09 June, 2021

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have ordered a Diet Coke.

□ [“JBS, World’s Largest Meat Supplier, Paid $11 Million in Bitcoin to Ransomware Hackers"]

What the hell?  Are these hackers flat-out working for the government or is it the government's job to protect people and we have Democrats so that's not gonna happen?  What is the sense in encouraging more hackers to go after more people and businesses?

□ [“Foo Fighters to Allow Vaccinated Fans Only at Madison Square Garden Concert"]

I would assume this was part of the plan.  People presumably want entertainment again but they can only get it if they obey.  Getting to see shows and such probably has a certain weight to it.  I don't know how sporting events are doing these days but I haven't heard of any problems.  I would also assume that a lot of bands and entertainers might like the income.

□ [“Joe Biden to Troops Stationed at Royal Air Force Mildenhall: 'I Keep Forgetting I’m President'"]
□ [“Joe Biden Stands at Attention and Salutes After Jill Biden Tells Him to 'Pay Attention' During Speech to Troops"]

I assume they're going to stop making anything does public very soon.  I've already mentioned that I don't know why they still let him out, but maybe they feel obligated to do something.  Apparently the wife is openly in charge of this trip, who knows where the girl on the side is at the moment.

□ [“Biden to US Troops: 'This is Not a Joke – The Greatest Threat Facing America is Global Warming'"]

They stopped calling it "global warming" many years ago.  Then again, just a week ago he said white people were America's biggest threat.  He can't tell the difference.

□ [“'They will behead us': Afghans who helped American troops now fear for their lives"]

That's what you get for trusting the infidel.

Leftist Loons Are Now Targeting “Racist” Bird Names
June 9, 2021

Active Shooter Reported at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
June 9, 2021

White 14-Year-Old Fargo, ND Girl Violently Beaten, Strangled and Stabbed to Death by Black Stranger While Skateboarding
June 9, 2021

New York Times Defends Editorial Board Member Who Called American Flags ‘Disturbing’
June 9, 2021

Candidate For Mayor Of New York City Wants To Defund Police But Has Private Security In Her Neighborhood
June 8, 2021

Biden's 2022 budget wokeness: Mothers are now "birthing people"
June 8, 2021

No comments: