26 September, 2021

If a dog is man's best friend, when are they going to repay the loans?

Don't have much to say today.  I've been working on the book, as always.  Spent 11, 12 hours on it so far today.  Hopefully I'll do more.

This book will be an experiment, I'm actually going to try collecting pre-published material.  I think I see a market where I might make a few bucks.  I'll say more about it when I get finished, hopefully it won't take too long.

Surprise! Another Hate Hoax: Black Emory University Employee Arrested for Vandalizing Autism Center with Racist, Anti-Semitic Graffiti
September 26, 2021

The Jab That Broke The Camel’s Back: Thousands Protest in Tel Aviv Over Israel’s Vaccine Passport That Now Requires Citizens to Take Booster Shot to Be Considered “Fully Vaccinated”
September 26, 2021

DHS Chief Mayorkas Admits More Than 12,000 Haitian Illegals Have Been Released Into US – No Vaccine Mandate, No Covid Testing
September 26, 2021

American Stasi: Chris Wray’s FBI Is Investigating Veterans’ Group that Is Saving Americans in Afghanistan that Biden Left Stranded
September 26, 2021

Dozens of Massachusetts State Troopers Resign Ahead of Deadline for State’s Mandatory Vaccine Mandate
September 25, 2021

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol
September 25, 2021

No comments: