30 June, 2021

This is celebrating my writing achievements by not writing anything...

Donald Rumsfeld, Defense Secretary, age 88
June 30, 2021

The book is done.  I've ordered printed copies.  Dunno how much I'll write tonight because I'm not even looking at news articles.  I've been thinking about how I'll work out the next book and whatever stuff I have to get through, so really that's where my attention is at the moment.

Aggressive BLM Activists Block Minneapolis City Council Member’s Car, Force Her to Sign Statement Saying Rioter’s Charges Will Be Dropped
June 30, 2021

I am finally making myself watch a couple episodes of The Facts of Life's final season.  I know I saw these when they were new and again on reruns but don't remember a thing and am glad.  They're the same actresses playing the same characters but there's nothing there.  And don't get me started on Andy and Pippa.  At least Cloris Leachman has a bit of professionalism and at least tried to have reason to be there, even if there wasn't one.

The episodes I've seen have to do with Blair in a car accident which is like the worst of 80s sitcoms.  The other one has Natalie as a reporter spying on ROTC and it is nothing like the Army is, especially jumping out of an airplane.  It's light-years away from interesting characters, much less an interesting story.

White British Guy Gets 18 Plastic Surgeries to Become Non-Binary Korean
June 29, 2021

This Explains the Latest Gaslighting… Democrats Panic As HUGE Majority of Americans Disagree with Their “Defund the Police” Insanity
June 30, 2021

No comments: