09 August, 2026

My arch enemy has left me a cat. Is there anything I can do or should I just admit defeat?

Abdul El-Sayed Accidentally Admits Poor People Will Pay Higher Taxes on His Healthcare Plans
August 9, 2026

August 9, 2026 Ben Jones, congressman (D-GA) Cooter on Dukes of Hazzard, age 84
□ [“NORAD Fighter Jets Scramble - Two Aircraft Breach Restricted Airspace as Trump Attends Golf Tournament"]

This is not a coincidence.  There's no evidence this really happened because there's no reason for NORAD to report this stuff.  So either it's practice of what's going on these days or it is reporting that something really did happen.  Suicide bombing, bioweapons, missiles or delivering important assets to the area, this wasn't just two planes accidentally flying by.  They keep trying to hit Trump at a golf course, fer cryin...

I never really thought about it, even when I was in uniform, but the military would have regular policies to find spies or traitors in the ranks.  In this case, it would include who is overseeing the restricted airspace, who authorizes pilots to get out there immediately, the whole chain-of-command and whoever else is relevant.  The enemy is trying to do something, what help are they getting from people on our side?

There's no way to know who was behind it.  Iran and their allies are the most obvious guess.  It's probably foreign because I don't think they'd be using airplanes otherwise unless they were ready to strike now.  I can't think of any reason they'd need to travel a thousand miles in a couple hours otherwise.  I'm just making guesses, I'm sure NORAD has figured out all the possibilities but this does show that we really are at war now.  We just don't know who the other side is.

Netanyahu Rejects Trump’s Board of Peace 15-Point Gaza Plan: ‘No Withdrawal Until Hamas Fully Disarms’
August 9, 2026

□ [“AOC Hasn’t 'Ruled Out the Possibility' of 2028 Presidential Run or Primary Against Schumer"]

She must have been doing tv today, there's a number of articles about her.  She's defending DSA while not admitting what they're doing, she is officially a member of the New York chapter.  This shows that she doesn't really know what she's talking about since their objectives include getting rid of the Senate and the POTUS.  She's not going to run for a job she wants to get rid of, or rather, she's not going to get rid of the job once she gets it.  Leftists only promise to rid of government until they're in charge.

She is asked specifically about the policies, including getting rid of the POTUS and Senate.  I should note that the ABC guy interviewing her does a really bad job of describing these objectives, is he talking down to her level or is this the audience they're aiming for?  Anyway, she doesn't remotely answer the question, just saying "people are less interested in these academic debates."

I assume she'll run for POTUS.  Little chance of running for Senate because she wants to remove it and because it wouldn't give her the celebrity she craves.  Probably trying to follow Obama's example, a few years in Congress and then he thinks he's entitled to the top spot.  I also wonder if she and Kamala Harris will team up.  They would hate each other on a personal level but that hasn't stopped candidates before.  Because women are so oppressed or something.

I also notice the tv networks have been helping these leftists as much as possible.  Ilhan Omar was just on CNN and said “No serious person that I know, who is running for office, believes in quote unquote defunding the police.”  Despite this being blatantly untrue, CNN went with it.  MSNOW insists Abdul El-Sayed isn't in DSA or a socialist despite him saying he is.  These people are all just copying Baghdad Bob, the Iraqi tv journalist insisting that US troops were nowhere near Baghdad even as tanks were driving in right behind him.  They get paid to tell people to ignore reality, that's it.

30+ Shots Fired at Home of Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger’s Communications Director
August 9, 2026

Los Angeles Public Restroom Cost $1 Million to Build, Still Not Open Six Months After Completion
August 6, 2026

□ [“Iran’s Mehr Agency Releases Alleged First Video of Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei"]

Another piece of media fantasy.  No indication of when this video was taken, just music so we don't hear him speaking.  He's just sitting and talking to 'students' and although there are a couple different shots of him, all of them are from one side so we don't even get a look at him.  This is not what leaders do when their country is having problems.  Assuming it's really him, there's no reason to think this short video was taken recently, so why was it released in the first place?  Who is this supposed to convince?

It looks like the goal is to starve Iran out.  As far as I know, we haven't been doing air-attacks for a while.  It goes back and forth on whether there's any negotiations or what they're even about.  Is the strait shut down, who's in control, that seems to change with every news article.  Other Middle Eastern countries are involved in the negotiations  - currently Oman is handling it - so we won't know what they're talking about and I'm sure they're covering issues that go back a long time.

There are reasons to be skeptical but at this point I think it's clear that Trump has always had "regime change" as the goal and whatever he says to the contrary is just one step in the process.  He knows they're trying to wait him out and as irritating as this is, I susepct it's part of the plan.  We're four weeks away from the end of '90 days' when Trump said we'd see gas prices go down.  I think it has a lot more to do with the oil drilling he got started in January 2025 but it *appears* to be related to the war so I think that's going to carry through, and the mid-terms by extension.

Senate Off for 37 Days — Thune Schedules 11 Pro Forma Sessions to Block Trump from Recess Appointments
August 9, 2026

No comments: