26 May, 2021

I find myself asking 'what would Chewbacca do?' But I don't understand the answers, can someone get me a translator?

□ [“Flight Attendant Beaten and Bloodied on Flight, Passenger Bloodies Her Face and Knocks Out Her Teeth"]

What the hell is this about?  This has been happening a lot lately and there's no sense to it.  It was a white chick doing the attack.  I wouldn't object to her being shot in the face.  Let that be a lesson to everybody else, DON'T DO THAT!

Another Hate Hoax: North Carolina Vandals Target Black-Owned Auto Repair Shop with Racist Graffiti, Smash Up Cars – Security Footage Shows it’s Two Black Guys"]

Same thing here, is it individuals going insane because they can or is this an organized movement?  I could go either way but I definitely think there's an organized movement to take advantage of this regardless.

There doesn't seem to be much news today.  Good thing because I'm trying to work on the book.  Right now, my goal is to finish the proof copy within a month.  No idea how long editing the proof copy will take but I'm happy about the recent improvements I seem to have had.  At this point, I do intend to finish a book this year, well before the year ends.  I was not happy about assuming I wouldn't do one and am glad to have changed my mind.

I'm even doing some editing on printouts of various pages, hoping to speed things up.  That's not normal, I realized early on in my non-fiction publications that I simply didn't think printing out the work was relevant, until the proof-copy, obviously I wanted someway to view the writing on paper of course.

I'm going to push 'publish,' I'd like to get back to work asap.

White House Says Statements on Covid Origin Will Not Be Made Until the Completion of Intel Community’s 90-Day Review UPDATE: Biden Admin Shuts Down Trump’s Investigation into Origins of China Virus — Then Turns It Over to Crooked Intel Community and Asks China to Help
May 26, 2021

With Muslim Democrat Constituents Hunting and Beating Jews in the Streets, Democrats Are Suddenly Denying the Connection Between a "Climate of Hate" of Superheated Rhetoric and Attacks on Citizens
May 26, 2021

No comments: