05 August, 2026

If you live in the moment, you die in the moment, and then what do you do?

Middle-Aged Woman Arrested After Stabbing Four Men With a Pair of Scissors
August 5, 2026

□ [“Michigan Voters Jumping Ship — Democrat Voters Vow to Back Mike Rogers Over Abdul El-Sayed"]

The headline is just propaganda.  It would be nice if Democrats do that but, the party is very loyal.  They stayed with Joe Biden for decades, Obama for two terms, they voted for Hillary and Kamala, there's no reason to assume they'll change now.  It might be more likely that they decide to sit it out and let 'the other guy' do the voting.  That can go either way.

Last night there were some elections.  Haven't checked to see if they were all primaries although I guess there wouldn't be any "special elections" this close to November.  As far as I know, none of the DSA candidates lost although I'm not sure that makes any difference.  They're all on the same side.  AOC girlfriend Cori Bush lost big-time in Missouri, to a black man so of course she blames "racism."

The DSA won both Senate primaries in Michigan.  The Islamo-marxist only won by less than 2% of the vote.  That is a good sign if Democrats stay home in November or if Republicans are determined to keep these people out of power, it won't take much to win.  The left is always determined to win so they put everything they had into getting this far, it's the normal people who sit things out.  Of course there is a change for fraud still.  I'm not even sure we'll make it to November, much less if anyone will take the results seriously.

Eight South Korean Students Arrested After Breaching US Osan Air Base During Protest
August 5, 2026

□ [“White House Declassifies Information on Comey’s Secret FBI Investigation Into Trump"]

I'm fine with the declassification but there is the problem that a lot of this stuff has long been forgotten.  This was covering Comey's investigation into Russia stealing the election for Trump.  The left is going to believe that's what happened no matter what and I really doubt anybody else cares much.  There's certainly not going to be any big revelations, exposing secrets that totally change everything.

It's strange that information has been declassified and nobody seems to care about it.  There's still stuff being hidden, or at least we think is being hidden, but the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK haven't done anything and those would be the ones with people who've been interested for decades.  I can't throw stones, I can't even recall what else has been declassified because I don't pay attention to it either but it just seems so weird that nobody has thrown a fit about anything they were shocked to discover.  It all comes down to 'basically what we were always told.'

I'm sure there are battles about some of this stuff going on in DC but again, they don't get much attention.  Not sure if it's classified info or not but some Republicans in Congress are fighting to keep CIA director John Brennan's testimony to Congress from coming out.  This is was also about the 'Russia' accusations and the implication is that these Republicans are actually in the uniparty, that's why they're trying to stop it from coming out.

I pay attention to this stuff and it's still 'uh, yeah, I vaguely remember that.'  Few others are going to care and even fewer will see anything relevant.  No one's going to see this and suddenly realize that globalists and leftists oppose Trump.  I'm sure at some level this is relevant but why bother?

Wisconsin Frontrunner Francesca Hong Claims Service Industry “Rooted in White Supremacy,” Tipping Is “Racist”
August 5, 2026

□ [“WTF Is James Gunn Doing?"]

For those who really do have "superhero fatigue," there is still some entertainment to be found in how DC is reacting to the success of the current Spider-Man movie.  In five days it's already the second-most popular movie in 2026 and is barely $15 million away from the top spot.  That's just domestic sales, I check worldwide and it is already at the top spot.  I doubt inflation is counted but it's now the #32 most successful movie of all time.  In five days.

And the people at DC who speak out just sound insane.  They're still blaming sexism for nobody wanting to see this, they never explain where the audience for Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel went.  A sequel to a twenty-year old chick flick, The Devil Wears Prada II, is the sixth most popular movie of the year, what are they doing to win that audience?  Nothing, they're just repulsing everybody.

Gunn is not going to last long at DC.  It might be cheaper to let him finish his contract but they aren't going to spend any money on his idiotic ideas.  He is planning a tv show for a team-up between Jimmy Olsen and Gorilla Grodd, two names that shouldn't even be in the same sentence much less an expensive HBO series.  The fact that they're still promoting this insanity makes it look like more of a cult.  They're determined to keep the Supergirl writer on Wonder Woman, the second movie she's ever written in her career.

Supergirl did horrible at the box-office so they said they had a chance to make a profit on digital and streaming.  Well it's underperforming on digital, now they need to hope that people who don't already have streaming will rush out to buy it (or whatever you streaming people do) because nothing else in the Warner Bros. catalogue interested them until now.  At the very least, they could demand Gunn do this for free so they lose a little less money.  That's why I think this is really a cult behavior.  Still haven't seen what Disney's going to do about this, a hit movie with their character and they didn't make it.

CEO of Russian Drone Company Hospitalized in Critical State by Bomb Placed Under His Car
August 5, 2026

□ [“Leftist Francesca Hong Does Total 180 – Now Claims Thanksgiving is Her Favorite Holiday!"]

This election cycle may actually be making it clear to everyone how the left doesn't even consider what the truth is or bother to remember history.  Just a few years ago she said Thanksgiving needs to be cancelled permanently and now with no acknowledgement, she's 's saying the opposite.  I really don't think she even knows that this is a lie, it really does look like a leftist trait that they believe whatever at the moment and see no connection to any other moment.

I can't be the first person who's thought of this but I can't think of any precedent, a personality trait to explain it.  They clearly have memory, they can always use it to accuse their enemies of something.  I can't even say it's a distinction between collectivism and individualism because they are consciously agreeing or disagreeing with other people and it's not even limited to personal benefits or the "cause."

But there's also the way they devote themselves to the "cause."  Leftism can only work in a modern society with freedom - Marx thought Russia would be the last European country to fall in line - so it couldn't function before wide-spread technology.  Post-WWII was where it did the best, with people having indoor plumbing and washing machines, telephone and television, so right there they had more free time.  They can focus on the "cause" while most people can find other things to do.

Hasan Piker:  Democrats Who Didn’t Vote for Abdul El-Sayed ‘Are All Islamophobic Pieces of S**t’
August 5, 2026

No comments: