19 March, 2021

First there is an essay title, then there isn't, then there is

It's individualism that they're opposed to.  America has been horrible from the start because it was about individual rights.  Anything they don't like is racist.

Well, today's big news, Biden fell down not once, but three times on one trip up into Air Force One.  It wasn't that long ago that he lied about Trump, "Look at how he steps, and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. OK. Come on!”

We can watch the video, he's clearly not running.  He has multiple problems just walking.  The White House spokesman blamed the wind, saying she couldn't have made it up the stairs either.  Maybe that's because she's stupid, wind doesn't really knock people over, particularly not several times a minute.

Not sure how much writing I'll do this weekend.  I know I always say that, but I'm getting very close to the end of the first step on the "History project."  I don't know if I'll get it finished this weekend but I expect to be close.  I'll finally have basic dates for everything I've listed so far.

Boy am I getting sick of looking at the stuff about movies.

□ [“White House Blames “Wind” for Joe Biden’s 3 Falls Boarding Air Force One — But Weather Channel Shows It Was Only a “Light Breeze” Today"]

Canadian Father JAILED for Violating a Court Order to Use His Trans Child's Preferred Pronouns
March 18, 2021

"It's good to be white when you're doing crimes" writes "journalist" about Capitol rioter ... not realizing the subject of his article was in fact black.
March 19, 2021

Black woman slams Ohio school board for critical race theory indoctrination of students
March 11, 2021

‘The US Does Not Have the Qualification to Speak to China From a Position of Strength’ – China’s Top Diplomat Humiliates Biden’s Team on American Soil
March 19, 2021

Biden’s Military’s Number One Focus – Not China – Not Iran – But Promoting the Rights of LGBTQ Around the World
March 19, 2021

No comments: