28 October, 2020

And now the end is near, and so we face the last election / my friends, I'll state it clear, I am totally not a Texan

Woke up this morning to the results of another snowstorm, even bigger than yesterday's.  This is not normal.

Well, there's less than a week to go.  Four years ago, I was saying the country was over regardless of who won.  I didn't say it would immediately end, so I have an excuse, but nothing has shown me wrong yet.  I'm still trying to figure out what the new civil war will be about and how it'll work, like I haven't been pondering that for the last sixteen years.  What are the odds I'll come up with an answer before the fighting starts in the open?

I have been feeling more optimistic lately and it must be about Trump's victory because my life isn't going anywhere and I don't do anything so what else would I be optimistic about?  Obviously there's no evidence that the optimism is based on anything, but it's there.  I have been trying to look up when we learned that Hillary had cancelled her victory celebration the day before the election.  I don't remember if she ever gave a reason, maybe it was just too elitist, but I've always suspected that it was really because the votes were already coming in and she had already lost so why waste the money?  No word of Biden even thinking of a victory party.

Massive pro-Trump rally in Beverly Hills brings together black, white, gay, straight Americans – where’s the media?
October 28, 2020

Looter Calls Philly Police to Report Looting After Fellow Looters Steal His Car
October 28, 2020

“Get the F**k Out! Get the F**k Out!” — Black Lives Matter Screams at Jews Who Joined Their Philly Protest (VIDEO)
October 28, 2020

Turkey’s Erdogan Calls For Boycott Of French Goods Over ‘Islamophobic’ Response To Teacher’s Beheading

It's rather interesting to note that for the last four years, the media hasn't given much attention to what's going on elsewhere in the world.  It's like they aren't remotely interested.  Maybe if it helped Democrats they would pay more attention.  Turkey has been moving back to Islam under Erdogan after its change a century ago.

Hunter Biden Pictures of Himself Disrobed and Exposed With Certain Minor — Joe Biden Is Lying 
October 28, 2020

Hillary whines she was “born” to be president, “can’t entertain the idea” of Trump winning

This was posted yesterday and I must admit, it's quite amusing.  She will end her entire life without ever doing what she was born to do.  She should have just been aborted and she'd totally agree that the government should pay for it.

[Well I wasn't going to use the word "erection" to rhyme in the title, what sort of a person do you think I am?]

No comments: