20 July, 2026

If you were writing this, what would you want to say? Well that's stupid, I'll never ask you again.

28-Year-Old Radical Arrested for Assassination of 78-Year-Old British Conservative Ann Widdecombe
July 20, 2026

□ [“Avengers:  Doomsday | Official Trailer | In Theaters December 18"]

Here is the big news this week for social media and they'll probably be hitting us with it constantly for the next five months.  It probably grabs everybody, I briefly asked if I should watch it and then figured 'what the hell?'  And I watched again later because the laptop has better visuals than a cellphone.  Then I played videos by internet commentors who reviewed it.  That's how much I care.

I guess it's not bad but I had no clue that it was Robert Downey Jr. introducing it until one of the commenters mentioned it so I didn't get the point.  Most of the trailer is narrated by Thor and it's just tiresome that all of a sudden this is a danger that makes everything else irrelevant.  I hadn't realized I was so out of superhero comics that this was a genuine thing to the genre, everything is always bigger than the last thing and it quickly gets pointless.

Then there's the problem with all the characters.  I had to keep wondering 'who is this?' despite the main Marvel characters being a lifelong part of my genes.  Then there's the fact that, even if we know the characters, we have no clue what they've been doing or why they're here.  The Fantastic Four get attention but their movie was forgotten.  I have no clue which version of the X-Men we see, other than Patrick Stewart who's in his mid-80s by now.  I recognize some of the other characters but I'd have to think about who most of them are.

Of course it ends with Captain America coming in, not wearing a costume for some reason, and of course he gets to carry Mjolnir because there's nothing special about doing that anymore.  There's no sense of any story, just all these highly-paid actors pretending to be decades-old corporate IPs.  A number of commenters are having fun listing all the characters who aren't included in the trailer, as well as storylines from previous movies that became irrelevant.  Remember when Kang was supposed to be the big villain?  Ah, we were all so young and naive back then...

I also think there might be an end to this ridiculous pre-promotion.  That's just not sustainable, people do not live on dozens of internet ads every day for a movie that won't be out for months.  I don't have much evidence but it doesn't seem to increase the box office.  Of the few hits this year, I didn't know much about them in advance, or even when they were coming out.  They weren't my thing so the algorithms probably accepted that but the new Odyssey movie is raking in ticket sales and I don't see much about it, even on the same social media and internet commenters, even the ones that aren't 'bots.

Male Turk Invokes Sharia Law, Refuses to Sit Next to German Woman, Attacks Female Flight Attendant
July 20, 2026

□ [“NYC 'Explosive' Device Left at 26 Federal Plaza Which Has Three Key Immigration Agencies"]

The attempted-bomber has been caught and as you already know, he's leftist and very anti-ICE.  I realize that you can't blow up everything at once but what is this supposed to do?  Maybe you'll kill a few people if you're lucky by these government agencies will just move to another building and continue working.  You're not going to inspire many more people to follow your example and those same federal agencies will be much better at defending themselves.  So how do you get to 'I must plant this one bomb in this one place and hope it works'?

I'm guessing these are basically the same people as the Democrat Socialists, they just have a different approach.  A Colorado candidate for congress - a 29-year old female - is quite open about how this is the 'new world order.'  She specifically says they're about "getting more immigrants into office."  I'm not sure I've ever heard a wanna-be politician being so actively opposed to the population and she's just one of many.

There's still a little noise from other Democrats but it seems to have gone way down.  How many of them totally agree with this, how many are pretending to agree, how many have moved the arguments to backrooms and it's more about staying quiet until they actually seize power?  It's even possible that some are doing exactly what lefitists always claim to oppose, letting politicians sort things out while going out to live their own lives.

They just had a conference in DC about this.  Some of them were dressed as Mao because that's the ideal, massive power and mass death.  I just glanced at a list of big names who showed up or sent in videos, this is what Democrats have always been going for.  Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD), ex-DNC David Hogg, Colorado candidate Milat Kiros, Ohio candidate Kristina Knickerbocker, influencer Hassan Piker.  Videos from Kamala Harris, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear, Illinois Governor JB Pritzker, Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, Texas candidate candidate James Talarico.  Not sure why they couldn't get Bernie or Nancy Pelosi.

Rubio Targets ICC as U.S. Law Rejects Court’s Jurisdiction Over Americans
July 20, 2026

□ [“Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Teases Declassified Files - Foreign Agents as Congressional Interns — No Background Checks Required for Staffers"]

There are some more declassifications going on, almost unanimously ignored.  I can't throw stones, I haven't paid attention either.  But this one is genuinely startling, how the hell does Congress get away with that?  It seems so utterly stupid that I have to wonder if it was deliberate, a decade or two ago, the uniparty let it happen and actual patriots were setting up a trap which may soon be sprung on them.

It's also been revealed that Special Counsel Jack Smith was spying on many Republicans, in Congress or other organizations.  He has testified to Congress under oath that he did not spy on them and mishandled classified information when investigating Trump for classified documents.  You'd think he would be punished for that but there's no precedent for that.  Yet another example of nobody being punished for this.  Even worse here because we're not even paying attention.  It's the mentality of a warzone, we'll count the corpses after the battle is over.

I'm not sure what it means that we haven't heard of anything big being declassified, things that make people go OMG!  Maybe that's what all the foreign governments are there for, to keep these things hidden no matter what.  I used to have a security clearance but the down-side is I didn't pay attention to this stuff because it wasn't my business so that's probably why I haven't focused on this.

49 House Republicans Push “De Facto Amnesty” to Illegal Alien Farm Workers in the U.S. as of 5/31/26
July 20, 2026

□ [“BBC Reports on Ukraine Forced Mobilization and How Citizens Are Violently Pushing Back"]

Another crack in the wall of leftist tyranny.  They're supposed to support seizing bodies by gender and sending them out to be late-term aborted.  Consent isn't required, obey your master.  That's how much leftists care.  I know the BBC is one of the top leftist media icons but this will probably be ignored.

Ukrainians are also protesting because of Zelensky's purge of officials.  Assuming that's true, it does sound more iffy.  Who would care that much about a defense minister being fired?  It sounds more like a political battle which may or may not be connected to the fight with Russia.  These people are hard-liners or they're just paid to be there.  Best you can say is they aren't being sent to the front lines.

Russia is still hitting Kiev with reportedly the biggest missile attack of the war.  Four and a half years and they finally got around with this?  Oh I'm sure this time that will make a difference.  This is just coming off as more and more of a waste of time.  The Ukrainian government turning against itself and a similar reaction by the EU may be the place this all changes direction.  Nothing else has worked.

Texas Mayor Arrested on Five Felony Charges – Illegal Voting, Tampering with Government Records, Fraud
July 15, 2026

Biden Judge Halts Paramount’s $110 Billion Warner Bros. Discovery Merger, Blue-State Coalition Sues to Kill the Deal
July 20, 2026

No comments: