skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ChrisW
25 July, 2026
It's better to want need and not have it than to have need and not want it.
Macron Calls Government Crisis Meeting, Deploys Military To Tackle ‘Apocalyptic’ Wildfires
July 25, 2026
□ [“Rahm Emanuel is Worried the ‘Bernie Bros’ Are Going to Tank the Midterms for Democrats"]
Another white male Democrat who actually has experience winning elections and sees a problems with the DSA candidates being attached to other candidates and taking them all down. Well, at least willing to say in public, I'm sure a lot of others see that problem. They're risking safe blue seats and by extension any other race that Democrats might actually lose. I don't remember if Trump started it but whoever made the point about the '80-20 opinion' was right on the money. Whatever 80% of the voters want, these candidates pick the opposite just because they can.
□ [“Democrats Anoint Troy Jackson to Replace Graham Platner, Opens with ‘Land Acknowledgment’"]
And here's an example. Luckily they didn't need to get an actual vote and I'm sure all the ones who picked this guy were just as supportive of Platner. There's no way they could be wrong twice, is there?
Pretty sure nobody bothered to do a background check on this guy before he was installed as the candidate so now that the public has finally been informed, people can actually do the work of looking into his past. Already it's been pointed out that it's against Maine law. He's already run for governor and Title 21-A section 331, 351 and 363 forbid a candidate to run again in the same election cycle. Democrats are going to need to find a way to ignore the law. It's also reported that he has mortgage fraud, unpaid taxes and has slapped a female colleague. Well I'm sure that's fine, at least if she was hot.
□ [“MSNOW Says Trump Will Try to Steal the 2026 Midterms – Dismisses New Jersey Voter Fraud"]
They never say how much fraud there needs to be before they start thinking it's a bad thing but boy they're worried about elections being stolen. There's no precedent for this so I'm not even sure how to describe it but these people are just going from one point to the opposite side and then back. I'm looking up terms for it, "cognitive dissonance," "flip-flopping," "oscillating"? Those sound more-or-less acurrate but I'm not even sure they fully describe what these people are doing. Turning around and around like this is causing some serious wear-and-tear in their minds.
That this particular contradiction at this time on this network by these people is just another crack in the wall for anybody watching them. This is what Emanuel has learned how to manipulate for his election wins and it's why he sees big problems getting close. It's why Jackson and his supporters see nothing wrong with what they're doing, just as they saw nothing wrong with Platner either.
Hawaii’s Lt. Gov. Indicted by Grand Jury on Criminal Conspiracy With Covid 19 Testing Contract
July 25, 2026
□ [“On 25th Anniversary of 9/11, Victims Families Want ‘Unwelcome Guest’ Mamdani Banned from Ground Zero Ceremony"]
He sides with the terrorists, we all know that. The left supports that and, well, so do they. I am guessing he won't bother to fight back and say he deserves to be there because he says so. That would make him look worse and whatever else there is to say about him, I doubt he'd be that stupid at that moment. He'll probably just stay home and do something to support more terrorists.
□ [“Long Island Outraged Over Former Catholic Seminary Turned Into Muslim Boys School With Mosque"]
Like this. Muslims worldwide have shown how inspired they were by 9/11 and have been taking over the west more and more. They're the ones who make sure they have as many kids as possible so it's a convenient way to quickly become the majority. And then you don't have to pretend to support abortion or gays or whatever their fellow Democrats go for. 'One man, one vote, one time' is all you need.
Hard to believe it's been almost 25 years. I really do think what we're seeing now was actually part of the post-9/11 plans, making the enemy more obvious about it and the rest of us more willing to fight back. That problem is there's no way to prove that. Anything we can point to that demonstrates support for our side could arguably be helping theirs. And there's no way to know what things will be like in another 25 years.
Trump Calls Iranian Leader Khamenei a “Gay Dictator” During WHCA Association Dinner
July 25, 2026
□ [“Intern at NATO Headquarters Faces Charges of Espionage in Belgium"]
"A Canadian woman of Chinese origin." That's kind of a strange description. They can't just call her "Canadian"? Maybe we just assume Canadian women are all untrustworthy. But then we'll have to ask why NATO allows them into headquarters.
We're hearing a little more about what espionage is going on. We won't get much, that's the nature of the game. Both/all sides have secret agents trying to get through the enemy insitutions without being noticed and announcing that any were caught might give away more information than we want.
From Dianne Feinstein to Mitch McConnel to (blanking on his name, Democrat who had a bunch of scandals, one of them was Chinese female) the Chinese have gotten into a lot of high-ranking places. This was just an intern at the main NATO hq, how many other agents do they have surrounding the higher-ups? The Chinese definitely know how to infiltrate and NATO is already weak enough to let them.
Even scarier, they've probably been doing this for decades. They are very deeply into our side and have influenced all the people in charge for a long time and we never even knew about it. This is an area where we really have no confidence that people on our side would do such a thing.
New York AG Leticia James Under Fire, City Spends $81,000 Per Homeless Person, Including Shelter Scandals
July 25, 2026
□ [“Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Boots Staff Attorney After Profane Anti-ICE Meltdown”]
"I was born here, and I’m going to make it an ICE agent’s problem. I don’t have to f—ing comply with ICE, because I was born here. And every citizen needs to have that f—ing mindset. We need to make their lives f—ing miserable, and that’s exactly what we should be doing.”
She's just ranting on TikTok. I don't understand it but this is definitely a personality trait for these people. Of the people ranting that I've seen, I think they're almost 100% female. Most of them are in their cars filming themselves on a rant. How do you even decide that's a good idea? Why is it always in their car? I have to think that if I really needed to do that, I'd do it at home, maybe build a set behind me, at the very least use a laptop so I'd position myself better. But I'm the sort of person who would just type it all up anyway so maybe I'm not the right one to ask. Anyway...
We hear of people getting fired every-so-often for rants like these but a lot of people were fired in that burst last year and we haven't seen much of it since then. It looks like they were able to show some restraint, maybe now as we get closer to the mid-terms they're less able to handle that. Or maybe they've been doing this all year and it just didn't get much attention.
It's the going after ICE like this is the biggest problem. 'We need to make their lives miserable'? Who thinks like that? Such people are not going to limit that to ICE no matter what, they never point to anything ICE actually does wrong, much less illegally. They're avoiding the actual subject matter so they can have their insane rants. And this chick was an attorney for the Department of Investigation?
Chicago Residents Fume as Seven Grocery Stores Close Despite the City Spending Millions of Taxpayer Dollars to Save Them
July 25, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fish books, fish books, roly-poly fish books / fish books, fish books, read them up, yuck
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(212)
▼
July
(27)
It's better to want need and not have it than to h...
I'm just making conversation, I don't really care ...
The first rule of making rules is we don't make ru...
Why do you think I'm lying? The cat is right ther...
Someday, and that day may never come, I will call ...
If you were writing this, what would you want to s...
The world cannot be deprived of this post any longer.
Full speed ahead, I need to finish writing this be...
Is there any proof that Superman's not stealing el...
Clark, next time you interview Superman, ask him w...
A thousand monkeys on a thousand laptops could not...
Another day, another lack of a funny title
I cannot find anything else to write.
If you can read this then why didn't you write it ...
Well it's about that time again...
Everybody keeps accusing me of being that guy who ...
Not the post this blog wants but the post it needs...
Put some clothes on! We don't want the children t...
If God loves us and wants us to be happy, then why...
This was a good post. Let's never do it again.
Sure, if I try to set off explosives today, they a...
Not sure how long I can post tonight, I think we'r...
Not the Supergirl we want but the Supergirl we need
Because I love you and want you to be happy. Well...
Whatchu want?
Gimme a W! Gimme a T! Gimme a F! What's that spell...
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2025
(363)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2024
(371)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(33)
►
2023
(370)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2022
(420)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(31)
►
2021
(408)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(42)
►
2020
(172)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(21)
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(40)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment