skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
25 August, 2026
I can't apologize for this post until I've finished writing it so get off my case! I'm sorry, that was harsh.
August 25, 2026 Dolly Parton, busty country singer/songwriter, age 80
US Air Force Major Hit With UCMJ Charges After Calling for Trump’s Impeachment While in Uniform
August 25, 2026
□ [“Gary, Indiana Have Been Without Power for Two Weeks – Of Course Left Cries 'Racism!'"]
There were storms a couple weeks ago, it shut down the power. Electric company sent in people to fix it and they got shot at so the electric company didn't come back. For some reason no one in this mostly-black town is capable of fixing generators or electric plants. Maybe they're just too lazy.
Unusually, I've heard about this for several days, this is the first time I've seen any reports on news sites, at least any of the ones I go to. The left couldn't say much, there was nothing to point to about Orange Man Bad!!! They also needed to hold off to get the blacks to suffer enough, that way they could cry 'racism!' Wouldn't help Democrats if some rich Democrat sent in food and an electric crew to fix things on day three of the crisis.
But now a crew with security is finally able to start fixing things so the mayor can start bitching about how bad whity is for making this happen. The state government has promised to investigate the electric company for being racist. None of them lifted a finger to fix the problem, they just want to find someone else to blame. Which is just what the residents are now doing on social media after someone else provided them electricity. Not a good look but that's how they want it.
ICE Quietly Nabs 1,328 Illegal Aliens in Just 14 Days in Democrat Sanctuary Suburbs Around D.C.
August 25, 2026
□ [“DSA Member Explains That Their Takeover of the Country Will be a ‘Violent Process’"]
“We have seen that the Democratic Party establishment that we have has to be ripped out. We can actually start to grab hold of the ship of state and steer it in our direction, but it’s going to be a, you know, violent process.”
This guy's a streamer, Michael Beyer, not someone who seems used to violence. This is why I keep saying those who are not on his side need to start putting groups together in their neighborhood and town. Particularly those with military or police experience, they'll at least know how such an organization works. At least by their looks, the people in these videos really don't comprehend what they're getting themselves into.
This is one of those things that really look like they could go either way. The most likely option would be that these people have no clue what's going to happen. They're a vast minority with no training or understanding of what's going on so of course they want to seize power and are willing to do anything to get it. Or rather, they'll order others to do anything to get it. I am very slowly becoming confident that this is what the results will be.
The problem is that there's still a significant chance that they'll be capable of something. Either they can handle a real attack themselves or they're such a large number that they're basically unstoppable. Or most likely they're pawns used by China or Iran or whoever, bringing in nukes or bioweapons that'll take the rest of us down quickly. That's the real danger and I just don't see any way most people can defend against it.
So keep both possibilities in mind but I gotta admit, these people do look ridiculous. They have barely any power but they're already proclaiming violent intent against the rest of us. That's just a stupid way to go. A couple grenades at their rallies would basically end the problem there. Even if they steal every election by some miracle - apparently there are some going on tonight - that doesn't mean anyone's going to obey them.
Keith Ellison Tries Diplomacy by Negotiating With Somali Gangs On the Upcoming State Fair
August 25, 2026
□ [“Trump Links a Report Suggesting ICE is Investigating Ilhan Omar for Immigration Crimes"]
ICE was given an FOIA request about Omar's immigration status and refused to answer because it would interfere with "enforcement proceedings." This means they're investigating her so they won't answer. The implication is that they're checking if she's still married to her brother and what's up with that? I doubt that's all, she has to provide marital duties to her brother, that's just the way things go in Congress.
I think it's more likely they'll be looking into the Somali connections in Minnesota. Haven't heard much about it for several months but it was the most prominent example of colonization outside of the Texas border which Trump shut down last year. I don't know if it's the biggest example but Omar is the reason they got all the attention. Most notably there were the federally-funded childcare services although I'm sure DOGE found plenty of other examples in the region.
Omar is also the most obvious target of AOC's "Squad" so connections to her will probably be connections to the others. From there we see the connections to the whole DSA movement. I only just found out she was a long-time member. It's one of those things you don't pay attention to because they obviously agree on everything whether or not you actually join the club, but she's the star of this group and this was obviously about installing her into a position of power. So with Omar as the other prominent member - I can't even name any others - we can glimpse the organization and its goals.
We can safely assume China and Iran are the main supporters of their movement although any number of other leftists are also tied in. This is why it's a big deal that ICE is investigating Omar. As a member of Congress she gets a lot of immunity for things that the rest of us would be punished for because the laws don't apply to everybody. I am very tired of waiting for anybody to get punished and am not impressed by these hints that *something* is being done. That said, for the time being I'm optimistic that we're on the edge of something big in the next two weeks.
WNBA Store Blocks “Jesus Christ” on Custom Jersey — “Muhammad” and “Allahu Akbar” Clear Initial Filter
August 25, 2026
□ [“Lucasfilm President Dave Filoni’s
Star Wars
Strategy Divides the Fanbase (Again)"]
The corporations are trying to figure out how to make their IPs into whatever they want at the moment, deliberately ignoring what made them popular. This may just be trying to develop a standard corporate policy. First you make something that everybody likes, then you aim at different target audiences and for blockbusters like this, try to include some piece that will appeal to each. Then when that fails, figure out how to redefine your IP in numerous different ways.
This is just propaganda that they're going to appeal to everybody. They couldn't do that with a Han Solo movie which had a bigger audience than this year's failure. They don't have any characters that attract people and at this point, the story is the last thing they bother with. Talk about this or that spin-off or something in other media is just the edge of a tree branch when they're trying to cut down the trunk.
I'm wondering if Disney really has specific knowledge of how to establish a cult and their purchase of Star Wars, Marvel and Pixar was about expanding that. There's been a slow release of reports about people who visit Disneyland many times a year and everything about them seems mentally like they're four year olds. People who live as close to Disneyland as possible, not because they work there or one of the related companies, but as the center of their lives. Germany, Russia, China, North Korea and probably the US has conducted massive experiments on how to control their population and good or bad, that research was shared with others. That might explain what Disney is doing here with
Star Wars
.
That's why this release comes off so empty. You could make the argument that Kathleen Kennedy is still calling all the shots and it wouldn't make a difference, this is what the company is after. Whether for the last decade or for the last century, this is what they've always been working towards. It just seems guaranteed to fail but it's startling how many people have automatically been won over with no hesitation. If I paid more attention to current Star Wars, it might explain a lot about how the current definitions of the light and dark sides of the force, which was definitely a replacement for religion.
Separate Mobs Storm Pharmacy, Fast-Food Restaurant in LA ‘Street Takeovers’
August 25, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(243)
▼
August
(25)
I can't apologize for this post until I've finishe...
Despite what I said yesterday, I never contradict ...
If I didn't have this blog, I'd probably be back o...
I don't understand why you think it doesn't make s...
Oh all right, let's get this over with...
I dream of a world where the memes will post us an...
When life gives you lemons that need some help, us...
I don't know, just include something that uses the...
I self-identified as a woman but then I suddenly d...
Oh my stars! Not your stars, they're all mine! H...
When I was young, I dreamed of posting on a blog. ...
How long will it take the WNBA to figure out what ...
Every book of a thousand pages starts with one int...
Why did Marty McFly cross the road?
This post self-identifies as a meme.
Everyone who's read this goes on to live a long an...
My arch enemy has left me a cat. Is there anythin...
There are posts that were made for today. Then th...
When you're scrolling through this blog, trying to...
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate computers?...
If you live in the moment, you die in the moment, ...
If you thought we could have nice things, you have...
If I'd known how bad writing books was going to ge...
Of all the posts on this website, this is not one ...
I know what you're thinking, 'Did he post six meme...
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment