04 October, 2020

Today is the 9th anniversary of getting the "Life and Polonia" proof copy

Obviously I don't spend much time on Facebook anymore, but I saw that today was the anniversary of my posting a picture of the book.  This is what got me started in publishing so that's worth noting.

I've been working on my history project today so I don't know how much I'll post.  Maybe just a few headlines if I find any.

Communist Pope ‘Red Francis’ Issues Radical Edict Condemning Capitalism Using St. Francis as His Prop
October 4, 2020

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio to Close All “Non-Essential” Businesses Including Public, Private Schools and Indoor Dining in 9 Zip Codes
October 4, 2020

Is Joe Biden Okay? Biden Starts the Day Off by Calling a Lid After He’s Seen on Video with a Runny Nose
October 4, 2020

Well, that's about it.  I don't feel like adding any comments.  So I won't.

No comments: