12 March, 2021

The secret of life is not wearing that shirt with those trousers. Now you know.

Well, I got a present-to-me today.  Face it, I needed one.

I mentioned a few days ago that I was wondering if society would collapse at any time, so the best thing I could think of was to the next few books in hard copies.  I did and they just arrived.

It's a nice feeling even though lots of the material is still first draft.  I'd always tried to make a point of getting my books to the fourth draft before I was willing to get a proof copy but more and more, I haven't been doing that.  To be fair, I'm running low on material that has been edited multiple times, but I didn't even format the stuff.

So now I have three more books and a lot of stuff that I don't remember anything about, particularly the fiction.  That's not going to make it easy to edit.  But if I had it all edited and finished tomorrow, I think I'd be basically out of material that had been typed up and was ready.  So my theory is that, however long it takes me to edit these things, I'll write more in the process and the formats of the three books will radically change, never mind the actual content.

Still, although these are not remotely finished and barely qualify as my books, it still feels very nice to suddenly have three brand-new hard copies that I didn't have yesterday.  As miserable as things are, there are a few good points once in a while.

Of course I'm still focusing on the "History project."  The first step is the longest and (hopefully) the hardest, getting everything in history and formatting it into basic dates.  I'm actually getting close to done with this step, it's just that what's remaining is the longest and most tedious, and that's saying something.

I'm wondering if I can set myself to doing, say, a month from each section every day.  The remaining sections would start getting finished and I could spend more time on the others and hopefully it wouldn't take too long before this part of the project is done.

□ [“Schumer and Gillibrand Call on Cuomo to Resign Over Sexual Harassment Allegations"]
□ [“AOC, Nadler Call on N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo to Resign"]

I'm not paying much attention to this stuff but I am wondering what's going on.  A few months ago, he was a universally-adored Democrat star.  It's possible that he just behaves like a typical Democrat who knows he can get away with anything, but something about it seems fishy.  They had the plans to steal the election for quite a while so there's no reason to think they didn't make other plans in the process.  They might be turning him in just to get rid of him or, now that Biden's accusers are silenced, they may be trying to re-start "Believe All Women."

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if this was all part of the plan and he was in on it from the beginning.  It's not like they need to worry about elections anymore.  But it also wouldn't surprise me if he's got the desire to be a dictator that I think is common among the left and wants to prove it.  They can't both be right - other leftists would want to be the dictator, for instance - but it does stand out.

Just under one year ago on March 16, 2020, the New York Times wrote an article titled "Andrew Cuomo Is the Control Freak We Need Right Now."  How did he become a control freak?  Maybe they should have given him orders on how to behave as a control freak.  I assume the writer, Ben Smith, is totally wanting Cuomo to resign too.

Human Trafficking: Cartels are Selling Kids for $3,200 a Head at Joe Biden’s Open Border with Mexico
March 12, 2021

Pelosi Re-Appoints Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell to Intel Committee Despite His Sexual Relationship with Chinese Spy Fang Fang
March 12, 2021

No comments: