28 May, 2021

I loved her heart, mind and body. I just couldn't get used to the way she married someone else and wouldn't even cheat with me. How cruel!

Not really sure what I have to say at the moment.  It's a weekend and I want to work on the book as much as possible.  I've vaguely looked up headlines and have some left over from yesterday but really haven't done much thinking about this stuff.  I've gotten used to getting books done quickly and am not sure how to handle myself when it's been nearly half-a-year since I finished one.

□ [“President Trump: 'What Happens when People Find Out All These States Are Gonna Flip, Does That Mean You Go 3.5 Years With Someone Destroying Our Country?'"]

Yes.  They stole it and they're going to keep it.  Their primary interest is in keeping total power over everyone else, anything else is either a way to increase that power or a waste of time.  Would he really think such a thing?  It's this sort of comment that makes me wonder if he was in on the plan all along.

□ [“Joe Biden Flirts with Little Girl at Virginia Speech, 'I Love Those Barrettes in Your Hair… She Looks Like She’s 19 Years Old… With Her Legs Crossed'"]

He's not going to say a girl is cute unless she's of legal age, even if he has to make up her legal age.  And nobody sees anything wrong with that.  Maybe the girl wants to think she's already cute and she's old enough to know how old she really is, ever think of that?  Well, no, Biden would never think of that.  But he's looking at what's between her legs and that's what matters to him.

Oh, and "Women Must Be Believed" or whatever.  Except the ones accusing Biden of sexual assault, they can't be believed.

□ [“Another Massive Brawl Breaks Out at Miami International Airport"]

Why the hell are we getting all these riots on or around planes?  That's just nerve-wracking.  I have to suspect it has something to do with the upcoming 20th anniversary of 9/11 but I have no idea how or why.  The crowd looks like mostly black women, I can't tell if the guy is a security guard or if he's just a guy with skin as dark as Kamala Harris.

CRINGE: Kamala Harris Tells Woke Joke About Female Marine at Naval Academy, Cadets Groan as She Cackles Awkwardly
May 28, 2021

“Vax For The Win” – Governor Newsom Offers $116.5 Million Giveaway for Vaccinated Californians
May 27, 2021

No comments: