skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
29 August, 2026
Stupid internet! Post more memes!
August 22, 2026 Shelley Fabares, daughter on
Donna Reed
, Mrs. Mike Farrell, age 82
Trump Unveils U.S. Space Academy During Ceremony Honoring Artemis II Astronauts
August 29, 2026
□ [Jasmine Crockett Still Won’t Commit to Campaigning for James Talarico in Texas"]
There is some internal conflict going on here although the basics aren't clear. Talarico is an insane leftist who pretends to be one of those Christians who hates Christianity. You're supposed to support your fellow party members after the primary and IIRC Cronkett said she would. They need to get the black vote to have any chance, yet the head negro seems to be holding them back for unknown reasons.
It's possible she's got some demands that haven't been met yet. Or perhaps it's because the candidate self-identifies as a "white male" so she'll oppose him just because. It's also possible she knows a lot of blacks really won't support this so she'll just look bad by trying.
But I think the party is having bigger problems that still haven't become public. It just came out that a candidate in Colorado had been arrested for public drunkenness a few months ago, after several months of campaigning. It sounds like being drunk wasn't a big deal in itself but he got very violent while being arrested. The footage released shows him raging in a restraint device created for criminals who don't act like the normal drunks. It's the sort of incident that reveals who a person really is, instead of who they pretend to be to gain power.
Tennessee’s Governor Moves to Rename Nashville Airport After The Late Dolly Parton
August 29, 2026
□ ['All Hail Queen Roysha' Former NBA Star Royce White at Indiana WNBA Game in Blonde Wig"]
I don't know how much attention it'll get but this is still going on. He's talking about suing the WNBA for discrimination and has a fair case. They could at least define what a "woman" is since it's in the logo. But if they were willing to do that much work, they might as well compete against men.
This is probably more about encouraging the trans movement to keep being so repulsive in public. The term '80-20 issue' is a good one, accurately identifying what a large majority of people want. The people who tell us the trans movement doesn't affect our lives so we need to just shut up and accept it, they're the same ones going bonkers about women's basketball which doesn't affect anybody either. Can't have it both ways but that's what they want. It's *special* when they do it because they know better than the rest of us.
Democrat pollster Doug Schoen says that the party tried to silence the woke agenda but the activists pushed it back, particularly DSA. Don't know if that's true but it believably explains the last few months with the trans rushing back, especially on social media. 'You'll never be free from us' is not the selling point they think it is yet they keep pushing that.
NBC News Crew Assaulted and Vehicle Smashed by Masked Men in West Bank
August 29, 2026
□ [Trump Announces Massive Oil Deal with Venezuela – 'Biggest Oil Deal in World History!'”]
It's about 9 days until we're 90 days after him saying gas prices would go down in 90 days. I assume this was why he made that prediction, we're getting control of 65 billion barrels of Venezuelan oil reserve. It sounds like a good deal - I guess, I wouldn't know - but how soon does that affect the gas prices at the pump? I could certainly live with it taking a little longer but he said 90 days and I'm holding to that.
□ [“Ro Khanna Blasts Trump’s Massive Venezuela Oil Deal as ‘Colonial’ and ‘Morally Wrong’"]
But the left will do everything they can to promote it. They ignored how cheap gas was for the first year of Trump 2.0, they complain about how it's been for the last six months, they ignored that it was even more expensive during the four years between Trump 1.0 and 2.0 and spent that time claiming the POTUS didn't have any control over gas prices. So now they need gas prices to stay high, they will forbid Venezuela from selling that fossil fuel to us. Selling it to China is fine though.
It's still interesting how the left has just dropped their rhetoric on fossil fuel killing the earth. I know it's because the activists aren't getting government funding anymore but they just seem to have found other things to talk about. I'd like to think the two Trump administrations have been able to get rid of a lot of regulations and blockage from producing more oil in this country, contrary to those who were paid all these years to say we'd run out any day.
Venice Muslim Migrants Threaten To Go on Strike After Mayor Blocks Construction of Large Mosque
August 29, 2026
□ [“Mamdani's Universal Child Care Extension Turns Into 'an Absolute Disaster'"]
Another socialist victory. He promised free child care, made some change to city regulations - or something, it's not said how this was decided - so it's available for two year olds instead of starting at three year olds. But the city still hasn't paid anybody to provide free child care. It's told them to take out loans if they want to have goods and services for kids they're overseeing, just as the new school year is ready to start.
Basically they're getting ready to go out of business because of the new government policies, leaving the situation worse than it was before Mamdani got involved. It's not his only achievement. He promised free bussing and that's not happening. Rent is frozen so now landlords can't afford maintenance for the residences. The city is also being sued by immigrant-owned grocery stores because they see being driven out of business competing against the government.
Like everything else, I have to assume Trump 2.0 has planned for this, giving leftists the maximum opportunity to show everyone how horrible they are at doing anything. If (!) we can avoid voter fraud, the mid-terms will show Democrats that nobody wants what they offer. Even those who do want it realize they need replacements. Then there's the rest of the party who've spent the last couple years agreeing with DSA and hope to be on the ballot in 2028. What are they supposed to do, claim they'll be different than the failures they've been supporting? Even their own people will have to work to avoid seeing the problems with that.
Satanic Temple Band Performs 'Abortion Ritual' in Hobby Lobby Bathroom for 'Sam Alito's Mom' Music Video
August 29, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(248)
▼
August
(30)
I never see the cat do anything, there's no way I ...
Stupid internet! Post more memes!
Over? Did you say it's over? It's not over until...
Do not try to eat this post. It's not healthy.
This post will not stop a house fire. Please call...
I can't apologize for this post until I've finishe...
Despite what I said yesterday, I never contradict ...
If I didn't have this blog, I'd probably be back o...
I don't understand why you think it doesn't make s...
Oh all right, let's get this over with...
I dream of a world where the memes will post us an...
When life gives you lemons that need some help, us...
I don't know, just include something that uses the...
I self-identified as a woman but then I suddenly d...
Oh my stars! Not your stars, they're all mine! H...
When I was young, I dreamed of posting on a blog. ...
How long will it take the WNBA to figure out what ...
Every book of a thousand pages starts with one int...
Why did Marty McFly cross the road?
This post self-identifies as a meme.
Everyone who's read this goes on to live a long an...
My arch enemy has left me a cat. Is there anythin...
There are posts that were made for today. Then th...
When you're scrolling through this blog, trying to...
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate computers?...
If you live in the moment, you die in the moment, ...
If you thought we could have nice things, you have...
If I'd known how bad writing books was going to ge...
Of all the posts on this website, this is not one ...
I know what you're thinking, 'Did he post six meme...
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment