03 October, 2021

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have known anything then.

□ [“Lights at Bagram Airbase Turned On – Chinese Military Planes Reportedly Seen Landing at Abandoned US Airbase in Afghanistan"]

At this point, the only hope I can see is that Russia will move in as well and the two will start fighting.  I can't believe this disaster has taken over everything so quickly.

China is also moving into Taiwan.  Russia is looking over Europe.  

And now the internet isn't working.  This makes it harder to looks news articles.  Or maybe they're targeting right-wing sites.  Censorship is always the first option for them.

□ [“David Lee Roth Announces Retirement: ‘I’m Throwing in the Shoes’"]

Retired from what?  He doesn't do anything anyway.  He's released two albums in the 21st century, three more in the 1990s.  Three tours with Van Halen since 1985.  He opened for Kiss a few years ago and was trying a Las Vegas show when the virus started.  Looking it up now, he recorded an album with someone in 2012 and said in 2019 that it was an actual album ready to be released any time.  What, is he Axl Rose or something?

They're both psycho, they've both lost the bands that made them famous, especially the guitarist.  They're obviously surrounded by people who never disagree with them.  They've learned to keep their personal lives outside of public notice.  They've both lost their singing voice...

This is a little more similarity than I expected.

Anyway, I still can't post internet news so I'm going to stop now and maybe try again later this evening.

No comments: