13 February, 2022

If I had known now what I knew then, I would still have a memory.

Not a Single Celebrity Is Wearing a Mask at Super Bowl Including Hypocrite Mayor Eric Garcetti
February 13, 2022

□ [“Trucker Crackdown Begins: Wild Scenes in Canada As Military, SWAT, and Police are all Sent in to Make Arrests and Tow Away Vehicles At Ambassador Bridge"]

And they've moved into tyranny and a breakdown of society.  I assume they expect to rebuild it the way they want but they're only fooling themselves.  Nobody sensible is going to go along with it.

I really hope the truckers had a plan B because if they just gave up, we're all screwed.

This may not be accurate.  I've found other internet comments telling them to hold the line.  Since I have no connection to any of these people, I have no idea what's happening or not.

□ [“GiveSendGo HACKED… Demon Hackers Take Over GiveSendGo Website — Then Post the Personal Information of Freedom Convoy Donors Online"]

They're going after everyone.  I haven't found any discussion about what's happening today.  No information, no encouragement, nothing that will help get through the next two and a half weeks or however long we get to wait.  This cuts down on hope and encourages desperation.  Assuming the guy giving the 'hold the line' video was valid, ok, good.  More of that, please.

But seriously, shouldn't pix and videos be streaming all across the internet if the truckers are holding out?

Ivan Reitman, movie producer, Ghostbusters, Animal House director, age 75
February 12, 2022

No comments: