28 June, 2021

Nubile yum-yums are all Chinese, you eat one now and an hour later, you want another one.

Profs declare correct grammar is racist, no such thing as standard English at Towson symposium
June 25, 2021

German Man Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Stabs 3 Women to Death, Says It’s His ‘Jihad,’ Cops Search for Motive
June 26, 2021

Ocasio-Cortez Doubles Down On Defunding The Police, Claims Concerns Over Crime Wave Are ‘Hysteria’
June 27, 2021

Psaki Says Republicans Are the Ones Defunding the Police and Not Supporting Law Enforcement
June 28, 2021

University of Texas School of Nursing Assignment Says White People Believe ‘Mental Illness Belongs to White People’
June 28, 2021

Idiot with Sign Steps into Road and Causes Huge Pile-Up at Tour de France Then Flees the Scene — Organizers Vow to Sue Her When She is Caught
June 28, 2021

Failed Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Berates Reporter, Lies when Confronted about Record Shootings and Murders in the Windy City
June 28, 2021

Civilian Climate Corps: AOC's New Plan to Force Unions on Kids
June 28, 2021

□ [“NFL releases ‘powerful’ video declaring, ‘Football is gay’"]

I've always said that, at least I did until I got beaten up and the girls all ignored me and no one invited me to any parties and I got beat up again.

I have wondered if major sports has been taken over by whatever underground gay movement there is.  It doesn't help that they need to advertise their propaganda as "powerful."

I am getting closer to finishing the book.  That's really my main focus these days.  And the pajama parties with nubile yum-yums but I won't get into that now.  Maybe in an hour or so.

No comments: