16 June, 2021

You've never seen me and Superman together. That's because you're lazy and ignorant. But say that to Lois and she just gets turned on...

My goal is to finish the new book by 4th of July weekend.  Sounds doable but I'm also having second thoughts, like maybe I should go through one more draft, especially for the b-side.  I just want the thing done, why should I have to do so much more?  It can be annoying to be a finished writer.

□ [“Biden Administration Wants Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends And Family To Government"]

This is how tyranny works.  The government is the master and you can be rewarded by turning in people who don't want to belong to the government.  America has always been about keeping the government out of everybody's business as much as possible and that's why they hate America.  If your loved ones mean more to you than the government does, you're wrong.

We should just start calling him "big brother Joe," I bet he'd like that.

The only other bit of news today was him meeting with Putin.  Of course reporters were kicked out.  Why didn't Trump think of that?  We really don't get why the media loves this kind of abuse.  Is it some part of the personality that made them want to be on tv in the first place?

“As Usual, They Gave Me a List of People I’m Going to Call On” – Biden Takes Questions From Approved List of Reporters
June 16, 2021

Joe Biden Brings Big Print Cheat Cards With Him to Sit-Down Meeting with Putin
June 16, 2021

Biden Snubs Reporters AGAIN After US Media Blocked From Putin Meeting
June 16, 2021

No comments: