skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
28 August, 2026
Over? Did you say it's over? It's not over until we decide it is! Was it over when the cat was nice and friendly and didn't demand anything? Hell no!
Honduran Migrant Arrested in California For Registering to Vote and Falsely Claiming to Be a US Citizen
August 28, 2026
Barack Obama Elementary School in Virginia Closed Indefinitely Due to Mold and Rodents
August 24, 2026
□ [“CNN Uses Photo of Las Vegas Impersonator While Reporting Dolly Parton’s Death"]
There are several possibilities. CNN really doesn't care about the accuracy of what they report so they just grabbed a random picture and used that without the slightest hesitation. Or they really don't know anything about Dolly Parton or impersonators so they truly believed they had the truth right in front of them and put it on the air. Or they really don't like Dolly Parton and knew full-well what they were reporting was false, the picture they were showing was not Dolly even though they said it was. Whichever it was, nobody anywhere along the line put the slightest effort into making sure it was correct before they broadcast it. Or worse, they did put in effort and this is just how good CNN is at its job.
There's the old anecdote of someone reading the newspaper and seeing that they were very wrong on a subject he's very knowledgeable about and then looks at the rest of the paper, wondering what else they got wrong. And CNN can't be bothered to see if they got the right celebrity who's been famous around the world for decades. Of course they had to apologize but is there any reason to believe that?
And they're trying to fight the Warner Bros/Paramount merger, or otherwise be separated from the company so they can stay in California. It says a lot about their priorities. Given that they already support the government being in control of what media is broadcast, maybe they should ask the Trump administration for advice and guidance. Or maybe none of this matters, it's not like they have much in the way of an audience.
Milo Yiannopoulos Taken Into ICE Custody in Louisiana
August 28, 2026
Los Angeles Residents Disgusted by Their Choices for Mayor: ‘I Wish They Could Both Lose’
August 26, 2026
□ [“Fed-Up Spanish Citizens Charge Beach in Ceuta, Disperse the Invaders, Set Fire to Their Shacks"]
It's a start. I watched several of the videos, not all. I had wondered where the police were, I did see a few in uniform but they weren't doing anything. Then I noticed the news said there were clashes with the police. How nice, that's more than they did to protect Spaniards from the invader. I did check and found one short video where the police (?) fired some rubber bullets. But it was still daylight when the attack happened and this video was at night. I'd like to think the police deliberately held off doing anything as long as they could.
The attackers destroyed the shacks and tossed the wreckage into the sea. It would be easy to replace but it's important that they get rid of any sign that non-Spaniards tried to take their land. Also funny was a female leftist reporter trying to support the invaders and the crowd quickly took over the camera. It's been a month and the government hadn't done anything about it, now it was their turn.
So it's nice to see this but it's a very short glimpse of progress. These invaders probably haven't left the country, just the beach, and the government will be ready to protect them tomorrow. Every government in Europe will see the need to step in and support the invaders against the citizens. If we're lucky, the majority of police will refuse but I wouldn't bet on that. I have no idea to what extent Europe actually has any free elections or if anything relevant is coming up any time soon but this will encourage the nationalist parties to win more votes. Even if it doesn't happen soon, they're getting closer to a point where the people will rebel. Or the government will entirely replace them with new subjects.
US Tells the UK Increase Defense Spending or Lose Support for Sovereignty Over the Falklands
August 28, 2026
□ [“Pennsylvania Erases 'Mother' and 'Woman' From State Health Code — Is Now 'Postpartum Individual'”]
They never notice that it's always the same gender they need to erase, the gender they claim to support and also don't know how to define. It's also the gender that so many people suddenly decide they want to be and is also totally suffering all the time because they're so oppressed. It helps that they have no clue what they're talking about but expect everyone to listen anyway.
After several months of being mostly quiet, the trans movement is loud again, trying to pretend that most people side with them despite all the proof to the contrary. The fact that they don't just quietly go on with their pretend-lives shows that they're the real problem. I'm guessing they think this will help in the mid-terms although the foreign financing may also be relevant. As skeptical as I am about other victories against the left, this is definitely one where the majority clearly doesn't support this and is sick of the minority pushing it on everything.
I don't get why city and state governments are trying to push this now, along with media and Hollywood. At least putting it into government policy leaves the chance that it'll stay, even if they lose elections, but what would they do differently if they were determined to push more people away? I can't figure out how but I still think Trump 2.0 planned this, to trick these people into doing this and show everyone how ludicrous they are. And hopefully to expose whoever's in charge of this.
Man Sets Himself on Fire Inside Lobby of Manhattan Building That Houses Google Offices and NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau
August 28, 2026
□ [“Progressive Leader Describes Playing 'Wargames' Before Midterms to Take Over Congress"]
"So you have people playing roles as the leadership in the Congress, right? You have people playing roles as the leadership in the administration, right, the Attorney General, Director of National Intelligence, the Secretary of Homeland Security. You have people playing roles of who’s out in the civil society ecosystem, the nonprofit litigators who are going to litigate, the governors and secretaries of state of key states, maybe the people who spread conspiracy theories online, sort of big influencers online. What are they going to do? Foreign actors, right? What is Russia going to do in the middle of all this? What is Iran going to to do, right? And so you create all of those roles."
This is just idiotic. First of all, you're ignoring tens of millions of people to think you can get through this. Second of all, you're not actually knowing the jobs of the people you're pretending to be, the requirements and the regulations. Third of all, you have no way to see any actual results. Apparently some congressmen and other officials are participating so they have some actual knowledge but this has little to do with reality. At best it comes across as trying to work out a plan but ignores that the enemy gets a say.
There's also the fact they will obviously ignore facts on the ground. Blacks don't like transgenders, if you have one group, you lose the other, so how do you "wargame" that? I'm not saying this is totally worthless, you might come up with some marketing strategies to tell blacks what they want to hear while winking to your real allies what you're doing. But this comes as elites working out ways to keep the peasants in line, that's not what a "wargame" is supposed to do.
Just the fact that they're going to play "big influencers online" shows how far off the rails this notion is. And who is funding it by the way? The, uh, the wargames, not the, you know, big influencers online. These games will probably have them using some secrets they hide from the public but that's another problem. You might be able to "pretend you don't know" these secrets but how do you include the enemy that already does know?
And how do you plan to deal with Trump Derangement Syndrome? You probably can't fake that but you can bet Trump and MAGA have lots of experience with it. A "wargame" should show you where you're weak so you know what to improve on. There is absolutely no sense that you're willing to test that which is a good way to guarantee your loss, just as you've had against Trump all these years. Hell, offer me enough money and I'd probably be willing to put you through some of that. Treat it like an actual "wargame" and not just telling your buddies how awesome they are.
Woody Harrelson Formally Asks UK’s New Prime Minister to Probe Covid ‘Vaccine Injury’
August 28, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(246)
▼
August
(28)
Over? Did you say it's over? It's not over until...
Do not try to eat this post. It's not healthy.
This post will not stop a house fire. Please call...
I can't apologize for this post until I've finishe...
Despite what I said yesterday, I never contradict ...
If I didn't have this blog, I'd probably be back o...
I don't understand why you think it doesn't make s...
Oh all right, let's get this over with...
I dream of a world where the memes will post us an...
When life gives you lemons that need some help, us...
I don't know, just include something that uses the...
I self-identified as a woman but then I suddenly d...
Oh my stars! Not your stars, they're all mine! H...
When I was young, I dreamed of posting on a blog. ...
How long will it take the WNBA to figure out what ...
Every book of a thousand pages starts with one int...
Why did Marty McFly cross the road?
This post self-identifies as a meme.
Everyone who's read this goes on to live a long an...
My arch enemy has left me a cat. Is there anythin...
There are posts that were made for today. Then th...
When you're scrolling through this blog, trying to...
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate computers?...
If you live in the moment, you die in the moment, ...
If you thought we could have nice things, you have...
If I'd known how bad writing books was going to ge...
Of all the posts on this website, this is not one ...
I know what you're thinking, 'Did he post six meme...
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment