skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
19 September, 2026
If you don't relive the good old days today, they'll just be sitting there waiting tomorrow. Might as well get it over with.
202608 Waves - current events, thoughts about whatever, available on printed edition and kindle.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HKDVJG1D
Comey Asks For 4-Month Delay of Trial in Trump Assassination Threat Case – DOJ Doesn’t Oppose
September 14, 2026
Spain’s President Lost Millions of Messages, Emails, Photos and Audio to Pegasus Spyware
September 10, 2026
Anonymous Donor Paid to Cremate Thomas Crooks 10 Days After He Tried to Assassinate Trump in Butler
September 15, 2026
NBC4 News Chopper Reporter and Pilot Killed in Los Angeles Crash During Live Shot
September 15, 2026
Trump Turns Up Pressure on Putin, Signs Late Lindsey Graham’s Sweeping Sanctions Bill on Russia
September 19, 2026
□ [“Putin Warns European Leaders Preparing for War With Russia 'We’ll Have to Respond'”]
For a while now, it's looked like Russia and Ukraine had both lost the script and were just messing around with no real purpose or direction. That also applies to Europe but it's a bit different. The European leaders really do seem to want war with Russia but they can't actually do anything. They have no militaries so right there war becomes very difficult. A few countries have nukes but so does Russia. There's just no way this can work yet EU elites refuse to see it any other way.
Zelensky's people keep getting hit with corruption charges, his chief of staff, his prosecutor general. The latter managed to escape the country although he left a lot of dollars and euros in his office. His ex-spokeswoman is telling the world that Zelensky uses a lot of drugs, cocaine being the only one named. I have to wonder if secrets like this are the real reason EU elites are interested in this war, along with money being laundered through Ukraine. It might also explain why they still can't do anything about it. Only leftists would believe their media control makes them a military power.
My best guess is still that this is why Russia hasn't just slaughtered everybody. It's never cared much about its own casualties, you certainly wouldn't think there'd still be any Ukrainians alive. Yet the troops still move in very slowly. Four and a half years, Kiev should be a parking lot by now. It's not like Russia hasn't been bombing it consistently. Ukraine is in basically the same situation with Russia that Iran is with the US, the difference being that Russia has troops on the ground. Well, it's also Russia so that's another big difference, but you get my point.
So if Russia has moved in as they normally do, the EU would have immediately declared war and, since Trump was on vacation for four years, the US would have immediately sent troops in. There's more involved with China, the money going through Ukraine, whatever Trump is doing, but this is the closest I can get to a sensible explanation of wtf they think they're doing there. But it's why I've always insisted the US needs to stay out of this. For our own sake if nothing else.
Pat Boone Urges Trump to Stop Name-Calling, Act More Presidential — Tells Fake News to Zip It Too
September 19, 2026
□ [“Fed Up Dutch Clash With Police as Anti-Immigration Protest Turns Chaotic in The Hague"]
Another European country added to the list of protests. It isn't big, apparently they were trying to have a bigger protest but the government forbade it so only a few hundred showed up for this. As I've said, I want these protests to be everywhere, not just the capitol city. It's only the third-biggest city in the Netherlands fer cryin'... But it is a start, this pressure keeps building.
I'm still not sure what Europe is going to do. I don't think there's been any protests in Germany but any day now there will be some more elections where AfD has a good chance of winning. The government needs to shut that down as much as possible, but that will make things worse. They really need to stifle the populous and hope that works. Otherwise what options are there, hoping the Muslims fight for the government against the people?
What I'd really like to see is the police (and the military, if there is any) siding with the people. I think that alone would bring this mess crashing. The elites are too detached from the public so they couldn't do anything. The invaders would need to be fought and eliminated but the police and military would be best qualified for that. They'd even have weapons. I don't know if any of that is possible but it would sure be helpful.
Newsom Signs Bills Making it a Felony to ‘Seize’ Ballots Before State Officials ‘Certify’ Elections
September 19, 2026
□ [“Princess Diana’s Brother Alleges Charles Sounded ‘Giddy, Elated’ After Her Car Crash"]
Here's someone I never expected to give much thought to ever again. She's been dead for over 29 years and was only 36 when she died. Elizabeth had been on the throne for almost ten years when Diana was born and would stay there for 25 years after she died. I really am surprised that she was ever considered such a big deal.
But to the extent anybody still remembers her, they may want to focus on some scandal. Looking up a few details, I notice Charles was almost twice Diana's age when they met and already dating her sister. It tells us something about that relationship. I also learned that they met in November 1977. Hmmm, the Sex Pistols released their only album on October 28. It's like a large chunk of British society was ready to take the royal family down.
So all of a sudden Diana's brother has decided to reveal some alleged secrets about Charles as he nears his death. It's said he was glad to hear about it. Considering she was dating Egyptian royalty at the time, it's yet-another thing that makes you assume the elites have their own games which we're better off not knowing about. Diana's boyfriend's father Mohamed Al-Fayed worked closely with Saudi businessman Adnan Khashoggi whom I think was very central into the problems the world is facing today. But this scandal isn't getting into that, it's all about attacking Charles and his family.
We're also told that the royal family just wasn't nice enough to Harry, that's why he's turned out such a mess. Nice timing since he's just run back to Britain, having nothing else to do with his life. It's starting to sound like this is a stunt to ruin whatever's left in Charles' life and to set William up for failure when he takes over. A lot of work has gone into ruining this royal family.
Nigeria: Fulani Gunmen Kill 13, Then Target Funeral of Slain Village Security Men
September 19, 2026
□ [“Famous ’90s Comedian Known as ‘Carrot Top’ Hospitalized After Trying to Kill Himself"]
□ [“NPR Culture Editor Rose Friedman Dead at 38"]
I just covered this yesterday but suddenly even more vaguely-celebrity types are in the news for this. I'm trying to figure out how I've ever heard of Carrot Top. Maybe he got some promotion on MTV back when I watched it? That's all I can think of. I've never heard of Friedman of course but at this point I'm always suspicious about dying so young. And she'd had this job at NPR for fifteen years? Since her early 20s? How do you get a deal like that? Or maybe I don't want to know.
I'm not saying these people are genuinely famous but they're bigger celebrities than you or me. That's why I'm automatically suspicious about news like this. Not just because of the Covid vaccine but I really think the left has made a point of installing their people in significant social spots like this and that's why they're suddenly dying. We might take the news reports seriously because it's convenient but that doesn't mean they can be trusted. Maybe these were explicit murders, or suicides, or demon sacrifice. Maybe they were ready to reveal information that would send Hillary Clinton to jail.
I don't see any patterns or pathways but this just looks like something deliberate is going on. Really it is the age-issue. Mass media has been around long enough, there's a lot of people in their 70s, 80s, 90s who've reached some level of celebrity at some point in their life. If that's who was suddenly dying, it would make sense. But all these younger people, it's happening for a reason.
Flames and Smoke Seen Rising in Riyadh Airport After Warnings of Strikes by the Houthis
September 19, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(269)
▼
September
(20)
If you don't relive the good old days today, they'...
Just imagine how many things I'd have to say if yo...
The The: The Movie!
If you intend to fail then nothing can go wrong!
Why would Jack hit the road? It didn't do anythin...
Writing this would be more fun if you smiled more.
Your vote only matters if you agree with me. Glad...
You could read this but you choose not to. Please?
I am not Spock. I can't believe I have to post th...
I could have been a contender, but I chose not to.
Let me tell you why I have nothing to say about th...
... and that is how I wound up making this post. ...
If you can read this, you could have chosen not to...
In which I elaborate my extensive optimism and rea...
It all started when I met this cat...
This message sponsored by Rococo Coffee. If you d...
Don't read that post I made yesterday, I was young...
I could take the good, I could take the bad, I cou...
You have to read this post to understand this post...
What would you like me to post tonight? But tits ...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment