06 September, 2021

You take the guns, you take the roses, you take them both and there you have Axl's life...

□ [“Guinean Military Official Says President Ousted In Coup"]

Of course this is going on all over the world.  Only the dictatorial states are able to handle it because they're used to that.  I haven't been tracking the history of Guinea - it's on my "to-do" list - so I don't know its strength but it doesn't strike me as a major nation either in power or stability.  So if they're coming to pieces, a lot of others probably aren't far behind.

Not sure what to write today.  I've taken another (small) step on the "History project" as I've been going through the 17th century and noticing how England was taking the lead in the world.  It strikes me that they'd been building up all that time, like France had done, but then fell apart and had a few civil wars.  It all seemed to be climaxing with the Great Fire of London.  I need to look into that more but it sticks out as interesting.

Biden Effect: Americans and Visa Holders Stranded in Afghanistan Flood Private Rescue Groups with Travel Requests Knowing Biden Admin Won’t Help Them
September 6, 2021

□ [“Satanists Admit They Are Making Child Sacrifice Through Abortion an Official Ritual by the Satanic Temple"]

Why does this not surprise me?  It's technically about the recent law in Texas but face it, there's elite religions and probably always has been, they're the ones who go after Satan.  So naturally they would try to keep sacrifice going on as high a level as possible.  It's what they do, it's what they're into, it's what they want to impose on everybody else.

I don't think that's a total explanation of what's going on here but that sure sounds like it could be, doesn't it?

I don't really have anything else to add.  Today seems to be over, or at least it should be.

No comments: