25 April, 2021

When the book never seems to be living up to your dreams, just read a different book. It's not that hard, what are you, stupid?

□ [“Connecticut Wesleyan University sorority accused a sister of racism after she anonymously criticized its woke agenda. Then they learned she’s not white."]

They're supposed to check someone's skin color first.  If they don't look at someone's skin color, they won't know how to treat that person and can get it completely wrong.  How can they be college students and not know that?

□ [“'Border Czar' Kamala Harris's Book Is Purchased With 'U.S. Taxpayer Dollars' and Given to Illegal Aliens"]

It's just surprising that there isn't a law forcing American citizens to buy her book.  That'll probably come along soon.  The money goes to her as you'd expect for leftists.  They're totally against personal gain except when they're the ones gaining.  I'm blanking on the word, not "bribery," not "exploitation," but something they always accused Trump of doing without any obvious proof like this.

And no other nation will be there to save us.  This is where freedom died.  Ayn Rand saw it coming.

I'm getting ready to be busy, since working every waking hour of the day wasn't enough.  I'll definitely keep trying to post every day although I dunno if I'll be able to do more than headlines.  It's amusing that this happens as I finish the biggest step on the "History project" and I find out that, God willing, I can do my next book.  So I'm doing less on the former right now, partially because I need to re-work how I'm going to handle it and partially because it's just a lot of work on very tedious material, and I'm paying more attention to the latter, trying to work out what material I'll use so that I can get on with editing.

Nothing else to say at the moment.

As Violent Arab Gangs Rampage in Jerusalem, Palestinian Terror Groups Launch Rocket Attacks at Israel
April 25, 2021

No comments: