04 July, 2021

It's all about Nebraska and those other 49 lesser states.

□ [“Marxist Democrat Rep. Cori Bush’s 4th of July Message: 'This Land is Stolen and Black People Still Aren’t Free']

So leave!

This is how we know they're trying to rule.  They aren't taking this seriously, they're just trying to fool people stupid enough to believe them.  No one in Cuba or China or Venezuela or Iran or North Korea gets to publicly lie about not being free.  They can't leave either.  They are not free.  You are a stupid cunt who has no clue what your words mean.

Does her skin color make her such a stupid cunt or is it just her as an individual?  Who cares?  She probably cares but she's a stupid cunt who should be completely ignored.

□ [“Afghanis Loot Bagram Air Base as American Troops Pull Out and Leave Without Telling Local Officials"]

They see an absolute victory, God helped them against the infidel.  They can repeat what they've done.

I wrote the above several hours ago and hoped to add more, then forgot all about it.  I was working on the book.  I'm not going to add more now, there's fireworks going on for some reason.  I don't live in a place that limits them to July 3 and 4 and I'd heard them all week, but for some reason today, I heard none until late afternoon, and even then it was just one minor explosion.  They've only really started in the last hour or so.

I did actually hear "God Bless the USA" today.  Not a great song, but it did grab me.  We really need to remember that.  But the men who died didn't give use those rights, we were born with them.  The men died to protect us, that's what we need to remember.

I can't say I'm proud to be an American.  I'm glad to be here, I'm grateful to be here, I respect what we've done, but to me, that doesn't mean pride.  Maybe it's just me, not being someone who goes in for pride - that's so awesome of me, everybody should be like that! - but we need to fight those motherfuckers now, they're trying to destroy everything and it seems like they're getting everything they want.

Please God, save the USA.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Blames Trump For Surge In Violent Crime
July 3, 2021

Judge Demands Ghislaine Maxwell Turn Over Records on Clinton Foundation Funding
July 3, 2021

Target Will Close All 6 of its San Francisco Stores Early Because of Huge Spike in Organized Retail Crime
July 3, 2021

Illegal Aliens Break Into Texas Ranch Home, Steal Handguns, Ammo and Clothing
July 3, 2021

UN Chief Kowtows to Ayatollahs – Calls on Biden/Obama to Lift Iran Sanctions Per the Horrible Agreement from 2015
July 3, 2021

Economics professor praises Stalin as one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century
July 2, 2021

Egyptian Man Charged in Boston Rabbi Stabbing Overstayed Visa, Is Here Illegally
July 4, 2021

No comments: