

As always, no idea if this is true.  Reportedly the regime has released a 25-page letter basically telling everyone to elect Democrats in the mid-terms.  I could see them doing this to cause chaos, not sure I believe that they're stupid enough to do it otherwise.  Unless it really is desperate.  There are also rumors that there are multiple attacks by ethnic tribes.  I'm blanking on which ones and can't find where I saw it but if it's not really happening, we're getting closer.

There's also more reports that gas prices are finally going down.  I have noticed it by a few cents or so each day although I'll wait to confirm that it's really happening.  Oil exports from the Middle East and/or going through the Strait have returned to 2025 levels.  That will definitely help and not just in the mid-terms.  A lot more needs to happen for it to really make a difference but this is a very good sign.

We still don't know yet how Russia and China are reacting to this.  It's truly been an amazing war, I can't think of any precedent.  We basically won right away but then didn't do anything to enforce our will.  There was very little risk to our troops and we haven't even gotten into the other effects in the Middle East, much less the world.  Whatever else you can complain about Trump, he made this happen and in fairly short order.  Tomorrow we'll start seeing the effects of the new Fiscal Year and if gas prices have gone down by a dollar or more in the next month, the flood to clean out the stables will have truly begun.

Justice Department Indicts 10 Non-Citizens for Illegally Voting in Minnesota
September 30, 2026

No comments: