21 April, 2021

It's the end of the world but no one's invited me to any parties. :(

‘Student success’ conference at Michigan State to segregate participants by skin color
April 20, 2021

Black Lives Matter Militants Tell White Diners to ‘Get the F-ck Out of New York,’ Declare White Owned Taquerias ‘Not Welcome’
April 20, 2021

Minneapolis City Council Candidate and Former City Employee Encourages Rioters to Burn Down Wealthy Neighborhoods
April 21, 2021

□ [“BLM Minneapolis: ‘I Don’t Want to Say We Need to Start Killing All White Folks… But… Maybe They Need to Feel the Pain and Hurt’"

I don't remember where the point was made, but it's often been said that everything before the "but" is completely irrelevant.  This creature wants to kill all white folks.  There's something else going on, another black who likes to kill people was shot by a cop.  One has to wonder if they've been ordered to do this or if that's just all they're capable of.

□ [“Revealed: The FBI Classified the 2017 Baseball Park Attempted Assassination of Republican Congressman Not a Case of Politically-Motived Extremism, but a Mere... Suicide Attempt"]

So it's safe to say that this has been going since January 2017.  The government officials didn't go for their new boss, they work for the old one.  I think we can include the courts in that.  I also saw some article today about the Post Office spying on people and I've noticed that they seem to be turning against the people in favor of their masters.

I've got a few things on my mind at the moment so I'm not sure how much posting I'll get done here.  It's actually a positive thing and maybe I'll get into it sometime later.  Or maybe I'll leave you in ignorance for the rest of your days, who knows?  Not me.

As I go through the "History project," I do notice that there seem to be a lot of these through history.  Of course I'm blanking on names right now but I see a number of people or events that sure look like previous attempts at what we're undergoing now.  I think it's safe to say this is why God created humanity, probably as a lesson to some power higher than us but below Him.  The "Gaia" stuff of the last half-century could be who this is for.

Never mind, I'm not going to add anything more.

No comments: