03 October, 2020

All in all it's just another book on the wall...

Weinstein Hit With Even More Rape And Sexual Assault Charges

It's been a long long time since we paid any attention to him, a month or two at least.


This is the sort of thing that makes me wonder if the whole virus thing has been a set-up by the left.  Granted they often ignore anything they previously said or did that's the opposite of what they're saying or doing now and assume everybody will believe them but I've assumed for a long time that sending everyone to nursing homes was deliberately to infect as many old, sick people as possible.  They're the most vulnerable and many marxists believe in taking the old out anyway.


I haven't read this, I'm just posting it to keep it in mind to read.  My reading ability is still quite low, at least by my standards.  I haven't done it for a few months, but a while ago I realized that the solution was to re-write the article and doing so helps out on the book.  I'm fine with taking other people's ideas but if I'm doing it with their words, I format it in a particular way.  I haven't been the best at giving credit, but I'm getting better and the point was to specify that 'I DIDN'T WRITE THIS.'

However, re-writing has a few benefits.  As I said, I'm able to understand it better and put more work into the book.  My writing is just more condensed than other people's so it's a good way of reducing space, not to mention the fact that I can eliminate whatever's in their essay that's irrelevant to whatever I'm trying to focus on.  And of course I can add stuff that I've written elsewhere or just include wherever my thoughts are going.

These days, my books are going a little slow.  I'm still writing every day, in case you haven't noticed, but I'm not putting any energy into preparing for the next one.  My 2020 has been as bad as everyone else's and I'm just low on enthusiasm.  It doesn't help that I'm almost done with my third book of the year but I'm having real problems getting the last few technical aspects finished.  A lot of my books have a lot of jokes, as essay headlines or humor in-between essays, and it's been very hard to come up with the last few dozen I need on this book.

I've known this was coming for years.  Not the hard part of writing humor but that at some point I'd run out of material I'd already written.  When I finish this book, the next couple will be current events, politics, history, stuff that doesn't need humor.  A few hundred pages of that stuff has already been written and obviously I'll keep writing more, but after that, I'll have to go through whatever old material I think is remotely worth keeping.  There is a lot of that, I could easily fill up several more books if that was all it took, but there's the problems with reading, doubled by the difficulty of reading my own handwriting, typing it all up, and none of that is relevant to the material being worth publication.

So my point is, I've known for a long time that at some point I'll be completely out of old material and won't be able to finish another book until I've written enough to fill the pages.  And how will I arrange the material, by subject matter as I've done so far or just put everything in chronological order?  These are the sort of things I think about.

No comments: