08 June, 2021

Think of something funny. Now imagine I wrote it. Aren't I great? I got a million of 'em!

□ [“Hunter Biden Used the N-Word Multiple Times, Text Messages Reveal"]

Part of me wonders if these releases are just fake, part of me wonders if the same people releasing these are the ones who stole the election, part of me wonders if it was done by our agents working on the inside with people like the Bidens, part of me just thinks no one's going to care, he can get away with anything, and the rest of me thinks that if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they don't taste anything like prunes so why would anybody even mention rhubarb?  Is this a trick?

June 8, 2021


I can't think of any historical precedence for stuff like this.  No occupied nation being hit, no revolutionaries, nobody acting like this in complete ignorance of any consequences.  Who could possibly reach the point where they think 'we can do this!'?

June 8, 2021


Yet another example of how far off these people are.  Democrats used it over 300 times in 2020, why weren't the media demanding they get rid of it then?  Sensible people understand that the Senate has actual reasons for maintaining a filibuster.  They also understand that the media has no interest in that, they just pump out propaganda.  Still, why don't they ask any of those evil racist Democrats why they did the evil and racist filibuster in 2020?  Obviously they know their viewers aren't smart enough to think of that but other people are.

June 7, 2021

June 7, 2021


Something's spreading.  This happened at a Mets game last week.  I still have no hope and still see no reason anything will change, but I must admit that something does seem to spreading.  No clues, I got nothing, and yet...

June 7, 2021


How much did you have to pay to be permitted to go on television and say this crap?  You hate freedom.  Don't leave to another nation, just die right here and now.  That's all you're good for.

June 8, 2021

June 7, 2021

June 8, 2021

No comments: