13 June, 2021

Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale, do I really feel the way I feel?

Just working on the book, no idea if I'll say anything today.

I will say that I wonder if North Korea was a large experiment, mostly from China but possibly for leftists all across the world.  They were actually able to experiment as rulers with nothing to stop them, except for China itself.  That would provide an example for what people will take if that's all you give them.

□ [“Western Companies 'Shocked" After China Rushes Through Anti-Sanctions Law'"]

And they've had all these decades to experiment on it.  They've had all this time to come up with ideas and send them to the West.  What the hell is going on?  Obviously their minions in the US will obey, Democrats are bringing in a lot of lawyers to fight against having to prove that they won the election because, you know, that's how to get people to trust election results.

It sounds like another election was stolen, this time in Israel.  And they're making sure to show Biden off to other world leaders at the G7 conference right now.

Boris Johnson: And welcome to those who just joined us… President Ramaphosa (South Africa), President Moon (South Korea)…
Joe Biden: And the President of South Africa.
Boris Johnson: And the President of South Africa as, as, as I said.


That's about as good as he gets.  But they longer they keep him in, the less time Kamala Harris gets to have.  Well, she's probably told she's POTUS now but in reality...

□ [“More on the Biden Train Wreck in Europe – Claims Russia Was in Libya not Syria Multiple Times"]

‘Unconstitutional’ – Federal Judge Suspends Biden’s Racist, Anti-White Farmer Debt Relief Program
June 12, 2021

More BLM chapters demand to know where $90 million is being spent after $3m property empire of Patrisse Cullors was exposed
June 11, 2021

Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story Found Dead in His Apartment – Moved His Family After Numerous Death Threats
June 13, 2021

I seem to be writing less, dunno if it's personal problems or just the world falling apart.  I am also trying to finish the new book.  I'd really hoped it would be done by 4th of July weekend, I'm not very optimistic now.  I'll see if I can get more done before bed tonight.  I'd really like a sign that there's some way to make progress through the misery everyone is going through.

And for some reason, I've got a Chuck Berry song in my head and not the ones you'd expect.

Last time I saw Marie, she's waving me goodbye
With hurry-home drops on her cheek that trickled from her eye
Marie is only six year old, information please
Try to put me through to her...

No comments: