30 August, 2026

I never see the cat do anything, there's no way I can provide any proof against him. So why is he testifying against me?

Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Still Playing Covid Theater, Performatively Masked Up at DC Airport
August 30, 2026

□ [“The Extra 4 Minutes In Avengers Endgame Re-Release Is 'Required Viewing'"]

It really makes no sense why they're doing this.  They're trying to pander to an audience that is deeply attached to everything that happens with these corporate IPs but that audience is much smaller than they seem to believe it is.  I'm talking 'comic book audience' small.  Maybe there will be enough people who want to see Endgame again on-screen for a good opening weekend but that's about it.  The notion that you *must* see this to have a clue what's going on in the next release is just ludicrous.  I'm not even getting into the point with being able to sum up the last seven years of MCU product in four minutes.

DC is doing the same thing, insisting that you must see Supergirl to understand what happens in next-year's Superman.  I haven't heard them say that for a while, meaning someone in charge might actually want to get out of this mess, but IIRC Gunn, the lead actress and one of the other creative personalities all said this a few months ago.

These franchises are already overwhelmed with dead weight and ridiculous expenses, this just makes the problem worse.  I always assume there's some sort of cult mentality going on and try to amuse myself by figuring out what the cult is.  With DC, I think they're trying to push Gunn out and since he doesn't have much in the way of success to fall back on, he's pushing out an increasingly weird series of lies.  He's now pushing to do a Batman movie, he was ready to resign, he's already signed a new contract.  Reportedly the first episode of Green Lantern had a lot of viewers but I'm guessing they were watching the train wreck.  If that viewership continues, I'll still assume it's his cult obeying him just to make something look like a hit.

With Marvel, they really don't know where they're going.  Just a few years ago, Kang was supposed to be the big bad-guy for these group of movies.  All those grand plans had to be thrown away and replaced with giving RDJ enough money to buy a mid-sized country.  Something about this just seems like cult behavior, it's not remotely about interesting people who aren't already part of the group.  And it also looks like they've been working for years to take over big entertainment companies.  Yet-another reason why they've both been pushing the concept of 'multiverses.'

California Democrats Advance Bill Recognizing Two Muslim Holidays and Authorizing Eid Lessons in Public Schools
August 30, 2026

□ [“Antifa Networks Panicked After Trump Admin Designates Affiliated Group as Terrorists"]

I hope this will soon be relevant.  I'm guessing that the investigators are going through every link or connection to see who else is involved in this.  How much of an "underground movement" is there around the world, probably protected by the people who claim "antifa doesn't exist."

I'm not particularly interested in what extent they're promoting terrorism - although I'm glad others are focused on that - I'm more curious about who those other connections are and what current mess they're in.  Media figure Tucker Carlson is demanding Trump be immediately impeached.  He's been defending Iran for months and this is just more of the same.  Looking it up, I've said very little about Carlson and most of what I've said is about something else that he just happened to be part of.  He seems to be someone I should like but just comes off as a RINO somehow, more evidence in my theory that most RINOs were installed by the left as "controlled opposition."

By the same token, Rolling Stone Magazine - who knew that was still a thing? - is busy pushing Hasan Piker, the woke black gay Muslim or whatever he is.  He's gotten tons of attention recently and it doesn't look good to sane people so of course the left needs to keep pushing him.  He's an influencer, does streaming and has had a lot of big names on his show.  He also really hates Jews and made some recent comments about that which are turning off even some leftists.  My point is that these people who are famous for no real reason seem to getting desperate.  I'm betting they're connected to antifa too.

Then there's Bill Mahar who won't go away.  He's always struck me as a sane leftist, or maybe more "controlled opposition."  He still gets attention for trying to tell Democrats to stop pushing the *woke* agenda so much, it just drives people away.  Or AOC who was on ABC News a couple weeks ago to say “Woke 1 was crazy.”  The implication is that the party does see a problem with openly expressing its goals so they're going to try rebranding it.  These are all people who are probably being investigated and are probably closer to supporting terrorism than they're willing to admit.  Their followers are even worse.

CBC Caves to Outrage, Will Refer to 9/11 as ‘Terrorist Attacks’ After Insane Internal Memo Leaked
August 30, 2026

□ [“Clintons Seek Unpaid Intern With 'High Level of Professionalism and Discretion'”]

This is very odd.  The job is to work for people who are very rich, 25-29 hours a week, unpaid.  What sort of mind even considers that a job opportunity?  The job description requires a lot of ability in a lot of different fields, that's usually the sort of thing you'd pay for.  But not the people who claim to help others so much.

It's specifically working as an intern for Hillary.  Bill also has an ad for a “Special Projects Associate” and that will pay $50-55 thousand a year.  That's a big difference.  Both jobs require you to be in NYC so I don't know how far that much money will get you there but it's a lot better than what Hillary has to offer.  And doesn't that tell you what you need to know about this couple?

I wonder if this is some specific legal definition that would only be relevant to a couple dozen people.  Perhaps as man and wife who used to be high-level politicians and run a 'foundation' they have very detailed rules on what they can or can't pay people for.  It's probably something that would make absolutely no sense even if we were told the basic reasoning behind it.  But even without that, it just stands out that Hillary refuses to pay you for your time and effort.  She's entitled to it because she cares so much.

The timing is also curious.  Bill's offer is theoretically for a permanent job, assuming he doesn't die soon.  Hillary's job is only for September 9 through November 13th.  Two months without pay in NYC, I guess this isn't a job for poor people.  But it does make me wonder about those weird legal requirements.  Perhaps they're both required to offer jobs, Bill will hire one, then drop dead and Hillary gets to pick up where he left off.  I don't know what the point would be but I also don't get why either of them would be suddenly advertising to hire new people now anyway at their age.

Iceland Votes NO to Joining European Union in Latest Blow to Globalist Elites
August 30, 2026

□ [“Senior IRGC Official Drops Dead on Live TV at Regime’s Nightly Rally"]

I don't know if we're actually attacking Iran these days but there's no way this could be seen as a coincidence.  If it's not actually the US taking this guy out in public, a higher power is involved and the US leaders at least knew what happened right away.  This is the sort of thing that would affect the Iranian leaders deeply, they are true believers.  It might have been a drone shooting the guy or something but Iranians would see it as a deliberate sign.  That said, there is a chance that this is A.I.-generated footage.  I'm not sure at what point we could actually trust what we're told.

But this also spreads over to Iran's allies around the world.  We're hitting all of their economies, most notably China that can't get oil.  It looks like we're basically running the Strait now, probably with help, so Iran can't do much about that either.  And all their western leftist allies are being hit in ways they didn't expect.  Most of them had no clue who was funding them.

□ [“Rep. Maria Salazar Blasts Trump’s Venezuela Oil Deal — Then Suddenly Changes Her Mind"]

Speaking of Venezuela, this also shows that the war is going on in ways most of us don't see.  R-FL Salazar said that the oil deal Trump made with Venezuela will expire as soon as he leaves office.  Then she suddenly erased that post and replaced it with how this was a great deal, it will hurt China and help the Venezuelan people.  Maybe she just changed her mind - women, amiright? - or her staff disagreed on what to post.  Or maybe someone in the administration pointed out what was actually going on and she suddenly retreated, she knew which side she had to support.

The clock is ticking in more ways than one.  There's a week left for Trump to bring gas prices down 90 days after he said he would.  I know he's a showman but there's also a business consideration here, don't rely on a last-minute victory.  Venezuela was a great move and he's gotten a lot of leeway with how long this Iran thing has lasted.  The fact that the damage is all on their side is also a plus.  But it's time to finish this off, perhaps even to celebrate for the upcoming anniversary.

Dog-Eaten Meat, Rats and Urine:  10,000 Complaints Expose Filthy L.A. Street Food Venders
August 30, 2026

No comments: