skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
28 July, 2026
How do I spam thee? Let me count the ways...
Enslaved Burka-Clad Wife Wins ‘British Citizen Award’ for Empowering Young Women
July 28, 2026
□ [“Gov Beshear Tells McConnell 'Directly and Verbally Address the People of Kentucky' or Resign"]
If I had to bet, I'd say he'll win this one easily. That's just the way it looks to everyone. Assuming McConnell's still alive - and we still have no concrete proof, just a second photograph released a couple days ago - it's time to leave. The fact that he can't see that just proves that he needs to be gone.
But he didn't get this far by not clinging to power at all costs. It's the right thing to do but it was the right thing a month ago and look how that worked out. Reportedly he's out of the hospital but that doesn't explain why he's not capable of doing the job he's paid for. He's not even able to do a video of him talking or breathing but we're supposed to believe he'll get better? Or that he'll leave voluntarily? He doesn't even need to face an election for four more years.
I don't know if the Senate has any rules on this - probably not - but I'm pretty sure Kentucky does. I think that's why the governor has spoken out about this, it's been a month and a half since he's been gone. It's also not like anyone has missed him, the Senate is just waiting for him to return and
then
they'll be able to doing something. So I'd expect him to be kicked out easily but he's got his claws in and there might not be anyone who can actually get rid of him.
Oregon Initiative To Ban Hunting and Fishing Fails to Make November Ballot
July 28, 2026
□ [“Iran Launches Strikes at US Base in 'Attempted Surprise Attack'"]
We'd stopped for a couple days so that maybe peace talks will start and then they do this. It's not listed what US base they were aiming for but reportedly all the missiles were shot down so I guess it doesn't matter. Trump already said he'd start hitting them again so that's that.
By now I get the impression that Trump isn't being fooled, "regime change" has always been the goal. He's just going about it in a slower way for some reason. That's what I really don't like about this, the point of a war is to kill your enemy as quickly as possible. If Iran could do that, they would.
□ [“Iranian State Media Releases Assassination Video Targeting Melania and Barron Trump"]
And that's what they're trying to do. They've already encouraged as much hatred for Trump as they could, there's only one way to expand it. And if it works, it actually hurts Trump. We may find out how much control they have on the left, they need their "population reduction." We may find out if Iran really can give orders to some westerners.
Magnitude 7.1 Earthquake Hits Japan – Tsunami Alert Issued but Lifted
July 28, 2026
Wisconsin Brewery That Offered Free Beer to Celebrate Trump’s Death Loses Its Permit to Operate
July 28, 2026
□ [“Fauci Diary Brags About Forcing California and New York to Shut Down Schools"]
I don't know how long this is going to last. One advantage the left has is the ability to make things get irrelevant, especially after years have passed. They've done a good job of putting this in the 'it never happened' file. My lifestyle at the time was rather unique so it didn't affect me much so I don't know how everybody else will react to this. Pissed off, sure, but how really pissed off is anybody going to get?
Fauci spent years claiming he had nothing to do with everything being shut down. Here's evidence that he was lying but are there going to be any consequences? It sounds like everything depends on him lying to Congress about something tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up.
His diary also says the covid vaccine caused him a pulmonary infarction, blocking blood vessels in the lungs and quite possibly fatal. But he kept it secret and kept telling everyone else to get the poison vaccine. That sounds like something he'd do.
But the media and the celebrities and everyone else who believed in this won't do anything. It worked out well for them, especially if they didn't actually get the vaccine. Congress was exempt from it. This definitely looks like a loss for our side and until further evidence, Trump gets blamed for it too.
James Talarico Credits Islamic Mystics and Rumi for Shaping His Faith as Much as Christian Writers
July 28, 2026
□ [“Mamdani Publishes Names and Addresses of All Property Owners Potentially Affected by His Pied-à-Terre Tax"]
It's a tax on owning a second home that's worth at least a certain amount of money. Potentially. They're very specific about that, it doesn't have actually be worth that much. But now the government has put your name and address out for the world to hunt you down for any reason that comes to mind. I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to keep your home if you don't pay taxes and they're going to be due very quickly. Taxes are usually not "potentially."
This just comes across as
Atlas Shrugged
, pack your stuff and leave. Can't take the home with you so just let the government destroy it. That's all they know how to do. Might be interesting to see which NYC Democrat donors have their addresses listed. Or those who do not have them listed even though they have the same "potentially."
□ [“Mamdani Prepares Taxpayer-Funded ‘Government Grocery Stores’ — Rigging Prices Up to 30% Below Retail"]
And they're already constantly promoting this which won't be open for a few years. And that's if it actually opens. I wouldn't expect it to open anyway but I am curious how much more expensive it will be to get it open than the current $70 million budget. There's the leftist government spending, that's a big problem right there, and how many people will help themselves to the money? Basically how is this different from the California high-speed rail? Other than the taxpayers didn't vote for this.
CNN: Some States May Defy the 2028 Primary Calendar, No One is Afraid of DNC Chair Ken Martin
July 28, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(216)
▼
July
(31)
Don't know if I'll get anything written tonight, I...
How do I spam thee? Let me count the ways...
I could have written this but I didn't wanna.
It's just me and a cat here, why does ""quick and ...
It's better to want need and not have it than to h...
I'm just making conversation, I don't really care ...
The first rule of making rules is we don't make ru...
Why do you think I'm lying? The cat is right ther...
Someday, and that day may never come, I will call ...
If you were writing this, what would you want to s...
The world cannot be deprived of this post any longer.
Full speed ahead, I need to finish writing this be...
Is there any proof that Superman's not stealing el...
Clark, next time you interview Superman, ask him w...
A thousand monkeys on a thousand laptops could not...
Another day, another lack of a funny title
I cannot find anything else to write.
If you can read this then why didn't you write it ...
Well it's about that time again...
Everybody keeps accusing me of being that guy who ...
Not the post this blog wants but the post it needs...
Put some clothes on! We don't want the children t...
If God loves us and wants us to be happy, then why...
This was a good post. Let's never do it again.
Sure, if I try to set off explosives today, they a...
Not sure how long I can post tonight, I think we'r...
Not the Supergirl we want but the Supergirl we need
Because I love you and want you to be happy. Well...
Whatchu want?
Gimme a W! Gimme a T! Gimme a F! What's that spell...
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment