16 October, 2020

You looking at me? Are you looking at ME? Who you looking at? Well I'm the only one here.

Not sure how much posting I'll do this weekend, I think I said yesterday I'm close to done with the first (very long) step of my "History project" and I do expect it done this weekend.  I've barely even checked out the news today.

Teacher Beheaded In Paris After Showing Students Charlie Hebdo Cartoons, Suspect Killed By Police
October 16, 2020

Biden: “De-Escalation” Means Teaching Cops To Shoot Dangerous Criminals In The Leg

This is someone who's never fired a gun.  The point of training is to aim for the most effective place which isn't the leg.

Biden Endorses Transgender Activism for 8-Year-Old Children

More girls-with-penises to set sports records.

Still haven't paid much attention to the Hunter Biden stuff, but what little I've heard suggests his work with China who is openly involved in owning slaves.  They've taken 500,000 Tibetans in the first six months of this year alone.  Naturally Democrats support that anyway, Hunter was paid a lot, Nancy Pelosi's husband was paid alot, Diane Feinstein's husband got paid a lot,  Obviously there won't be any complains about slavery from them.  Er...

Well, the left could at least destroy statues of Mao or Confucius like they're doing here, if they were actually serious about opposing slavery.  Which of course they aren't.  I'm starting to think that slavery is what the left is after, they just think the government should be the owner and there be no trade whatsoever.  That is how Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, etc. treat their citizens and dream openly of expanding to the rest of the world.  Of course they'll keep their rulers in their palaces and surrounded by men with guns to defend them, but otherwise, that's communism.

That's about all I have at the moment.  Back to work! 

No comments: