03 September, 2026

I could take the good, I could take the bad, I could take them both but I choose not to. Give me the mediocre instead.

September 2, 2026 Gloria Steinem, feminist, age 92
Texas Student’s School Laptop Blocks Search for Trump — Allows Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Jeffrey Epstein
September 3, 2026

□ [“Former NFL Player Dead at 40 After a Chilling Social Media Post"]

The way he describes it certainly reads like a suicide note.  Not confirmed yet but that'll probably be the verdict.

[simplified for readability]
“Do not cry for me!  I tried everything in my power to fight the demons behind the ones that someone put into me.  I did not want to be that way.  I know I have disappointed so many folks.  This is a demon in me.  But not only me.  It’s everyone.  I have hurt so many.  I needed help & did not get it.  To my family, baby, my mom, my siblings, things happened to your boy, your brother while I was little that an older lady did onto me.  As a result guys, I did the same onto others.  Please forgive me.”

There's been a lot of sudden deaths of young people in the last few years.  Particularly athletes whom you'd expect to be healthy, even if they're retired.  There's also been a seemingly-increasing amount of people who really believe there are demons inside of us.  For one thing, I've wondered if these deaths are related to the covid vaccine which leftists demanded everybody be forced to take because they control our bodies.  But for another thing, what if these two things are connected?  Demons are in the vaccine?

I don't have much else to say about that because it's entirely believable but also too big for us to comprehend.  But the demons themselves are also believable, that they really have been running around, possessing people, maybe they're even capable of breeding.  Then there's the last few lines of his message, hurting others, what an "older lady" did to him when he was little.  I'm coming to the conclusion that this is the real conspiracy going on here, essentially child molesters carrying this over to their victims who grow up and do the same things.  It could be evil demons or just basic psychology, or a little of both.

I'm also wondering how these people have organized to construct a business that survives for generations.  Right there would explain a lot of about Hollywood and popular culture.  A day or so ago I saw some news about Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler and the lawsuit from his ex-girlfriend who was 15 when they were together.  Her parents were Aerosmith fans and gave Tyler custody to take her across state lines, but he's in California where conveniently they've set up the laws so he's only got one single charge left to go to court with.

The reason this article stood out for me was because the lady had mentioned that she had been trained by some older lady - I think her name was "Daisy" - who groomed her to attract people like Tyler.  He wouldn't be the only one, she wouldn't be the only girl, "Daisy" wouldn't be the only one handling this, she might have been groomed herself a few years earlier.  And suddenly that explains the history of rock'n'roll and why so many people were against it from the start.  Go back a little further, you've got drug trafficking, early Hollywood and a lot of whites slumming those blacks who are into this.  Keep expanding that for decades and it explains a lot, including this football player who believed he was possessed by demons.

I'm not saying for a fact that's what these people have been into for a long time but nothing comes to mind as evidence that I'm wrong about it.  It would also explain a lot of the young deaths from "suddenly" we've been seeing lately.  And then there's the way the left is just losing its mind these days.  Every time they hit a point of insanity that we think they can't get any further, they find a way.  It's a living example of the saying that 'in Hell, there's no ground floor.'  That's what these people have been living through here.

France Launches New Taskforce To Combat Migrant Rubber Boats Crossing the Channel Into the UK
September 3, 2026

□ [“Lindsay Clancy Jury Dismissed for the Day as 'One Holdout' Digs In"]

This case has been going on for a week or so and I've generally ignored it.  A Massachusetts woman murdered her three young children in 2023.  I had thought they'd just go with 'late term abortion' but the defense says she suffered from severe postpartum psychosis, she heard voices that told her to do it.  That's not much different, it's a biological state which is limited to one gender.  The point is that women don't have to be responsible for their actions, up to and including murder.

There was a similar result last week, a black Bronx woman murdered her two children and was found innocent for that reason.  A South Carolina man had murdered his children, it took the jury two hours to put him on death row, although I gather he's still there now.  Maybe if he self-identifies as a woman he'll get this perk because suddenly he's oppressed.

To the extent I've paid any attention to this, it's mostly been to notice that women are going crazy to defend her and, in doing so, they're ruining any claims that feminism ever had.  They are requiring different treatment from men, based on biology that men cannot have.  They cannot accept responsibility for their actions, meaning they can never be given any real responsibility.  What employer would want to hire a woman, knowing she might suddenly get “postpartum psychosis” and start killing people?

And the left loves this, they want more of it.  This is why I've been predicting Civil War 2.0 for over twenty years, we cannot co-exist with these people.  They have a lust for death, you can certainly argue that they're possessed by demons, and this is what civilization is required to oppose.  It's also what leftism has always been about, they aren't even capable of realizing it.

Germany:  Antifa Threatens Anarchy as Attacks on AfD Mount before Sunday Election
September 3, 2026

□ [“Spain Rocked by Mass Protests Against Government — People Fed Up With 'Foreign Invasion'"]

What video I've seen looks impressive, assuming it's real.  There hasn't been any news of what's been going on in Ceuta, or even if the invaders have actually been kept out.  It sounds like the government has just let them go around Ceuta to enter Spain and the rest of the EU.  So it's nice to hear that the populous is doing something but it needs to be effective and it can't be limited to Spain.  That's what we aren't hearing about, when are they going to really do something?

But of course they have no way to do, the government gets to have guns and prisons.  Most of the people in charge don't need to face elections either so how do you get rid of them?  Then there's the growing "immigrant" population who don't need to obey, they didn't come here to become European.  They have criminal gangs so they also probably have weapons to use against victims.  The enemies are more powerful than the populous and more willing to work together.

The best option I can think of is just go on strike.  Refuse to take part in anything these tyrants want.  The Roman plebs went on strike starting 494BC - barely a decade after losing the last king - and that set an example which lasted for centuries.  Otherwise you will be gone soon and your leaders made that happen.  There is no other way out of this.

Trump Will Demand Repayment From the EU Over Biden’s Massive Military Aid to Ukraine
September 3, 2026

□ [“Oregon Teen Planned to Bomb and Behead ICE Agents in Portland Walks With 3 Years Probation"]
□ [“Los Angeles Podcaster Arrested for Threats to Kill Trump"]

We've been seeing this all year, and last year too.  In one sense the left is desperate, they trying to push out all their expendable troops, hoping that eventually one of them will be successful.  But it's also a valid question how many these people are just mindless enough that it's all they can do?  I'd like to know how they earn a living, do they have anything else in their lives other than associating with like-minded leftists?

I haven't made a point of covering it but I have noticed a large number of stories in recent months of judges just letting leftists get away with anything.  The judiciary is a lot more complicated for normal people so an argument can sometimes be made about some mistake being made somewhere along the line.  That's valid but it also works as immunity for leftists who make the law into whatever they want at the moment and never need to face consequences.

No matter how devoted they are to the "revolution," these people just come across as fundamentally empty.  That would explain a lot about leftists but there seems to be more.  I am not remotely a collectivist but this does appear to be something which isn't just the individuals themselves.  This could very easily be why people started believing in demons and witches way back when, at least that's a coherent explanation.  The down side is that there's no sense we'll ever be rid of this, much less see a victory any time in the near-future.

Maduro to Federal Court: I Have Sovereign Immunity, You Know
September 3, 2026

No comments: